Author Topic: You dislike Obama, you're a racist  (Read 3543 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: You dislike Obama, you're a racist
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 05:00:41 PM »
What is really sad is that these morons don't realize that voting for Obama BECAUSE he is black is also a racist act.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2008, 05:01:38 PM »
Holy Crap...

Barack Obamas BLACK?!

½
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2008, 08:49:16 AM »
You know, this is one of the ways Barry "Goldwater" Obama's going to lose in November.

If I were on his campaign staff, I would strongly suggest nothing, nothing at all, be said about race.

But Barry "Goldwater" Obama's going to overplay the "you're a racist" mantra--and of course the primitives are going to help him--to where it becomes utterly offensive to a lot of decent and civilized people, turning them off, and they sure aren't going to vote for him.

One need only look at the Boston school desegregation crisis of the mid-1970s (something which the Bostonian Drunkard and the skumbag primitive, in elementary school, avoided by their liberal parents sending them to private all-white schools, by the way), to see what's going to happen.

I'm going to enjoy the fireworks. 

I think you're probably right. So far the only ones I've personally heard (or read) making a deal out of race has been Obama, DUers, and their ilk (or ick).

I can't really say that, my farmer neighbors had some real politically-incorrect comments about him at the 4th of July neighborhood bash I attended last weekend.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.