Author Topic: Hey, guys?!? Y'all slowing down? This has been up for half an hour!  (Read 6774 times)

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: Hey, guys?!? Y'all slowing down? This has been up for half an hour!
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2014, 05:25:32 PM »
We weren't then, and we aren't now.

Well,,,,good for you Kirk.

As to the rest of this post, my Mom said if you can't say something good about someone, say nothing.

Offline Las Vegas Leviathan

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2014, 05:50:38 PM »
Well,,,,good for you Kirk.

As to the rest of this post, my Mom said if you can't say something good about someone, say nothing.

I've said a lot of nice things about our former roomie.  Facts are facts, though.  I've also said that he's improved his circumstance somewhat now that he's pretty much on his own, and he deserves credit for that.

As for the people who ran our last apartments?  There were some wonderful office staff, sometimes.  Other than that, the actual owners were clueless idiots out to maximize profits on an investment.  Otherwise they'd have done the same research we completed in under two hours, and determined that about $1 per square foot for heat treatment would have been safer, less labor-intensive and cheaper in the long run than having some guy come in and douse us in poison.  See my 7-minute video post above.  It's Animal Planet.  Actually quite entertaining considering the subject matter.

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2014, 05:53:44 PM »
Jeanette update:

Her surgery was performed in under an hour during yesterday evening, by the same young surgeon who did an awesome job on my leg.

She is recovering, and should have her sutures out in about two weeks.

The only concern now is that all traces of her bone infection are gone.  They'll determine that over the next several days.

And finally, her Medicare was finally put in place as of yesterday, so now the hospital knows they'll get paid....

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2014, 06:02:09 PM »
Well, that's good to hear.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2014, 06:05:16 PM »
Jeanette update:

Her surgery was performed in under an hour during yesterday evening, by the same young surgeon who did an awesome job on my leg.

The only concern now is that all traces of her bone infection are gone.  They'll determine that over the next several days.

And finally, her Medicare was finally put in place as of yesterday, so now the hospital knows they'll get paid....

Hey, if she is doing well then we are happy.

These things always are dicey and we take our pluses where we can.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2014, 06:16:03 PM »
Jeanette update:

That is good Kirk. I hope she will fully recover. Best wishes and prayers to her and you. Keep a stiff upper lip as the English say. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2014, 06:19:43 PM »
That is good Kirk. I hope she will fully recover. Best wishes and prayers to her and you. Keep a stiff upper lip as the English say. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger.

Since we know she is OK, I can quip that that which kills you, kills you.

It hasn't happened to me yet (or at least that I am aware of).

But only b/c we know she is OK.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2014, 06:35:25 PM »
Well, Kirk, I wish Jeanette the best in her surgery.  May it be successful, God willing. :cheersmate:

Also, H5 for showing back up here.

Yeah same here. I can't imagine losing a limb so on that I feel for you. What I find truly sad is that you let your health and she hers to the point you have these lasting complications and I'm speaking as an emotional eater too who now seems to have found a rut of normalcy. I perhaps played roulette with my own health for many years and for that it was the luck of the draw I suppose. What your situation outlines is that one should never play roulette with their health and ignore the emotional issues that can someday lead to massive physical problems. I'll leave it there because despite any barbs back and forth I'm sure your mind is your own hell over those mistakes and I don't believe in piling on of a guilty conscience and as an emotional eater you need to find a way to forgive yourself your mistakes as to move from that trigger into a positive existence including positive choices.

As frank said, I do hope you find some creativity in solutions when your crisis passes. My brother is a type 1 diabetic on regular dialysis, as is his fiancee. Somehow though they seem to be doing better and are happier then you and Jeanette. Whatever it is they have that you don't is what you need to find to help allay some of this(another trigger for eating issues). I think you guys have the first part which is a partner in life. Hang on to that and each other.

I truly hope this is the bottom for you both and things improve. I'm glad to see you took the first step of asking your friend to move into his own place so you can live in an environment more suitable for diabetics with wound issues. I know he's a friend, but look at you and Jeanette both--you have to look out for yourselves and his friendship is not needed if it is going to contribute to your escalating health problems. That's not being a good friend to you, but thankfully he seems to have understood this and moved on as well.

Take care and best of luck in the future.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2014, 06:39:13 PM »
Well,assuming all of this is true,it sure has been a rotten year for both of you.
The question now is whether you let it make you or break you and that is solely in your hands.

I am going to talk to you as a man and be honest,given how excited lawyers are to take up malpractice cases and none will touch it then my gut feeling is that some details may have been "forgotten" here.
Regardless,do wish you can still both become productive members of society even if it means volunteer work trying to keep others from going down the road you did.

A question though...you now have the best medical care our tax dollars can buy (not snarky,a fact) and even if half of what you describe is true then do you see the reality of what socialized medicine brings and why so many come here for private treatment outside government funds?

Kirk, this is a great suggestion that once you guys are healed and things are better to at least consider some kind of volunteer efforts. You are obviously quite prolific in wordage so perhaps you could start, lead, or be a part of a diabetes network and work for how to advocate proper care in situations like yours since you have lived it. Perhaps you could offer counseling and assistance to others struggling with emotional eating, etc etc. This is that creativity thing. Even if you and J. can never leave disability, this would at least add to that quality of existence and bring up spirits which I believe contribute greatly to our overall physical health.

Again, best of luck. I will keep Jeanette's surgery and recovery a part of my prayers this weekend. She seems like a lovely lady.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2014, 06:46:43 PM »
I think Kirk needs to come to an understanding what conservatism is all about.

Most of us at conservative cave are compassionate conservatives and the rest are libertarian.  I'm a compassionate conservatarian.  I believe there are people in this country who need help through government means.  I have no problem paying taxes for those people, you included.  But what's happened is the liberals in this country have made it so easy for people to be labeled as "disabled" and for young women to continue to have baby after baby and to rely on the government to take care of them. 

Abortion, gay marriage?  Who cares?  I don't.  That's your business. 

We compassionate conservatives are being asked to care for so many people (some deserving, many NOT deserving) while also having to take care of ourselves and our families.  At some point, the bubble is going to break.  We are very close to the breaking point. 

When government is small and more people are allowed to keep more of the money they earn, they spend, businesses will hire and more people will pay taxes into the government.  The limited government will then have more than enough money to pay for those who are truly disabled and the elderly. 

Conservatives aren't racists, sexists, or homophobes.  As Rush Limbaugh says, we want everyone to be successful. Most conservatives don't look at people and see the color of their skin or what sex they are.  We see people who have potential to be the best they can be.  Liberals have made it so that those who do reach their potential are punished through taxation and name-calling. 

You really do need to get off of the democratic underground, stop watching MSNBC and listen to Rush Limbaugh every day for a month.  I would bet that by the end of that month, you would see what I'm talking about.

Up for the challenge, Kirk? 

Kirk, what Em wrote is a good point and one I've said for a long time as the sister of someone who is seriously disabled and the mother of a son who will also need care for th erest of his life. Now you are in this group as an amputee, although with an able mind and continued healing, don't be afraid to move forward at some point. Disability is poverty. But my point is now that you are in this place, think of those people who are leaching who made the experience you just had in the last year possible by burdening the system with bullshit. It clogs the system up and prevents help from getting to those who truly need it and for whom most of us are happy to help in a civilized society. Perhaps that doctor is a quack, but one thing that had me thinking is right or wrong, how many people came into his care with really  minor things stomping about like they were on fire with drama that desensitized him to real pain and suffering? Sure a doctor should always continue with the same concern, but being human, they are imperfect too. How much fault is his own and how much would be the people who were full of shit who desensitized him to the point that he doesn't take the really sick person to come in as seriously expecting the other? Just some things to chew on.

I just want to see the leaches and moochers leave the system so people who truly need the care can be seen properly and get the assistance they need. That to me is the most compassionate position to take. Those on disability with a valid concern should take the same position if only for their own self-preservation. It's mind-boggling to me instead many choose to vote out of fear instead of on principal. I thank God my brother is the latter.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2014, 06:58:41 PM »
H-5 for Wasp.  Your recollections of his past visits, the advice given to him and missed opportunities are devastating. 

Yeah certainly put things in perspective. I'd forgotten of that plant based diet crap. I still cringe to this day when I see the paleo bullshit as someone who cleaned up my act several years back. Protein is a necessary component and I remember cringing now with this reminder as a severe diabetic pumping themselves full of carbs--no wonder your leg got worse. As I said, my brother is a TYPE 1!!! diabetic who has had some serious issues and a car accident that took the rest of his kidney function. He eats an appropriate diet since that reality check and is a normal weight and no longer has these wild blood sugar swings and surprise even had his leg and hip that were shattered in that accident heal(BONE) except for a slight limp where he lost height in that complete break and the slow healing process after. I used to get pissed at my brother for drinking beer and liquor in his early 20's when he was mad at the world and you ate that...I'd forgotton about some of that. Great post wasp.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2014, 08:49:26 PM »
I just want to see the leaches and moochers leave the system

And that describes our buddy the LVL.

If over the past few years he'd spent half as much time trying to be a productive person as he did complaining about taxpayers being stingy with their handouts, he wouldn't have ballooned to sideshow proportions, and wouldn't be in his current situation.

This is the DUmmy who sent his wife off to minimum-wage jobs so he could pay for premium video game subscriptions.

This is the DUmmy who spent several interminable posts complaining about the free transportation provided by the taxpayers of Las Vegas.

He's had a bad year, and earned every day of it. It's a sure bet 2014 will be worse.

What a waste of oxygen, and a perfect example of a DUmp democrat.

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2014, 10:08:17 PM »
And that describes our buddy the LVL.

If over the past few years he'd spent half as much time trying to be a productive person as he did complaining about taxpayers being stingy with their handouts, he wouldn't have ballooned to sideshow proportions, and wouldn't be in his current situation.

This is the DUmmy who sent his wife off to minimum-wage jobs so he could pay for premium video game subscriptions.

This is the DUmmy who spent several interminable posts complaining about the free transportation provided by the taxpayers of Las Vegas.

He's had a bad year, and earned every day of it. It's a sure bet 2014 will be worse.

What a waste of oxygen, and a perfect example of a DUmp democrat.

For every thing I do complain about, there are quite a few that I don't.  I'm far busier trying to be productive than you may think, even if as another poster in this thread said, it's to try and motivate people not to make my horrible mistakes.

Nearly all the online stuff we play is free, with optional perks you might choose to pay for.  Jeanette now logs about 5x more time in online games than I do, which still isn't a ridiculous amount, simply because my chronic pain hassles make it hard as hell to concentrate.  (Lord of the Rings Online is pretty fun, too.)

The "free" para-transit actually costs $3 each ride, each way.  It would be $6, but Jeanette is considered my care attendant and therefore pays no fare.  As for my complaints about that service, man you have no idea.  At one of our addresses, they had our pick-up point down not as being in our parking lot, but somewhere by the Hard Rock Hotel which was a full two blocks away!  I missed two crucial appointments before we could finally iron that out with them.  Then at our next place, we told them which building and exactly where to go in the parking lot, but they would consistently go to the wrong apartment complex, with a whole different address!  Oh, and then there was that time I went to a wound care appointment at about 3pm, with a scheduled pick-up to go home at around 4:15.  At just after 5pm, that entire building closed up shop and everyone went home.  The next closest place where I could find a way to make a phone call was again, a full long block away, and at this point my wounds were too severe to ever make it that far.  I finally borrow the phone from the valet parking attendant just before he was ready to call it a day, and the dispatch had to confirm with the driver's GPS that he tried to pick me up at some unrelated building almost a quarter mile away in a different direction!  I was forced to sit there as it turned dark and cold with the wind, not exactly dressed for it either, until nearly 5:45 when a replacement bus made it to me.  Had they gotten that bus wrong, I'd have had to go and literally sit on the curb until somebody found me and offered help.  So yeah, I had my complaints about it!  But credit where credit is due once again: since starting to use their service this time, they have yet to make a single major mistake, and I've taken about 40 or 50 rides so far.  Way better percentage.

And with that, I'm one step closer to convincing you to say something nice.    :bolt:

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2014, 10:41:33 PM »
Yeah certainly put things in perspective. I'd forgotten of that plant based diet crap. I still cringe to this day when I see the paleo bullshit as someone who cleaned up my act several years back. Protein is a necessary component and I remember cringing now with this reminder as a severe diabetic pumping themselves full of carbs--no wonder your leg got worse. As I said, my brother is a TYPE 1!!! diabetic who has had some serious issues and a car accident that took the rest of his kidney function. He eats an appropriate diet since that reality check and is a normal weight and no longer has these wild blood sugar swings and surprise even had his leg and hip that were shattered in that accident heal(BONE) except for a slight limp where he lost height in that complete break and the slow healing process after. I used to get pissed at my brother for drinking beer and liquor in his early 20's when he was mad at the world and you ate that...I'd forgotton about some of that. Great post wasp.

Thank you for your posts and your sentiments.  You seem like a pretty kind person.

I don't expect anyone here to remember way back when I first started posting on the forums over at www.drmcdougall.com and you guys cross-referenced me, and most of my posts over there are gone now anyway...but, let me tell you exactly how my left leg looked when I was close to 500 lbs.

The shin had a wound on it so bad that it actually looked like one of those oceanic trenches on a bas relief map.  It was about 4 inches long and two inches wide, and ran almost perfectly down the bone.  This trench was surrounded by three silver-dollar sized wounds which were black as night.  My big toe, second toe, and the areas on my foot behind them were nothing but open wounds and scar tissue.  You could unwrap the gauze from this mess, and just watch the nasty discharge oozing its way out.  Think Walking Dead, and you're just about there.

Jeanette had just lost her last job a few months prior, and so I was without Medicare since it had not yet been two years since I started on disability, and also without her insurance through that job.  There was only one suggestion which made any sense, on top of the diet changes I had made which had already resulted in nearly 30 pounds gone, and that was to treat my wounds with coconut oil due to its antibiotic properties.  The stuff worked almost miraculously well.  Within six months, the trench/gash thing on my shin and its three orbiting nasty patches were almost totally gone, and the worst of the issues with my toes had even reversed.

My problem, despite what many here think, was not the diet itself.  I was already off-the-charts diabetic before going McDougall.  It was that way too much damage was already done, and the infection I had finally made its way down to my bones.

All I can tell you is that all carbs are not the same, and a starch-based diet is not round-the-clock Wonder Bread and Ding Dongs.  It is stuff like oatmeal with raisins, brown rice with veggies or beans, whole wheat pasta with a fat free marinara sauce, and other stuff like that.  And the closer I come to following that plan perfectly, the lower my blood sugar goes and the better I feel.  Also, the less insulin I need to take (which I've only been on religiously since late last summer, by the way).  Foods which are high in refined carbs, high in fat, or both will cause my control to go out the window.  These problem foods also include meat and dairy, which I've experimented with to a small degree recently, and I have the regular tracking of my glucose levels to back this assertion up.  Trying to increase my level of physical activity through the whole-body arthritic pain I have is the only other way I have to get my sugar numbers down further.  That is a challenge, but one I continue to try and conquer.

I think some people here make this automatic connection between the fact that I'm ultra-liberal, and these PETA militant vegan types.  I'm not in that camp at all.  I love animals, but I don't support many of PETA's weird tactics.  I don't go around trying to act like a hippie (though being called one doesn't bother me at all).  I've just adopted a certain eating style based upon a lot of evidence, just as I'm forced to reject the information from such sources as Weston-Price and the Atkins Foundation based upon the evidence.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2014, 11:00:59 PM »
Thank you for your posts and your sentiments.  You seem like a pretty kind person.

I don't expect anyone here to remember way back when I first started posting on the forums over at www.drmcdougall.com and you guys cross-referenced me, and most of my posts over there are gone now anyway...but, let me tell you exactly how my left leg looked when I was close to 500 lbs.

The shin had a wound on it so bad that it actually looked like one of those oceanic trenches on a bas relief map.  It was about 4 inches long and two inches wide, and ran almost perfectly down the bone.  This trench was surrounded by three silver-dollar sized wounds which were black as night.  My big toe, second toe, and the areas on my foot behind them were nothing but open wounds and scar tissue.  You could unwrap the gauze from this mess, and just watch the nasty discharge oozing its way out.  Think Walking Dead, and you're just about there.

Jeanette had just lost her last job a few months prior, and so I was without Medicare since it had not yet been two years since I started on disability, and also without her insurance through that job.  There was only one suggestion which made any sense, on top of the diet changes I had made which had already resulted in nearly 30 pounds gone, and that was to treat my wounds with coconut oil due to its antibiotic properties.  The stuff worked almost miraculously well.  Within six months, the trench/gash thing on my shin and its three orbiting nasty patches were almost totally gone, and the worst of the issues with my toes had even reversed.

My problem, despite what many here think, was not the diet itself.  I was already off-the-charts diabetic before going McDougall.  It was that way too much damage was already done, and the infection I had finally made its way down to my bones.

All I can tell you is that all carbs are not the same, and a starch-based diet is not round-the-clock Wonder Bread and Ding Dongs.  It is stuff like oatmeal with raisins, brown rice with veggies or beans, whole wheat pasta with a fat free marinara sauce, and other stuff like that.  And the closer I come to following that plan perfectly, the lower my blood sugar goes and the better I feel.  Also, the less insulin I need to take (which I've only been on religiously since late last summer, by the way).  Foods which are high in refined carbs, high in fat, or both will cause my control to go out the window.  These problem foods also include meat and dairy, which I've experimented with to a small degree recently, and I have the regular tracking of my glucose levels to back this assertion up.  Trying to increase my level of physical activity through the whole-body arthritic pain I have is the only other way I have to get my sugar numbers down further.  That is a challenge, but one I continue to try and conquer.

I think some people here make this automatic connection between the fact that I'm ultra-liberal, and these PETA militant vegan types.  I'm not in that camp at all.  I love animals, but I don't support many of PETA's weird tactics.  I don't go around trying to act like a hippie (though being called one doesn't bother me at all).  I've just adopted a certain eating style based upon a lot of evidence, just as I'm forced to reject the information from such sources as Weston-Price and the Atkins Foundation based upon the evidence.

God lord man.  You are so far removed from normalcy, you have no idea of the effect you have on normal people.  If I had a gaping festering wound on my leg, I wouldn't describe it in agonizing and disgusting detail to a bunch of strangers on the internet.  If I was reduced to begging free transportation from my fellow citizens, I wouldn't be bragging on some strange board and, I certainly wouldn't bitch about the free service provided by my fellow citizens to those very citizens.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2014, 11:05:20 PM »
Did that barely-sentient sponge really write that?

What a load of shit.

Kirk, no man deserves any physical thing in this life. Your natural right to Property (home and money, to use your specific examples) extends only as far as your ability to make, earn, or trade for them. You have no claim on the property of another man, just because you want (or "need", to use the language of the Moochers) them.

If you die homeless and broke, it will be the natural consequence of your life choices. And you certainly deserve to receive the consequences of your actions.

HI5 I read "most" of this thread and ....it got long and socialistic with some of the "posters" but damn If Darwin would of observed every being living in the world as being "necessary" it would be a much different environment.....BUT HE DIDN'T! Those that were successful (prosperous or other wise useful) Went on and the rest well you know the story. You have your life cause YOU made it (period) . I have quite a few peeps in my family that have the sugar disease and NONE have had removals...so it all comes back to personal choices. I choose LIFE so I do what is needed to LIVE...WORK and PLAY as I see fit. I am so tired of the "oh its not my fault its the gumments job to do XXX" EFF OFF!
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline JLO

Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2014, 11:12:21 PM »

Oh, and have a highly educational video on bedbugs.  It's only 7 minutes long, involves a really nice upper-middle class white bread family, and proves very thoroughly how our apartment complex management's "solution" to the bedbug problem would have been a waste of two days' hotel rent and delivered food or Subway.  Pesticide only (does not work), and no thought whatsoever about sending in heat treatment (100% success rate).

I am going to remember this quote. Especially the bolded part. The reason being is that libs are constantly playing the race card, and the hate card for anyone who opposes your messiah's policies.

My contention is that libs are the most racist group imaginable, and project their racism in efforts to extort adversary's silence.

In the mean time libs in a phony attempt to gain the racial moral high ground, very often let the true nature of their racist nature to leak out.

Another contention I have is that libs are very good at parroting the party line and talking points. But if those lines and points run out while the lib still has time to talk, said lib will eventually and mostly inadvertently let the truth slip out.

I don't know you well as far as one person can know another on the interwebmachine. But if I find what I suspect, you can count on me to call you out...bigtime.

edit '
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2014, 11:15:46 PM »
I am going to remember this quote. Especially the bolded part. The reason being is that libs are constantly playing the race card, and the hate card for anyone who opposes your messiah's policies.

My contention is that libs are the most racist group imaginable, and project their racism in efforts to extort adversary's silence.

In the mean time libs in a phony attempt to gain the racial moral high ground, very often let the true nature of their racist nature to leak out.

Another contention I have is that libs are very good at parroting the party line and talking points. But if those lines and points run out while the lib still has time to talk, said lib will eventually and mostly inadvertently let the truth slip out.

I don't know you well as far as one person can know another on the interwebmachine. But if I find what I suspect, you can count on me to call you out...bigtime.

edit '

I have a highly educational video on earwigs, it is my proudest possession.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2014, 11:16:13 PM »

edit '

HI5 good catch my friend!!!
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2014, 11:18:15 PM »
^Thank you to tot's spouse, and Bad Dog, can you post that video ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2014, 11:21:01 PM »
^Thank you to tot's spouse, and Bad Dog, can you post that video ?

I would love to but, bla, bla, bla, yada, yada.  DU mode off.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2014, 11:27:40 PM »
Pardon me if I missed it somewhere in this thread, but what are your plans now that you are down a leg? 

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2014, 11:27:58 PM »
I would love to but, bla, bla, bla, yada, yada.  DU mode off.
Oh yeah...
That one.
Dang it !
It's stuck in my ear !

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2014, 11:28:48 PM »
Pardon me if I missed it somewhere in this thread, but what are your plans now that you are down a leg? 
Are you insinuating he should get a leg up ?