Author Topic: HRC and BO are Laughing About it all Right Now, Ya Idjits  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Lauri

HRC and BO are Laughing About it all Right Now, Ya Idjits
« on: June 05, 2008, 11:48:02 PM »
alcibiades_mystery 

Original message
HRC and BO are Laughing About it all Right Now, Ya Idjits

This is something the hardcore supporters don't get, in the same way students don't really understand teachers (and probably vice versa to some extent), or "laypersons" don't understand "behind the scenes" in show business.

Hillary's like "Damn, I thought they were gonna finish you with the Reverend Wright thing!," and Obama's all like, "You played the 'bitter' thing perfectly! Those ******* West Virginia and Kentucky people went wild for that!" And Hillary's like "Hey, seriously, though, I think we can really push through the health care," and Obama's like "You know it, sister. We got 'e on the ropes."

They're laughing and joking about it. One thing the pundits lie most about, and one thing even the hardcore followers stupidly believe, is that there are personal animosities involved. There aren't. All these folks - anyone who's waged a successful large scale campaign - all these folks have much more in common with each other than they have with "outsiders," "civilians," "the populace," "the audience."

more at the link...

and yeah, Hil and O are just buddy buddy, knocking back drinks and laughing at their 'populace'  :whatever:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 08:25:53 AM by Lauri »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: HRC and BO are Laughing About it all Right Now, Ya Idjits
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 05:55:01 AM »
Well, this might be true.  I sort of doubt it, but leave open the possibility it's true.

After all, politicians make strange bedfellows.

One recalls that when Barry Goldwater (R-Arizona) and John Kennedy (D-Massachusetts) were in the U.S. Senate together (1953-1961, they were social and personal close friends, although Goldwater secretly considered Kennedy an intellectual lightweight.  They were really good friends.

On the flip side of the coin, the ideological moonbat clones John Glenn (D-Ohio) and Howard Metzenbaum (D-Ohio) during the late 1970s into the mid-1990s Hated, despised, detested, loathed, each other.

I don't think the worthier Democrat candidate and the presumptuous Democrat candidate are buddy-buddy like Goldwater-Kennedy, but one suspects their relationship, social, personal, and working, is better than that between Glenn and Metzenbaum.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lauri

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 08:30:45 AM »
well, i hate to disagree Frank :-) but.. seeing as how neither one of them wants to be the other's Number 2, I'm not buying it..

Hilary knows the VP spot is a dead end for her.. there is no real power in the position, no matter what the moonbats think.

heck, being a senator gives her more power than the VP slot, although, I think New Yorkers might be taking a real hard look at her come next election. its obvious from her track record there that she never intended to do much for that state; it was only her jumping off point. they will hopefully dump her on her butt and we'll finally be rid of them.

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 11:32:39 AM »
I wonder why the DUmmies nuked the thread ?

Invalid Topic ID

The page you requested cannot be displayed because the topic ID syntax is not valid. The topic ID must be an integer number.
If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 11:35:08 AM »
I wonder why the DUmmies nuked the thread ?

Invalid Topic ID

The page you requested cannot be displayed because the topic ID syntax is not valid. The topic ID must be an integer number.
If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator.

Damn, you're right, sir.

Does anyone recall if someone offended the party-line at this bonfire?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 11:36:49 AM »
Sounds like some DUmmies' odd way to try and unite the two sides, like Billary and Hussein had it planned all along.  They're fooling themselves, the Clinton's don't like losing and they aren't going to go away quietly.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 11:37:15 AM »
Could it be that someone mentioned HRH HRC in a post without the now mandatory prefix, "that sanctimonious bitch..."?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 12:34:00 PM »
Well, you know, people have been known to "disappear" around the Klintons.

That's just it.  They don't disappear - unless they're fleeing prosecution back to China.  Most of 'em become depressed, and commit suicide by double-tapping themselves in the back of the head.

Does Borat look depressed or moody to you?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.