Author Topic: I am shaking...just kicked my BIL out of my home...  (Read 1458 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
I am shaking...just kicked my BIL out of my home...
« on: June 05, 2008, 05:49:32 PM »
greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Jun-04-08 08:13 PM
Original message
I am shaking...just kicked my BIL out of my home...he said now that that Obama is 
 Advertisements [?]running for pres we better hope he doesn't get it because all the n-----will be thinking that the country is theirs and want to make us slaves

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I asked him to leave

I am so pissed

I can NOT believe I am related to such ignorant people...on second thought, I am not related to him, he just had the good fortune to marry my sister

I can NOT believe she is still with him

Obama bouncy

Assorted bouncy tales and conspiracy theories flood in.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: I am shaking...just kicked my BIL out of my home...
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 05:59:12 PM »
Assorted bouncy tales and conspiracy theories flood in.

You are right, madam.

There's so many balls bouncing at that campfire for a minute I felt as if I were watching a 600-person tennis match.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 06:00:41 PM »
You are right, madam.

There's so many balls bouncing at that campfire for a minute I felt as if I were watching a 600-person tennis match.

Frank, I really wish you could hear that link I posted. It's hilarious. ...well, if you have my type of twisted humor.  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 08:01:15 PM »
Zero bongs. Try again, DUmmies.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 10:45:19 PM »
has greenbriar EVER posted a funny, silly, happy moment in her life?

i dare anyone to find one..

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 11:07:39 PM »
Quote from: Rebel
It's on now bitches!

That right there is FUNNY !

:rotf:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 11:10:25 PM »
Yep, it sounds like a Bouncy, but the question is who's Bouncy is it? Isn't greenbriar the one who likes to claim the writings/rantings of others as her own?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 11:22:25 PM »
greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Jun-04-08 08:13 PM
Original message
I am shaking...just kicked my BIL out of my home...he said now that that Obama is 
 Advertisements [?]running for pres we better hope he doesn't get it because all the n-----will be thinking that the country is theirs and want to make us slaves

Well Hellls greenliar, I'd kick that bi** out of my house too. Only... I woundn't be "shaking" after. WTH?

Of course, I haven't met anyone who thought like that in 40 years. (and I'm 35)

:whatever: :whatever:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826