Author Topic: College Student Credited With Uncovering Possible Election Fraud in Indiana  (Read 527 times)

Offline CG6468

College Student Credited With Uncovering Possible Election Fraud in Indiana's 2008 Primary

By Eric Shawn

Published October 18, 2011

FoxNews.com

Shocking election fraud allegations have stained a state's 2008 presidential primary - and it took a college student to uncover them.

"This fraud was obvious, far-reaching and appeared to be systemic," 22-year-old Ryan Nees told Fox News, referring to evidence he uncovered while researching electoral petitions from the 2008 Democratic Party primary in Indiana.

Nees’ investigation centered on the petitions that put then-senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the ballot. As many as 150 of the names and signatures, it is alleged, were faked. So many, in fact, that the numbers raise questions about whether Obama’s campaign had enough legitimate signatures to qualify for a spot on the ballot.

"What seems to have happened is that a variety of people in northern Indiana knew that this fraud occurred, and actively participated and perpetuated the fraud, and did so on behalf of two presidential campaigns," according to Nees.

Nees, a junior at Yale University, served as an intern in the Obama White House last year and supports the president’s re-election. But as an intern at the non-partisan political newsletter Howey Politics Indiana, he delved into the Byzantine and complicated world of petition signatures and found reams of signatures that he says appeared to be written in the same handwriting, some apparently copied from previous petitions.

Biting the hand that feeds him?

Dimbo election fraud? Say it ain't so!
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
He'll blame the system and not Barry for the evident fraud, not realizing that Barry's "community organizers" were likely the perps in this fraud.

That's how pollyannish these young pups are.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline 5412

He'll blame the system and not Barry for the evident fraud, not realizing that Barry's "community organizers" were likely the perps in this fraud.

That's how pollyannish these young pups are.

Hi,

What I find interesting is this.  Despite sending Bill Dailey to West Palm Beach, there was absolutely no voter fruad when Bush was elected.  Every damn time there is voter fraud it is the democrats stealing an election with the blind eye and support of the liberal court system. 

Were it not for voter fraud in MN the damn Obamacare bill would not have passed.  Fundamentally this crap has to stop but I doubt anyone really knows how to do it because they have it down to a science.

regards,

Offline Doubleplusungood

Were it not for voter fraud in MN the damn Obamacare bill would not have passed.  Fundamentally this crap has to stop but I doubt anyone really knows how to do it because they have it down to a science.

regards,

Stopping it is a simple matter. Republicans need to man up, and put Dems in jail for this crap. No mercy, zero tolerance.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
I'm pretty sure every attempt of election tampering that has been found out has been from the Democrat party side.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I'm pretty sure every attempt of election tampering that has been found out has been from the Democrat party side.

I'd like to know, seriously, if there's ever been one from this side.

And if there has been, it was probably pretty minor, not even a hill of beans.
apres moi, le deluge