Author Topic: Another fake vet tells what caused forest fire in TX- probably a bouncy  (Read 4191 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Does anyone still believe this DUmbass was ever in the military?
I think Click and Clack used that as a puzzler on Car Talk a couple weeks ago. :rofl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole

See title of thread.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline JakeStyle

I love his pictures and I think he's for real.  

From what I can gather he lives in SC and travels to Oregon every year to work at a fire lookout.  He has SC Viet Nam veteran tags on the truck and does look to be in his later 60's.  Maybe he does it for the solitude or loves the high desert.

Nice pictures from the lookout

I've been reading his stuff for a couple years now and I think he's legit, he has even posted pictures of himself in uniform standing in front of his aircraft.  He may be a DUmbass but I don't doubt that he served.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 11:28:47 PM by JakeStyle »

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DemoTex  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-03-11 11:44 PM
Response to Reply #118
122. I'm very familiar with the "black powder" genre.  
 Edited on Sun Jul-03-11 11:45 PM by DemoTex
But I did not try to tell you much about the weapon, did I? Go back and read my post. I told you what the fire investigator found (and/or, what the perps admitted to). But I concentrated on the round size and the damage the round did. Period.

I used the AA example as illustrative. Personal experience, that I doubt you have. I never said what type of gun this was.

Argue with that. WTF does it matter, other that the FACT that an incendiary round (50-cal by their admission) caused this incredibly destructive, dangerous, and expensive fire?

What the hell is your beef?

Now DUmmy DemoTex is getting touchy. Just like TiTtyboy would do whenever doubt was cast on one of his fantastical tales.

DemoTex is the second most highly decorated enlisted carrier pilot of the Viet Nam era. He flew a specially-equipped B-52 off the Kitty Hawk, and on one memorable mission dropped a nuclear weapon on Haiphong Harbor.

Unfortunately, due to a drunken long-haired SEAL river boat pilot who was doing TDY on board the Kitty Hawk as a fill-in nuclear weapons guard, a saboteur damaged the bomb trigger, and it failed to detonate.

It was that incident, along with elevator and hangar difficulties, that caused the Navy to terminate the program to adapt B-52 bombers for carrier launch and recovery. DUmmy DemoTex was among the few pilots with enough skill to bring the huge bomber safely aboard a carrier, owing to its enormous wingspan, which was nearly 60 feet wider than the carrier itself.

Leaving the pilot ranks, DUmmy DemoTex became the top enlisted small arms weapons advisor to the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The last ten years of his career were spent developing explosive projectiles for the M-16. He is still regarded as the father of the .22 cal. high-explosive anti-tank round, the mother of which is, of course, nadin.

Really. Seriously.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.

Now DUmmy DemoTex is getting touchy. Just like TiTtyboy would do whenever doubt was cast on one of his fantastical tales.

DemoTex is the second most highly decorated enlisted carrier pilot of the Viet Nam era.

I think DemoTex is a legitimate Vietnam Veteran. The pictures on page 6 of his journal are real-deal; the aircraft (Lockheed SP-2E Neptune) and Army unit (1st Radio Research Company) he mentioned check out. Also, given the general DUmbass attitude toward Veterans, especially Vietnam Veterans, he would get a lot more DU street cred by claiming to be an anti-war protestor.

It's really not so surprising that he is ignorant about weapons. As an Army pilot, he may have qualified once with an M-14 or M-16, and carried a .38 revolver (or less likely a .45 pistol) after that. He may have had absolutely no experience with firearms before or after his Army service. I served with many pilots who had not even held an M-16 in 10 years or more, and were just as ignorant about firearms as DemoTex.

Edit: I found this on page 7: "I have been unarmed since about 9/28/1970, two days before I DEROSed Viet Nam. I ain't re-arming anytime soon." That explains it.

I'd expect DemoTex to know the nomenclature and capabilities of the enemy's anti-aircraft weapons, but a lot of details could have washed away after 40 years (like the bit about 12.7s firing .50 BMG ammo).

DemoTex is a good photographer, and his dog Nick looks happy and healthy, so he clearly treats his best friend well. I respect his service, past and present, but he's still a DUmbass.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 02:07:23 AM by Big Dog »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Tucker

DemoTex is the second most highly decorated enlisted carrier pilot of the Viet Nam era. He flew a specially-equipped B-52 off the Kitty Hawk, and on one memorable mission dropped a nuclear weapon on Haiphong Harbor.

Unfortunately, due to a drunken long-haired SEAL river boat pilot who was doing TDY on board the Kitty Hawk as a fill-in nuclear weapons guard, a saboteur damaged the bomb trigger, and it failed to detonate.

It was that incident, along with elevator and hangar difficulties, that caused the Navy to terminate the program to adapt B-52 bombers for carrier launch and recovery. DUmmy DemoTex was among the few pilots with enough skill to bring the huge bomber safely aboard a carrier, owing to its enormous wingspan, which was nearly 60 feet wider than the carrier itself.

Leaving the pilot ranks, DUmmy DemoTex became the top enlisted small arms weapons advisor to the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The last ten years of his career were spent developing explosive projectiles for the M-16. He is still regarded as the father of the .22 cal. high-explosive anti-tank round, the mother of which is, of course, nadin.

Really. Seriously.

H5.

Only thing missing is 11Bravo's life was saved by the failure to detonate. 11Boo then went on to sell his story to Hollywood, which was made into the movie, Hamburger Hill.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
<<<It's really not so surprising that he is ignorant about weapons. As an Army pilot, he may have qualified once with an M-14 or M-16, and carried a .38 revolver (or less likely a .45 pistol) after that. He may have had absolutely no experience with firearms before or after his Army service. I served with many pilots who had not even held an M-16 in 10 years or more, and were just as ignorant about firearms as DemoTex.>>>
He was not Army, if he purports to have been with P2's. That's Navy.
Yes, both 14 and 16.  The .45 was standard issue, not the .38.
The .45 was often worn placed between the legs while flying, to protect the family jewels.
I also carried at times the M1A1 TSMG, M3 (not he A1 varient), and AK.
The AK was traded for a .38 which I carried along with the .45.

He may have been there, but, I suspect as a crew member, not a peter pilot.

BTW, this is what a 12.7 can do to a Huey.

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The DemoTex primitive used to live down the road from where I do about 45 minutes.  He may still, but he's been doing the forest ranger thing in Oregon for 3-4 years now.  When I was moling on the island back around 2004-05, I PM'd him and was going to meet him at a BBQ restaurant about half-way between where we live, and I was going to take him flying in my Piper, but it never worked out.  He's just another of many Vets who raised his hand and swore to defend the US Constitution who later on decided to turn his back on the country and become a liberal.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Big Dog

He was not Army, if he purports to have been with P2's. That's Navy.
Yes, both 14 and 16.  The .45 was standard issue, not the .38.
The .45 was often worn placed between the legs while flying, to protect the family jewels.
I also carried at times the M1A1 TSMG, M3 (not he A1 varient), and AK.
The AK was traded for a .38 which I carried along with the .45.

He may have been there, but, I suspect as a crew member, not a peter pilot.

BTW, this is what a 12.7 can do to a Huey.

First thing first: Welcome home, Brother, and happy Independence Day.

With respect, I disagree with you on a couple of points.

The Army Security Agency had at least one company of P2s in Vietnam for ELINT. The 1st RRC (AVN), 224th AVN BN was based at Cam Rahn Bay from June 1967 until it cased its guidon in April 1972. The Air Force and CIA also had Neptunes, with one mission being the dropping of ASW sonobouys along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The picture on the DUmmie's page shows an Army officer  (either 1LT or warrant officer, hard to tell which) standing beside the portside propeller of a P2 Neptune.

I will defer to your experience on the .38 vs .45. I was a flight medic from 1980-1986 and my issued weapon was a .38. When I transferred to a medical NCO slot in an Air Cav squadron in 1986, my weapon was a .45.

Just one word about the picture: Shit.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 10:08:48 AM by Big Dog »
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
First thing first: Welcome home, Brother, and happy Independence Day.

With respect, I disagree with you on a couple of points.

The Army Security Agency had at least one company of P2s in Vietnam for ELINT. The 1st RRC (AVN), 224th AVN BN was based at Cam Rahn Bay from June 1967 until it cased its guidon in April 1972. The Air Force and CIA also had Neptunes, with one mission being the dropping of ASW sonobouys along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The picture on the DUmmie's page shows an Army officer  (either 1LT or warrant officer, hard to tell which) standing beside the portside propeller of a P2 Neptune.

I will defer to your experience on the .38 vs .45. I was a flight medic from 1980-1986 and my issued weapon was an old (but very serviceable) Smith and Wesson Model 10 .38. When I transferred to a medical NCO slot in an Air Cav squadron in 1986, my weapon was a .45.

Just one word about the picture: Shit.
Didn't know that.  I was way up north.
Yes, I believe I did. :lmao:  It was noisy, btw.
I'll go try and find that one pic in his page.

(edit)
Unable to find pic.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 10:25:05 AM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
Gave it some thought.
I think the guy is legit.
He's just ignorant of firearms, and failed to tell the whole truth.

Offline Tucker

Gave it some thought.
I think the guy is legit.
He's just ignorant of firearms, and failed to tell the whole truth.

Once a person has established themself as a liar, what can you believe?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Military pilots are the epitome of the American hero. They're among the main reasons that America is America.

Military pilots are examples of the very best America has to offer.

DUmmy DemoTex is a DUmpmonkey, a lying, leftist, America-hating scum.

Without exception, DUmpmonkeys are traitorous douchebags. Otherwise, they wouldn't be DUmpmonkeys.

I guess that dilemma could be explained by traumatic brain injury, or a surrender to illegal drugs.

So it's possible, though highly unlikely, that at one time DUmmy DemoTex was normal.

Offline Big Dog

Didn't know that.  I was way up north.
Yes, I believe I did. :lmao:  It was noisy, btw.
I'll go try and find that one pic in his page.

(edit)
Unable to find pic.

DummyTex's picture page

Vietnam pics about 1/4 of the way down.

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
DummyTex's picture page

Vietnam pics about 1/4 of the way down.

Got it, BD.
Quality sucks.
Guy is most likely an LT.
I appreciate the time you took to find that.
Earns a H5.
Xnks, bud.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
I'm not a Vietnam veteran, but I'll take a wild-assed guess and say that if there was any small arms used against American aircraft it would START at the ZPU Quad 14.5MM Russian gun, then work up to 20MM, 37MM, and so on up to 85 and 100MM AA rounds before you get into the SAM-2 missiles.

Looks a lot like the gun Hanoi Jane squatted on, doesn't it, DUmmies?

.50 cal?  Not so much.  Oh, and if the guy was a fixed wing pilot, I'd love to know what he flew. 
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

Nope.  Although the .50 cal was a SHORTER round 12.7 mm X 99 mm versus the Soviet 12.7 mm round of 12.7 X 108 mm, notice they are in fact BOTH 12.7 mm, DUmmies.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline formerlurker

Got it, BD.
Quality sucks.
Guy is most likely an LT.
I appreciate the time you took to find that.
Earns a H5.
Xnks, bud.

Enlisted guys flew in the Army in Vietnam.   I don't see officer rank on his uniform, but it is really not a clear picture.

Offline namvet

we caught up with her locally here back 2005

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A man who had waited in line at a book-signing in Kansas City for Academy Award-winning actress Jane Fonda spit tobacco juice in her face Tuesday night.
The suspect, Vietnam veteran Michael A. Smith, 54, Smith said that his actions were planned and he has no regrets. He said he's a Vietnam veteran still angry at Fonda for her trip to Hanoi in 1972.

"She's a traitor, and she cost the lives of a lot of good men," Smith, who was 19 when he was sent to fight in Vietnam, told KMBC-TV in Kansas City. "She didn't do anything to the government -- she slapped us in the face."

In 1972, Fonda, who actively opposed the Vietnam War, was photographed sitting in a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft tank. About her involvement in the Vietnam War, Fonda has publicly apologized for the photo. She has called it an incredible lapse in judgment.

During her Tuesday night visit, Fonda talked to the crowd about her trip to North Vietnam.

http://www.clickorlando.com/entertainment/4400956/detail.html

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline NHSparky

All I can say is that when she croaks, she better be buried in an unmarked grave or one with posted guards 24/7, or she'll float away on the river of piss from Vietnam veterans.

Offline namvet

Broadcast Over Radio Hanoi
To American Servicemen Involved In The Indochina War
by Jane Fonda
American Actress, Political Activist

The following was reprinted in the report of Hearings before the U.S. Congress House of Repesentatives Committee on Internal Security, Travel to Hostile Areas. Hearings on HR16742, 19 and 25 September 1972 at page 7671.

This is Jane Fonda. During my two week visit in the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, I've had the opportunity to visit a great many places and speak to a large number of people from all walks of life--workers, peasants, students, artists and dancers, historians, journalists, film actresses, soldiers, militia girls, members of the women's union, writers.

I visited the (Dam Xuac) agricultural co-op, where the silk worms are also raised and thread is made. I visited a textile factory, a kindergarten in Hanoi. The beautiful Temple of Literature was where I saw traditional dances and heard songs of resistance. I also saw unforgettable ballet about the guerrillas training bees in the south to attack enemy soldiers. The bees were danced by women, and they did their job well.

In the shadow of the Temple of Literature I saw Vietnamese actors and actresses perform the second act of Arthur Miller's play All My Sons, and this was very moving to me--the fact that artists here are translating and performing American plays while US imperialists are bombing their country.

I cherish the memory of the blushing militia girls on the roof of their factory, encouraging one of their sisters as she sang a song praising the blue sky of Vietnam--these women, who are so gentle and poetic, whose voices are so beautiful, but who, when American planes are bombing their city, become such good fighters.

I cherish the way a farmer evacuated from Hanoi, without hesitation, offered me, an American, their best individual bomb shelter while US bombs fell near by. The daughter and I, in fact, shared the shelter wrapped in each others arms, cheek against cheek. It was on the road back from Nam Dinh, where I had witnessed the systematic destruction of civilian targets-schools, hospitals, pagodas, the factories, houses, and the dike system.

As I left the United States two weeks ago, Nixon was again telling the American people that he was winding down the war, but in the rubble-strewn streets of Nam Dinh, his words echoed with sinister (words indistinct) of a true killer. And like the young Vietnamese woman I held in my arms clinging to me tightly--and I pressed my cheek against hers--I thought, this is a war against Vietnam perhaps, but the tragedy is America's.

One thing that I have learned beyond a shadow of a doubt since I've been in this country is that Nixon will never be able to break the spirit of these people; he'll never be able to turn Vietnam, north and south, into a neo-colony of the United States by bombing, by invading, by attacking in any way. One has only to go into the countryside and listen to the peasants describe the lives they led before the revolution to understand why every bomb that is dropped only strengthens their determination to resist.

I've spoken to many peasants who talked about the days when their parents had to sell themselves to landlords as virtually slaves, when there were very few schools and much illiteracy, inadequate medical care, when they were not masters of their own lives.

But now, despite the bombs, despite the crimes being created--being committed against them by Richard Nixon, these people own their own land, build their own schools--the children learning, literacy--illiteracy is being wiped out, there is no more prostitution as there was during the time when this was a French colony. In other words, the people have taken power into their own hands, and they are controlling their own lives.

And after 4,000 years of struggling against nature and foreign invaders--and the last 25 years, prior to the revolution, of struggling against French colonialism--I don't think that the people of Vietnam are about to compromise in any way, shape or form about the freedom and independence of their country, and I think Richard Nixon would do well to read Vietnamese history, particularly their poetry, and particularly the poetry written by Ho Chi Minh.
http://gos.sbc.edu/f/fonda.html

-------------------------

the North was relying heavily on dissension back in the states to win this war for them. after the TET offensive in 68 they were beaten to a pulp. we were just sittin' around playing cards and waiting for the papers to be signed when LBJ ordered the bombing halt. so Fonda, Kerry and their Ilk did the job.  
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 08:47:20 AM by namvet »

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I'm not a Vietnam veteran, but I'll take a wild-assed guess and say that if there was any small arms used against American aircraft it would START at the ZPU Quad 14.5MM Russian gun, then work up to 20MM, 37MM, and so on up to 85 and 100MM AA rounds before you get into the SAM-2 missiles.

Sparky, the Commie's flexible-mount HMG was the 12.7mm 'Dashka,' and the main AAA weapon encountered in the south.  The i14.5 and higher-caliber stuff was mostly limited to North Viet Nam and other areas which they believed to be secure from ground incursion, because they lack the ability for infantry to quickly break them down and scurry away on foot cross-country.

The 12.7 is for all intents and purposes ballistically identical to our .50 cal, though for my $.02 oure AN-M2HB is a MUCH better made than any version of the DShK, the old Browning does pay a certain weight penalty for that solidity. 

The 14.5 delivers about twice the energy of a 12.7, and although its round descends from the PTRS and PTRD Soviet antitank rifles of WW2, for some reason it has never been employed in a flexible, single gun infantry-transportable mounting, only in multiple-gun AAA towed artillery mounts and as the principal armament of light wheeled armor like the BDRM-2.

Neither 12.7 nor 14.5 projos are explosive, just the normal run of ball/AP/tracer/incendiary rounds like we have for ous .50.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
Enlisted guys flew in the Army in Vietnam.   I don't see officer rank on his uniform, but it is really not a clear picture.
As gunners, crew chiefs, load-masters, etc.  Not as drivers.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
What a bitch life is.

I at that time also worried about what our president was doing sending our youth--my age into war.    I also did not trust Tricky Dickey , or any of his henchmen.   When the great Dick claimed he was not a crook, years later I would hear another President say, he did not have sex with THAT woman.

However back in time when Jane went to VN and betrayed her Country's youth in POW camps and did her song and dance, I was stunned that this nobody could cause all that horror to our troops all just for I believe publicity.    Hate is a hard word but I came very close to it just thinking about the suffering she caused.

So when Years later McCain ran for president I had not forgotten his action to save his own skin.  I believe he also sold out our youth, survived only by his family's influence and cooperating above and beyond what his captors  expected.

When it came to the Presidential run, I was very scared of McCain, here was a man I believed was not to be trusted----The fact he dumped a wife who spent a few years trying to get him out of that POW camp,  to marry a woman with more money and influence then his wife, this man was just no damn good to my mind.

So what choice did America have but to choose McCain or this total unknown Dude from Chicago????

To top it off, after all these years we still have Jane in the headlines, making her excuses and justifying all the deaths, torture etc she caused without a single tear or regret.

Now Jane is back AGAIN making money on the backs of our dead Youth she caused.  Along comes a man with the balls to stand up to her, to disgrace her, -----this just rolled off her back, no problem folks, just his opinion,no  shame no apology's, morally bankrupt.

I am just one of those evil people that will NEVER forgive HER or McCain for their actions, at least McCain has some kind of reason to help out the Enemy----Jane has no reason but fame and fortune.  Her biggest act of treason in my book was when a POW slipped her a note she did not read it, she handed the note to the Commander of the Camp.  For that act she should have been HUNG.

Got me going here about things that happend long ago but still are alive and happening weraring a different hat today.

Offline Tucker

So when Years later McCain ran for president I had not forgotten his action to save his own skin.  I believe he also sold out our youth, survived only by his family's influence and cooperating above and beyond what his captors  expected.

When it came to the Presidential run, I was very scared of McCain, here was a man I believed was not to be trusted----The fact he dumped a wife who spent a few years trying to get him out of that POW camp,  to marry a woman with more money and influence then his wife, this man was just no damn good to my mind.

I detest McCain the politician. I admire and respect McCain the verteran.