Author Topic: Cleita reading the National Enquirer again- Boehner's affair this time  (Read 844 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Cleita Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Jun-16-11 03:51 PM
Original message
So how come no one is talking about John Boehner's affair?

Edited on Thu Jun-16-11 03:53 PM by Cleita
Sure it's from the National Enquirer, but no other "journalists" seem to want to pursue this with the same fervor they pursued Anthony Weiner's rumored Tweets until they got him to confess. Now Boehner will probably cry and lie until irrefutable proof comes up that he can't deny kinda like Maria got Arnold, but still shouldn't some gossipy Fox journalists be following these rumors like they did the Weiner story? Shouldn't the House Republicans be denouncing him? I'm sure many of them know about this for sure. Shouldn't they be self-righteously condemning his behavior?

If you haven't read about it, here is a link talking about it.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/john-boehner-...

JOHN BOEHNER SEX PROBE

New Speaker of the House JOHN BOEHNER is embroiled in a bombshell sex scandal - involving at least two different women, The ENQUIRER has learned!

Capitol Hill insiders and political bloggers have been buzzing about an upcoming New York Times probe - detailing an alleged affair that the 61-year-old married father of two had with pretty Washington lobbyist LISBETH LYONS.

And an ENQUIRER investigation has uncovered a bedroom encounter that Boehner - second in line of succession to the presidency - allegedly had with LEIGH LaMORA, a 46-year-old former press secretary to ex-Colorado Congressman JOEL HEFLEY.

The Ohio native, a congressman for 20 years, and his wife Deborah, 62, have been married for 37 years. more at link...

Sure there aren't any pictures, but surely in this era of cell phone photos, shouldn't some intrepid reporter be following this story and get the proof that is needed? Or is it IOKIYAR?

She's a special kind of stupid.

cbdo2007 (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Jun-16-11 03:57 PM
Response to Original message
1. evidence

there is none

unfortunately

Cleita Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Jun-16-11 03:59 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. So calling all Washington journalists. Go out and get some!n/t

Evidence... Evidence... We don't need no stinking evidence.

Blue-Jay Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Jun-16-11 04:05 PM
Response to Reply #2
3. You just can't go "get" evidence.

Evidence first has to exist. He may indeed have had/is having an affair, but without her corroboration, there's nothing to "go get".

Frankly, I don't really care. Boner's career should be cut short based on his record. He's terrible.

:lmao:

Cleita Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Jun-16-11 04:10 PM
Response to Reply #3
7. I wish I lived in DC. I would get evidence.

The guy hangs around bars all the time. I would hang around the same bars and take cell phone photos. It's not that hard. I would also tail him when he left and see who showed up wherever he lives or if he's going to another woman's apartment. I believe this is how reporters nailed John Edwards.

I'm not ordinarily into this sort of thing because sex should be private whether legal or adulterous but since our politicians are being brought down by sex scandals, it's time to bring their's down too.

You'd end up in jail.

Cleita Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Jun-16-11 04:11 PM
Response to Reply #5
8. Oh, if it's a Democrat, they have no problem

stalking them 24/7 to catch them. Look how they got Edwards.

Er! That was your favorite rag, the Enquirer.

cbdo2007 (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Jun-16-11 04:35 PM
Response to Reply #15
18. The Boehner story was in the Enquirer but noone came forward with any

more evidence.

In the Edwards case, the Enquirer ran the story and then people came forward with evidence.

Unfortunately no one has come forward with the Boehner evidence yet. I'm guessing they're waiting until he runs for Pres in 10 years or so and then come forward hoping to smear him then.

A pig in a poke.

She needs to widen her reading selections and exclude the NE. I have to go find her last rant over an Enquirer tale.

Found it. She broke the story of Palin's divorce from Todd after reading the NE.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1234759
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 04:28:09 PM by Tucker »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline thundley4

Capitol Hill insiders and political bloggers have been buzzing about an upcoming New York Times probe - detailing an alleged affair that the 61-year-old married father of two had with pretty Washington lobbyist LISBETH LYONS.

That story in the Enquirer was from February. If the New York Slimes had found or could have manufactured any evidence, they would have ran the story by now.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

That story in the Enquirer was from February. If the New York Slimes had found or could have manufactured any evidence, they would have ran the story by now.

Uh huh.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole

Maybe it took Cleita that long to absorb it.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline ScubaGuy

A year from now the DUmmies will still be regurgitating that same story except by then they'll all claim that there were pictures and witnesses that have all been disappeared.

Octafish will have pictures with boxes, line and arrows proving that it was all part of the BFEE killing JFK, 9/11 and aliens at Roswell.

Drugs do strange things to the mind. :mental:

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
So, at DU - where they dismiss 95% of media as 'biased' - the National Enquirer is an acceptable source ?

Offline true_blood

Cleita Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-16-11 04:10 PM
Response to Reply #3
The guy hangs around bars all the time. I would hang around the same bars and take cell phone photos. It's not that hard. I would also tail him when he left and see who showed up wherever he lives or if he's going to another woman's apartment. I believe this is how reporters nailed John Edwards.
I'm not ordinarily into this sort of thing because sex should be private whether legal or adulterous but since our politicians are being brought down by sex scandals, it's time to bring their's down too.
Cleita? Have you ever heard of a "restraining order"? You'd find yourself on the other side of one for sure.
You sound all sorts of :mental:.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Sure there aren't any pictures, but surely in this era of cell phone photos, shouldn't some intrepid reporter be following this story and get the proof that is needed? Or is it IOKIYAR?

She's a special kind of stupid.

Very special. 

:shortbus:  special, in fact.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Cleita Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Jun-16-11 04:10 PM
Response to Reply #3

DUmmy Cleita is doing her stalking all wrong. If she really wants Boehner to disappear, she needs to pattern her stalking after franksolich's technique with Mrs. Wild Bill Packer. Coach is a nice guy, the nicest guy anyone could ever hope to meet, but when he was finished, Mrs. Packer had evaporated into thin air. Now, it's possible she's been reduced to shish kabob chunks in Wild Bill's freezer, but she sure was worried about being stalked.

And anyway, DUmmy Cleita would stand out like a sore thumb in a trendy DC fern bar.

(This may not be Cleita. It could be cali, or Warpy, or Horse with no Brain. They're pretty similar.)

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
I wouldn't be surprised but if there is no evidence then there is no story at this point. I also wouldn't be surprised if dems just hired a couple of girls to claim they had an affair.

As for Wiener, even with his lying, I didn't really care about that story too much. He is  obviously a sociopath but he was elected by like-minded sociopaths in New York, are the kind of people who voted for Wiener in the first place really going to elect any other type of person?

And if this were true about Boehner, which I find it hard to believe since his crying seems like it would get in the way of that sort of thing, what would his stepping down accomplish?

“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
And if this were true about Boehner, which I find it hard to believe since his crying seems like it would get in the way of that sort of thing, what would his stepping down accomplish?

Taking the focus off of Democrats. That's all they want.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

Actually, your picture might not be too far off; Cleita's no spring chicken.

She once reminesced about Los Angeles.....before the second world war.

It's possible Cleita's more ancient than the CalPig primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

But she acts so childish!  Look at this breathless, airheaded gossip, sourced by a supermarket rag.  'If I lived in DC, I'd go get evidence."  The musings of an 8-year-old.