Author Topic: Was sent a catalog for fat lardass clothes to cover my fat lardass- I'm pizzed  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9695538

lillypaddle Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun May-22-11 07:20 PM
Original message
I am apparently on the fat girl's list for clothing catelogs

How did they know and WHO TF TOLD THEM??????

Maybe Omar the tent and awning maker told them. We don't want to see your fat ass in public anyway.

trof Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun May-22-11 07:26 PM
Response to Original message
1. OK, lily. One MUST ask.

Just HOW fat are ya'?
:rofl:

Who knows?
Why do I get catalogs for dildos?
Je ne sais pas.
Quien sabe.

lillypaddle Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun May-22-11 07:32 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. That was cruel

Getting dildo catalogs is hip. Fat girl catalogs are another story entirely.

<sigh>

You get fat clothes catalogs because you're fat. Now the world knows it.

lillypaddle is a fat lardass.

JVS Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon May-23-11 01:30 AM
Response to Reply #2
13. Getting dildo catalogues is not hip.

siligut Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Donate to DU!    Sun May-22-11 07:34 PM
4. If you got it, flaunt it

However, you have a choice whether you want to receive the deforestations: https://www.catalogchoice.org/

Why don't you go to Berkley and sit in a tree. Oh, that's right. They cut them down.

nadine_mn Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun May-22-11 09:56 PM
8. I'm fat and glad that I get catalogs - its so depressing shopping in stores

and more and more, fat girl clothes are no longer just mumus

and to answer a potential "how fat are ya" I am biggest loser fat

Mopar151 (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun May-22-11 10:56 PM
Response to Reply #8
9. Mrs. Mopar is a large lady

The thing that kills us both - Ain't no fat people modeling in the catalog! Big 'n Talls are kinda the same way for guys.

Because fat is obscene.

davsand Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon May-23-11 12:48 AM
12. Just once I want a bra catalog advertising a product that would hold up a real pair of boobs.

Edited on Mon May-23-11 12:49 AM by davsand
I get those stupid catalogs that show some woman with two fried eggs hanging there in an A cup bra, and it pisses me off.

I buy concrete and steel construction with architectural integrity and it sure doesn't look like that A cup made with a strip of lace and two little triangles that skinny bitch is wearing in that catalog.

Just saying.

Laura

JVS Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon May-23-11 01:31 AM
14. Did you order from the larger end of the spectrum of another catalogues offerings?

lillypaddle Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon May-23-11 05:16 AM
Response to Reply #14
21. Yeah, I'm sure that's how they

"figured it out." Kind of unnerving, though.

KamaAina Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon May-23-11 01:07 PM
23. Not all of us guys like scrawny stick figures, you know

Why did I think he was a she?

lillypaddle Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon May-23-11 05:27 PM
Response to Reply #29
30. That's great that there's someone

for anyone. However, I had been so thin all my life, until I hit 55 & menopause, that my self image is really in the toilet. I can't bear the thought of anyone seeing me. Sad but true. Besides, I'm too lazy for a relationship.

Not that someone was going to nail your fatass anyway.

DebJ (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon May-23-11 05:38 PM
Response to Reply #30
32. Hi lillpaddle. I'm swimming in there with you, for the same

reasons, PLUS I just made a career change at the wrong time in US history...got my teaching degree Dec 2008, summa cum laude. Such exquisite timing! So now instead of making the $55k I used to make, I substitute teach for poverty level income (less than $18k a year). That does wonders for the ego of someone who is inflating, sagging, wrinkling, and getting all those funny little brown spots everywhere. Sigh. I love my recent entrance into the world of Grandma, but never thought I'd look like one, LOL.

PS: if you hear that I am buying or selling a house, do the OPPOSITE of whatever I'm doing.......because the market will suddenly dive or rocket up, whichever is least to my advantage. My timing has been so horrible all my life, I think that it might be MY fault teachers are being laid off!

:lmao:

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
I got a can of baby formula out of the blue one day, then later a bunch of coupons. Now I get news letters and everyone in awhile a servey or two about the formula.

I still can't figure that one out.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
davsand Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Mon May-23-11 12:48 AM
12. Just once I want a bra catalog advertising a product that would hold up a real pair of boobs.

I get those stupid catalogs that show some woman with two fried eggs hanging there in an A cup bra, and it pisses me off.

You should see the shit that shows up at my place.  I stopped picking up the mail.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Karin

Yesterday, I got a mailing from the "Stone House Appreciation Society."  (I have an old stone house).  Never heard of them.  In it, they invited people for a tour of a 19th century mansion now owned by the diocese.  Cool, I'd love to see it!  Then, they say that after the tour, they'd have a workshop on pointing, and to "bring your trowels."  They're going to put people to work.   :lmao:What if they get a bunch of incompetent DUmmies? 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

DebJ (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon May-23-11 05:38 PM
Response to Reply #30
32. Hi lillpaddle. I'm swimming in there with you, for the same

reasons,

Yeeah...to ward off the harsh effects of gravity.

:whatever:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jukin

I used to sign up one of my fat friends to those catalogs all the time. He never figured out why they were coming to him and was pretty pissed off too.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
lillypaddle Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sun May-22-11 07:32 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. That was cruel

Getting dildo catalogs is hip. Fat girl catalogs are another story entirely.
Well, having no experience with either, my first reaction is that many customers would appreciate receiving both catalogs.
The mailing list for one would be fertile marketing grounds for the other.

For some reason, I have an image of Homer Simpson in his muumuu and his "fat guy hat".

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
What, you mean company's look at previous purchases to find potential customers.  Shocking!  :whatever:

I've been buying a lot of textbooks lately, and what do you know, my bank sent me student loan information  :-)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
I thought that all DUmmies were svelte because they eschew the typical Amerikkkan diet in favor of Whole Foods and all the vegetables they grow in their home gardens. Is that now wrong?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
lillypaddle Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon May-23-11 05:27 PM
Response to Reply #29
30. That's great that there's someone

for anyone. However, I had been so thin all my life, until I hit 55 & menopause, that my self image is really in the toilet. I can't bear the thought of anyone seeing me. Sad but true. Besides, I'm too lazy for a relationship.

Thus the answer to your weight gain. You have to get up off your ass and move. Your metabolism slows around menopause. That means you have to watch what you eat and exercise more. Deal with it.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
:rotf:

Sorry.

This makes me laugh.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Oh my! that really is :lmao: and notice all the sarcastic comments in some of the posts? intolerance against fat people seems to be accepted there.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline zeitgeist

I thought that all DUmmies were svelte because they eschew the typical Amerikkkan diet in favor of Whole Foods and all the vegetables they grow in their home gardens. Is that now wrong?

Strangely they all have thyroid dysfunction. :whatever:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade

Excuse me? we itty bitty club members have a problem with how you phrase us! we're able to go braless at times TYVM!

And no pics before 1 of you guys ask for 1. :-)
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Excuse me? we itty bitty club members have a problem with how you phrase us! we're able to go braless at times TYVM!

:drool:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...

At least you can buy off the rack at most stores. They are selling for big girls now.
Pretty hard to find a 34-D that you don't have to send away for.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!

I know... I am so jealous.  It's too hot here to wear a bra come June-September. 
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all

That is the premise upon which the mail-order bride business is based.

Offline VivisMom

At least you can buy off the rack at most stores. They are selling for big girls now.

Try finding a DDD nursing bra in a store. It cannot be done.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade

Did you have the baby? if so congrats!

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd

Ok Ok, no pics.

Slo-mo will be fine.  O-)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Wow! Congrats on the new little one. I hope you are not missing sleep too much. :-)

GoBucks don't let the whole mail order bride info out too much. I am sure a certain DUmmy would be humping his monitor at the chance to get his hands on an actual woman that has no clue what he is saying.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Ok Ok, no pics.

Slo-mo will be fine.  O-)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
I know... I am so jealous.  It's too hot here to wear a bra come June-September.

That's totally 1 of the benefits of it.