Author Topic: Which Republic strategist irritates you the most? (Feel the racism)  (Read 2293 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
HamdenRice  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-11-08 03:01 PM
Response to Original message
10. So let me get this straight. The most hated Repugs are women and blacks?
 Edited on Fri Jan-11-08 03:03 PM by HamdenRice
African Americans and women skew Democratic, but when asked for their most hated Republicans certain DUers respond with a gallery that is 100% women and African Americans?

Not a single white guy. No Karl Rove. No Ken Mehlman. No one who actually directs Republicans strategy.

Hmmmm.

It looks like some insight and self-criticism may be in order here.

Kingshakabobo  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-11-08 03:33 PM
Response to Reply #10
11. Matt Continetti is not a white man?
 I'll admit my bias though. To me, there is not much worse than a black republican shilling for the party that uses "the southern strategy" , "race based wedge issues", "Willie Horton" and "the lazy black welfare queen" talking points. Of course, gay republicans run pretty neck and neck but the LCRs have been pretty silent as of late..

I was going to ask, in my original reply, if that kind of bias makes one a bad person - I'm open to discussion on that.

I never really paid attention to politics before the 2000 election when I heard little old white ladies I knew, who I always assumed where Democrats, say "I'm voting for Bush because I don't want my tax money going to ni**ers."

Also, in the other poster's defense, the question WAS in regard to "strategists" as it pertains to TV talking heads. One RARELY sees Rove and the big-shots spewing their filth on a day to day basis.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2653065

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Which Republic strategist irritates you the most? (Feel the racism)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 02:40:38 PM »
Liberals hate it when their little charges leave the plantation.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 02:56:48 PM »
Liberals hate it when their little charges leave the plantation.

They really do.

A life-time observation.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 02:59:05 PM »
Kingshakabobo  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-11-08 03:33 PM
Response to Reply #10
11. Matt Continetti is not a white man?
 I'll admit my bias though. To me, there is not much worse than a black republican shilling for the party that uses "the southern strategy" , "race based wedge issues", "Willie Horton" and "the lazy black welfare queen" talking points. Of course, gay republicans run pretty neck and neck but the LCRs have been pretty silent as of late..

Hey fool, it was the Democratic party that didn't want to give'em rights. You might want to research the roots of the Republican party, fool.  :whatever:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site