Author Topic: Daily Presidential Approval Index  (Read 216563 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Daily Presidential Approval Index
« Reply #1500 on: October 03, 2015, 09:39:08 AM »
Now that the Middle East is on fire(lit by owebuma), and owebuma has encouraged Putin to invade Syria, I wonder what approval rate the second black president is enjoying now.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1501 on: August 22, 2021, 05:05:45 PM »
This topic hasn't been commented on since 2015, so it's probably time.

In light of President * and his complete and total incompetence vis a vis Afghanistan, I'd humbly propose an arbitrary measurement of -100.

Asterisk has nowhere to go but up, and since he won't go up, I'm just kinda wonderin' if Kamalatoe and his Cabinet will 25th Amendment his ass. Probably not.

Impeachment after the Repubs take the House next year? And conviction in the Senate, which probably would not yield 67 GOP Senators and it's highly doubtful that the Dem Senators would vote to convict anyway?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #1502 on: August 22, 2021, 07:15:42 PM »
If the question is asked raw, Biden's approval-percentage is under 26%...  Probably holding-steady at under 24%.

'Nowhere to go but sideways' might be worse...  As his Administration keeps regurgitating:  " There'll be plenty of time for finger-pointing later. "

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1503 on: August 25, 2021, 09:40:53 AM »
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, sponsored by The ANTIFA by Jack Posobiec, for Wednesday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-five percent (55%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 25% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 46% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21. (see trends)

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/prez_track_aug25

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #1504 on: August 25, 2021, 09:55:18 AM »

The latest figures include 25% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing
who are these people?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #1505 on: August 25, 2021, 10:07:22 AM »
who are these people?

Well, since you asked...

LINK
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1506 on: August 26, 2021, 09:02:57 AM »
Index rating inches to -21 from -22. Somebody has their head completely up their ass.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, sponsored by The ANTIFA by Jack Posobiec, for Thursday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-five percent (55%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 24% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21. (see trends)

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/prez_track_aug26

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1507 on: August 28, 2021, 01:03:42 PM »
Slight change from yesterday, showing a 1% uptick in approval of Asterisk's performance. Probably swayed a little bit about the reports of the ISIS-K "Planner" being obliterated by a drone strike.  :whatever:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, sponsored by The ANTIFA by Jack Posobiec, for Friday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 24% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21. (see trends)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1508 on: August 31, 2021, 06:04:17 PM »
We're going backwards folks, especially considering the unbelievably disrespectful performance of Joe Asterisk at Dover AFB when he checked his watch after EACH SET OF REMAINS was respectfully removed from the aircraft.

I'm just surprised that he didn't take the opportunity to hide out in his bunker in Wilmington afterwards.

This man has NO BUSINESS being in the White House. None. Zero.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, sponsored by The ANTIFA by Jack Posobiec, for Tuesday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 25% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -20. (see trends)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #1509 on: August 31, 2021, 06:12:58 PM »
ISIS-K and DELTA variant.  Shiny new toys brought out to distract and deflect the blame.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1510 on: September 01, 2021, 02:07:16 PM »
This isn't an index, but depending on the sample, etc., etc., etc., this is kinda surprising:

A majority of American voters say President Joe Biden should "resign because of the way the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan was handled," which left at least 13 U.S. service members and more than 170 Afghan civilians dead.

The results come from the latest Rasmussen Reports poll released Wednesday morning, where 52% say Biden should resign, while just 39% disagree and 9% were unsure.

<snip>

The alternative of Vice President Kamala Harris becoming president from a Biden resignation or impeachment likely did not sit well with U.S. voters in the poll either, however.

Just 38% say Harris is qualified to assume the duties of being president. A large majority of voters (58%) view Harris as unqualified to be president, including a near majority on its own (47%) responding she is "Not At All Qualified," according to the poll.

No way in hell GropeyJoe would resign, but I do think it's interesting nontheless.

Newsmax

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #1511 on: September 01, 2021, 08:04:45 PM »

No way in hell Gropey Joe would resign, but I do think it's interesting nontheless.

I don't think that whether Gropey Joe has any say in a possible resignation of office. That decision will be made by his puppet masters, not him.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1512 on: September 01, 2021, 08:12:08 PM »
I don't think that whether Gropey Joe has any say in a possible resignation of office. That decision will be made by his puppet masters, not him.

I disagree. He's not a complete vegetable -- yet.

At the end of the day, he would have to sign on to stepping down. Whether he's coerced or threatened or otherwise told his gig is over, he would have to sign the paper. I just don't see Gropes doing that. Question is, why would he willingly resign? Jill wants the spotlight. For Joe, that's enough to hang on until his drooling is 24/7. And even then his sycophants would claim it's not drool, he's spilled his coffee.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1513 on: September 02, 2021, 09:31:39 AM »
Things ain't lookin' too good for GropeyJoe. Multiple polls at the link, definitely worth a look.

Most of those polled want GrampsStinkyFinger to resign.

https://republicandaily.com/2021/09/biden-polls-crater-most-want-him-to-resign-shocking-number-is-on-impeachment/

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #1514 on: September 02, 2021, 10:13:48 AM »
Things ain't lookin' too good for GropeyJoe. Multiple polls at the link, definitely worth a look.

Most of those polled want GrampsStinkyFinger to resign.

https://republicandaily.com/2021/09/biden-polls-crater-most-want-him-to-resign-shocking-number-is-on-impeachment/

I found it humorous that when I clicked on the link you provided it had a picture of bidunce with a pop up ad below it that had to do with the 4 warning signs of dementia...

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1515 on: September 02, 2021, 10:23:45 AM »
I found it humorous that when I clicked on the link you provided it had a picture of bidunce with a pop up ad below it that had to do with the 4 warning signs of dementia...

:rotf:

Well, if the foo shits.....

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1516 on: September 03, 2021, 10:00:49 AM »
I don't normally put a lot of stock in polls since most of them have been unbelievably wrong of late, but I think these data points are closer to the truth than they've been in some time. In short, Joe is sinking like a dog turd in a duck pond.

President Joe Biden’s approval rating has dropped to a new low (43%), while majorities of Americans disapprove of his handling of foreign policy (56%) and of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan (61%). Americans are split about what should have happened, but a large majority (71%) label the U.S. role in Afghanistan a “failure.”

Biden’s approval rating (43%) dropped six percentage points from our August poll (49%), driven by softening support among Democrats (down five points) and independents (down ten points).

Americans who strongly disapprove of Biden’s performance jumped from 30% in August to 41% in this poll.

There is a partisan divide in reaction to Biden’s handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Most Republicans (94%) and independents (71%) disapprove, while about a quarter (26%) of Democrats say the same.

71% of Americans say the U.S. role in Afghanistan was a “failure” including majorities of Democrats (66%), Republicans (73%), and independents (75%).

A majority of Americans (61%) say Afghanistan “must determine its future without U.S. involvement,” while 29% believe the U.S. “has a duty” to stay involved.
https://maristpoll.marist.edu/polls/npr-pbs-newshour-marist-national-poll-afghanistan-september-2-2021/

In a PJ Media article:

Here's What Independents Are Saying About Joe Biden

Biden’s approval rating has cratered to just 36% among independents in the aftermath of his disastrous handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal, according to a new NPR/PBS/Marist poll released Thursday.

That number is down six points from the same survey conducted five weeks ago. The current polls also mark the lowest numbers for Biden since taking office.

The Aug. 26-31 poll of more than 1,200 adults found Biden’s overall approval is 43%, with 51% disapproving, a massive net swing of 13 points since late July, when the same poll found 49% of Americans approved of the job he was doing, and only 44% opposed.

But it’s among independents where Biden has lost significant ground, with 55% now disapproving. Specifically, more than seven in 10 independents disapprove of the president’s chaotic evacuation, with more than 60% of all Americans disapproving of the crisis. A majority of respondents also express negative views on Biden’s handling of foreign policy in general.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/ari-j-kaufman/2021/09/02/joe-biden-is-rapidly-losing-independents-n1475431

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1517 on: September 06, 2021, 04:25:13 PM »
Multiple polls at the link, and lots of Twatter posts depicting college sporting events in which chants of "**** Joe Biden!" are audible.

It's refreshing seeing lots of young people who can finally spot a turd in the punchbowl.

In short, GropeyJoe is doing a nosedive.

Title: It's a Movement: Chanting Against Biden and They're Not Holding Back

RedState

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1518 on: September 08, 2021, 07:50:29 AM »
What I've always wondered -- apart from the DUmmies (of which there really can't be THAT many, right?) who in their right minds "Strongly Approve" of ANYTHING that Asterisk does?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, sponsored by The ANTIFA by Jack Posobiec, for Tuesday shows that 47% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 27% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 44% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17. (see trends)

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/prez_track_sep07

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #1519 on: September 08, 2021, 08:14:33 AM »
What I've always wondered -- apart from the DUmmies (of which there really can't be THAT many, right?) who in their right minds "Strongly Approve" of ANYTHING that Asterisk does?

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/prez_track_sep07

Easy. #JoeThePretender's puppetmasters.

Next question...  :cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1520 on: September 08, 2021, 08:51:55 AM »
Easy. #JoeThePretender's puppetmasters.

Next question...  :cheersmate:

No way that GropeyJoe has that many pulling his strings. A few dozen, sure, but 27%?

We've got some seriously stupid people in this country.  :mental:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #1521 on: September 08, 2021, 08:59:09 AM »
No way that GropeyJoe has that many pulling his strings. A few dozen, sure, but 27%?

We've got some seriously stupid people in this country.  :mental:

You're assuming the "polls" haven't been pulled whole cloth out of some Dim'Rat statistician's ass in the first place.

In ancient times, national leaders had hordes of soothe sayers on their payroll. These days, we call 'em pollsters. Same difference...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1522 on: September 08, 2021, 12:52:58 PM »
You're assuming the "polls" haven't been pulled whole cloth out of some Dim'Rat statistician's ass in the first place.

True dat. Polls used to be somewhat reliable, but that's been a skid on the ol' toilet shelf over the past couple years or so. Still, Rasmussen is the ONLY poll that exhibits an index, according to them, of course.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1523 on: September 10, 2021, 12:17:43 PM »
Trending slightly worse than yesterday. Which means it's good. Biden's Approval Index rating should be in negative triple digits.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, sponsored by The ANTIFA by Jack Posobiec, for Friday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 26% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19. (see trends)

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/prez_track_sep10

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1524 on: September 13, 2021, 06:07:22 PM »
Largely unchanged from Friday, except the "Strongly Approve" stat increased by one.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, sponsored by The ANTIFA by Jack Posobiec, for Monday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 27% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -18. (see trends)