Current Events > The DUmpster

Nashville Shooting reaction from DUmmyville: Denial, Egypt...

(1/1)

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote ---Star Member Roland99 (53,062 posts)

RWNJs already spreading unconfirmed reports that it was a trans shooter
I've seen two different people offered up as the trans person who did the shooting.

Didn't take them long to come up with that.
--- End quote ---

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217764633

--- Quote ---Star Member WhiskeyGrinder (19,556 posts)

5. Trolls do this routinely now.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Star Member WhiskeyGrinder (19,556 posts)

18. No, but I have seen subsequent reports. It's also true that trolls routinely say "Sam/Samantha Hyde
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Star Member LeftInTX (21,760 posts)

22. Law enforcement said shooter was transgender
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---onenote (39,439 posts)

15. Apparently it turns out to be true.

How does that fit into any motive for the shooting, if at all? Time will tell if we ever find out.
--- End quote ---

And then, wait for it...

19. Speculation: bullied/abused and lashed out?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---BlackSkimmer (49,089 posts)

16. It is apparently true.
--- End quote ---

Not glancing at lefty sites, but I'm guessing they'll blame trans bullies and the Republican Governor for being anti Trans. The narrative will evolve, as leftist speak usually requires the party prescribed talking points.

Just for a factual news story:

Police Confirm Nashville School Shooting Suspect Identified as Transgender

Nashville Police Chief John Drake confirmed to reporters Monday afternoon the suspect in the shooting at a private Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee identified as transgender.

Drake said the investigation into 28-year-old Audrey E. Hale has revealed she was a student at the Covenant School. Hale's LinkedIn had her pronouns as "he/him." The shooting left three students and three adults dead. Responding police killed Hale inside the school within 14 minutes of the first call of the shooting.

Drake further said the transgender shooter had an AR-style rifle, an AR-style pistol, and a handgun. So far, they believe two of the guns were bought locally and legally. He added the shooting was heavily planned, "We have a manifesto ... and a map of how all of this was going to play out."

Hale identifying as transgender could point to motivation for the attack as Tennessee Governor Bill Lee (R) signed a bill banning transitioning medical services for children earlier this month. Puberty blockers, hormone treatments, and surgeries are not allowed to be given to children under the new law, according to the Tennesseean.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2023/03/27/nashville-school-shooting-suspect-n2621178

SVPete:

19. Speculation: bullied/abused and lashed out?
--- End quote ---

::) The shooter is age 28.

::) The school does Pre-K through 6th Grade.

::) The shooter killed three 9-year-olds.

Do the bleeping Math, DU-folk! The shooter left that school before the oldest students in the school were even born (let alone the 9-year-olds she chose for her targets)! The shooter left that school almost 15 years ago!

Either the shooter targeted the school because she hates Christians or because she's schizophrenic. She picked that specific school because she was a student there and knows its layout (plus she surveiled it).

FunkyZero:

--- Quote from: SVPete on March 27, 2023, 06:16:55 PM --- ::) The shooter is age 28.

::) The school does Pre-K through 6th Grade.

::) The shooter killed three 9-year-olds.

Do the bleeping Math, DU-folk! The shooter left that school before the oldest students in the school were even born (let alone the 9-year-olds she chose for her targets)! The shooter left that school almost 15 years ago!

Either the shooter targeted the school because she hates Christians or because she's schizophrenic. She picked that specific school because she was a student there and knows its layout (plus she surveiled it).

--- End quote ---

yup, I'm going the anti-Christian route for now.
I'd almost bet bank that this person has been trained to hate from an early age. add that to very obvious mental issues, and this is the result.

CollectivismMustDie:
Seems like a hate-crime to me, that shooting.

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: CollectivismMustDie on March 27, 2023, 07:17:18 PM ---Seems like a hate-crime to me, that shooting.

--- End quote ---

Don't you know that [Insert Leftist Identifier Here] is a persecuted minority and can't commit hate crimes???
[/DUm'Rat]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version