Current Events > The DUmpster

Chief just said shooter identified as in "Transition"

(1/5) > >>

Texacon:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217765043

Remember this reply to the OP. DUmmies are going to be apoplectic if this is true.

--- Quote --- Cattledog
Chief just said shooter identified as in "Transition"

Did I just hear this right?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote --- Aristus
6. Kiss my ass, chief.
How about I show you hundreds of thousands of transgender people who don't do this shit?
--- End quote ---

Hmmmmm …. Sounds like another group I know.

KC

USA4ME:

--- Quote from: ---Aristus

6. Kiss my ass, chief.

How about I show you hundreds of thousands of transgender people who don't do this shit?
--- End quote ---

Always good when they self-own. And as typical, they never see it.

SVPete:
Nashville Christian school shooter was a former student, police chief says

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nashville-christian-school-shooter-appears-former-student-police-chief-rcna76876

--- Quote ---The shooter who gunned down three children and three staff members at a Nashville Christian school on Monday was a former student who carefully planned the attack with detailed maps and surveillance, police said.

“We have some writings that we’re going over that pertain to this date, the actual incident,” Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake told reporters hours after the shooting at The Covenant School. “We have a map drawn out of how this was all going to take place.”

The shooter, Audrey Hale, 28, of Nashville, identified as transgender and had no previous criminal record, according to the chief.

Drake said his investigators are working on a possible motive but he declined to reveal that on Monday afternoon.

"There's right now a theory that we may be able to talk about later but it's not confirmed," the chief said.
--- End quote ---

On pretty much every level, the shooter is not the redneck male Fundie Pro-Life gun-humper DU-folk want. Prog trans Christian-hater looks kind of likely.

jukin:
Yes the child killer was a mentally ill trans-something and the DUchebags once again are demonstrating they love to step in shit and lick it off their shoes.

I'm guessing this will be out of the news cycle by tomorrow morning and tonight this will be blamed on racist white male global warming deniers... and the hetero normative patriarchy.

ADsOutburst:
And we learn this just as they were mocking the Christian school for not having been saved by prayer, and used this as another chance to bash AR-15s. Pride goes before the fall, I suppose.

--- Quote ---6. Kiss my ass, chief.
--- End quote ---

Wow, someone got defensive real quick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version