Current Events > The DUmpster

I guess "thoughts and PRAYERS" don't do much for Christian children either.

(1/3) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---Star Member Coventina (25,298 posts)

I guess "thoughts and PRAYERS" don't do much for Christian children either.

Anyone think this shooting will make a difference?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217763869
--- End quote ---

Shooting at a Nashville school.

These ****s are grave dancing already because its Christian.

Patriot Guard Rider:

--- Quote from: CC27 on March 27, 2023, 12:59:04 PM ---Shooting at a Nashville school.

These ****s are grave dancing already because its Christian.

--- End quote ---

Supposedly, the shooter was female.

IF the female shooter was black, expect the threads regarding this shooting to sink faster than the Titanic..

SVPete:
Grave-dancing while the children's bodies are still warm is such a classy look, so typical DU.

enslaved1:
A couple of big "what if" spins.  Some reports have popped up that the perp was a former student.  Let's say when the manifesto/suicide by cop note is found, the perp claims to have been abused when they were a student, and is acting out of revenge.  How fast will the DUmp be shifting gears then?  What if the perp converted to Wicca/Satanism (redundant I know) and the assault was an attack on an ebil Christian establishment?  Will the DUmp then be claiming these children are just collateral damage in a justified attack?  When you have no moral center, no anchor holding your values of right and wrong in place, everything just becomes whatever matches the narrative of the minute, doesn't it, lurkers? 

Also check your Bibles.  Christians are guaranteed suffering in this life, point one, and point two, it's well established in the Bible that not everyone who calls themselves Christian is actually a believer. 

And lastly, I'm sure lurkers won't believe it cause it's from Fox, but.....

--- Quote ---First Lady Jill Biden also responded to the attack later Monday, saying we "stand with Nashville in prayer."
--- End quote ---

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-school-shooting-6-killed-including-3-students-shooter-dead  All the way at the bottom, at least until another update is added. 

Ralph Wiggum:
Link pending but the Sheriff just identified the assailant as a transgender person. This doesn't fit leftist narratives... :popcorn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version