Author Topic: Well! I opened my email this morning and what do I get?  (Read 849 times)

Offline CC27

Well! I opened my email this morning and what do I get?
« on: February 03, 2023, 08:19:26 AM »
imanamerican63 (12,443 posts)

Well! I opened my email this morning and what do I get?

An invitation from the president of United States of America!

Nope, not what you are thinking! It is not from the current President!

It’s from the twice impeached dictator! I was invited to join him at his dump for a rally. Date to be determined soon!

It would cost me a small donation of 200 bucks to attend the gala! But I would have pay my own way to get there and find a place to stay on my own.

Well, for one! I’m surely not going! Two, I would never donate any money to his grift scam! And finally! I would never waste my money on trip to travel just see his dumb arrogant ass!

I unsubscribed myself from his mailing list, blocked him from any further contact and deleted the email with bleach! 😂😜

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217612321

That bothered you so much you had to come to the DUmp to tell everybody??  :whatever:

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Well! I opened my email this morning and what do I get?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 09:07:11 AM »
Damn, deleted it before he could forward it to me.  :bird:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 09:12:44 AM »
That bothered you so much you had to come to the DUmp to tell everybody??  :whatever:

Almost a guarantee: DUmmie was one of the a-holes who kept signing up for the free Trump rally tickets a few years ago to flood out the system and wreck it.
That is how it wound up on the Trump mailing list.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2023, 10:27:37 AM »
I was hoping it was anthrax :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2023, 11:40:57 AM »
What does that mean twice impeached? It means twice found not guilty.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2023, 01:36:49 PM »
What does that mean twice impeached? It means twice found not guilty.

They love to repeat the "twice-impeached" bit, as if it wasn't an overwhelmingly partisan shitshow both times. It's the equivalent of saying "Nyah, nyah! We impeached your guy! Nyah!".

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2023, 02:08:35 PM »
I have to call DUchebag imanamerican63 a liar. I get tens of Trump/Rino National Committee everyday and I did not get any such email.

What a ridiculous thing to lie about. But we are talking about ridiculous and very stupid needy people that are after accolades form other very ridiculous and stupid and needy people.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2023, 03:23:27 PM »
I have to call DUchebag imanamerican63 a liar. I get tens of Trump/Rino National Committee everyday and I did not get any such email.

What a ridiculous thing to lie about. But we are talking about ridiculous and very stupid needy people that are after accolades form other very ridiculous and stupid and needy people.

^^^^^ So true. Very few of these 'people' could function without their collective, and they both hate and envy people who can.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2023, 01:46:29 PM »
Who in this day and age says "I opened my email.."? Is this loser using AOL? :???:

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2023, 09:28:01 PM »
 :rotf:

nobody invited Mark to what he calls the "dump" and if they did, it would cost much more than what he says.  ::)Lardass didn't say a thing about it on FB

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2023, 10:15:41 PM »
Who in this day and age says "I opened my email.."? Is this loser using AOL? :???:

Excellent point.  The rest of the post is a clumsy plea for DU to admire & love him.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2023, 05:27:16 AM »

Excellent point.  The rest of the post is a clumsy plea for DU to admire & love him.

You'll note that the "Nigerian Treasury Minister" doesn't even TRY with this DUmbass. Apparently proclaiming "imanamerican63" isn't enough to warrant the usual attempt to grab at bank accounts...  :whatever:

Apparently even email scammers have standards...  :-)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2023, 07:38:26 AM »
"Dictator" ?

Is that what you call a President who knows how to get an economy roaring and does so, creates the lowest minority employment in US history, lets people keep more of their own money, and supports people keeping their guns?

Lurking DUmmies:

Are y'all bright enough to understand how democrat-stupid it makes you look, saying silly untrue things like this?

Feel free to chime in if you do.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2023, 08:27:30 AM »
...Lurking DUmmies:

Are y'all bright enough to understand how democrat-stupid it makes you look, saying silly untrue things like this?

The DUmmies remove all doubt as to how an idiot like Hank Johnson continues to get re-elected every two years, don't they. Of course we also have Sponge Brain Shit Pants to lead the Dim'Rat clown posse, don't we...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2023, 12:13:39 PM »
For $200, travel and expenses he could he have had the chance to "speak truth to power" but he pussied out.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2023, 05:26:21 PM »
"Dictator" ?

Is that what you call a President who knows how to get an economy roaring and does so, creates the lowest minority employment in US history, lets people keep more of their own money, and supports people keeping their guns?

Lurking DUmmies:

People expecting Trump to be a dictator would have come away sorely disappointed.

If it were true, he would have cleaned house in the government, and there wouldn't have been leaks, and that would've been just the start.