Author Topic: I'm white. Do you ever just get sick of white people?  (Read 1713 times)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Re: I'm white. Do you ever just get sick of white people?
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2023, 12:14:56 PM »

Well, I'm tired of obscene, barely- coherent jabbering which requires no creativity or effort or skill at all by talentless, brainless (c)rappers like Cardi B and Youngboy being called "music" at all, let alone topping music charts and guiding untold millions of kids and teens into embracing a toxic, self- destructive "Ghetto" lifestyle.

"let alone topping music charts and guiding untold millions of kids and teens into embracing a toxic, self- destructive "Ghetto" lifestyle.

Ooh! Love it!  ... :clap: :clap:  and :hi5:

~ ABC
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 12:29:59 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2023, 12:23:01 PM »
Stopped reading right there.  Even with all the information out there it still believes if your vaxxed magically you are not a transmitter of Covid.  Stupid people.  :banghead:

Remember they also still believe Jan 6th was an "insurrection" and our "Democracy" was in GRAVE peril..
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2023, 01:42:18 PM »
Walleye (21,652 posts)

7. I am a white woman, I feel much safer and more comfortable in a room that's all Black people but me

I never feel safe when I’m in a crowd of all white people.

That thread is an absolute dumpster fire. Good job Mutts. Good job.

Offline jukin

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2023, 02:06:50 PM »
Are these people referring to the Racist White People that voted for Hillary over Obama in 2008?

Asking for a friend.

Well Played!  :cheersmate:
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2023, 06:15:59 PM »
Are these people referring to the Racist White People that voted for Hillary over Obama in 2008?

Asking for a friend.

And how about those who voted for Uncle Joey over perfect black candidates such as Kamala Harris and Cory Booker in 2020?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2023, 08:43:12 PM »
The jist: White Europeans are the Devil(s)..

cilla4progress (22,111 posts)

108. Ok let's unpack, shall we?

First of alll do you have the stats on membership in the R v. D party by race? I don't have them at my fingertips, but there is a distinct correlation of party membership by race. And as we know, political party membership at this time says a lot about one's values and character.

A propos:

Share a post. https://post.news/article/2LEcTeqZOiMyLClW3uzqiynrfxe

Two - I mis-spoke, I did. Instead of white, I should have said western, culture

Western - north Eusopean - culture for the last 500 years has been characterized by domination, religious wars, exploitation, imperialism. Along with industrial and tech innovation (the good part) which fueled exploiitation, came enslavement and genocide.

I come from and have worked in other non-white BIPOC communities. I think marginalized populations develop a survival mentaity which often encompasses a unique music, art, humor ..think Yiddish or AA.

The non-western homes I entered still had a multi-generational family structure, were reclaiming language and tradtitions that they highly valued that had been stamped out and CRIMINALIZED by their white European colonizers. So, indigenous. Whose wisdom I highly admire and believe will resurrect our planet once western civilization has (thankfully) obliterated itself. I suggest Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer as a starting place.

Perhaps also because I am largely a creature of western / white culture ‐ which has for too long been centered - I find other cultures more interesting and attractive.

It's perfectly ok to prefer some cultures over others, in my book: LGBTQ or feminist over cis male; Parisian or Viennese;.outdoor bros; Latin music and dance; 17th century Ming.

It's hard not to sound patronizing in one's admiration. depending....

I hope this clarifies a little bit about my views.

Yeah it does Primitive Cilla. You are nuts.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2023, 10:22:56 PM »
Dear PissCillaTakingItUpTheArse... Your admission as a racist is quite Lame.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2023, 12:27:56 PM »
Response to Effete Snob (Reply #1)Fri Feb 3, 2023, 08:33 AM
Whiskeytide (4,186 posts)

68. It kind of does matter, though. White people fall into two categories ...

… on this issue. 1) Those who reject and are troubled by the history that created institutional racism in this country,
Created by whom and defended by whom? Democrats.
Opposed by whom? Republicans. We fought and won a civil war over it.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2023, 02:48:11 PM »
Thu Feb 2, 2023, 10:16 PM
Star Member TexasBushwhacker (18,645 posts)

I'm white. Do you ever just get sick of white people?
Really, it's just stupid white people, but I got an inquiry on LinkedIn from a headhunter. She's working for a company that is one of the 3 largest CPA firms in the US owned by African Americans. All I could think was HALLELUJAH!

I had a rather tense conversation with my boss and his wife this morning. When I started working for them over 3.5 years ago, there were 3 people in the office full time and 2 part timers. Since August, it's just been me in the office full time because he and his antivax wife infected everyone with COVID and the other 2 people didn't come back. My boss decided he can get so much more done working from home! (And you should see his liquor bills!) His wife is there 50% of the time.

I told them this wasn't what I signed up for and that in almost 6 months, they should have been able to find someone. Their claim is "no one wants to work". I told them they probably weren't paying enough and they said "No, all our friends can't find any help either." Well, their friend is are stingy, stupid white people just like them!

So yeah, I'm ready to work for some smart people of color.

Now, other than your snarky little Covid comment, your story makes sense.  Leave melanin content out, it has nothing to do with personality, intelligence or anything else, unless you want it to.

I'm tired of stupid people myself, don't care what color they are.  I'm glad to be working with smart people, regardless of their skin color. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2023, 04:21:54 PM »
{sigh)

kind of stupid of YOU to trash your employer on some whack job message board, Paula:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paula-lovell-85062630/
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/paula-lovell_id_G-9007245140105969699

somebody could tell Mike

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2023, 05:12:30 AM »
{sigh)

kind of stupid of YOU to trash your employer on some whack job message board, Paula:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paula-lovell-85062630/
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/paula-lovell_id_G-9007245140105969699

somebody could tell Mike
Agreed.
We've already managed to get at least one DUmmy fired over stuff he bragged about on DU, repeating the process will be easy.