Author Topic: Why Isn't This On DU, Dummies? - Episode 3  (Read 295 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Why Isn't This On DU, Dummies? - Episode 3
« on: September 30, 2022, 11:20:08 AM »
Pelosi asks why immigrants aren't all piped to Florida, because crops need picking.

On video, completely actual and true. Why aren't you DUmmies talking about this? Too busy doing sophisticated white people shit to weigh in?

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Re: Why Isn't This On DU, Dummies? - Episode 3
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 12:26:00 PM »
John McCain made a similar crack about picking lettuce in Yuma, AZ. My generation of rural and small town young whites, Hispanics, etc. worked in fields and on tomato harvesters for summer jobs (me among them). For all the generational stereotypes, I think many young folk would do the same these days ... rural and small town young folk at least.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 12:27:19 PM »
Pelosi asks why immigrants aren't all piped to Florida, because crops need picking.

On video, completely actual and true. Why aren't you DUmmies talking about this? Too busy doing sophisticated white people shit to weigh in?

Dayum....

Racist much, bitch?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 12:29:37 PM »
John McCain made a similar crack about picking lettuce in Yuma, AZ. My generation of rural and small town young whites, Hispanics, etc. worked in fields and on tomato harvesters for summer jobs (me among them). For all the generational stereotypes, I think many young folk would do the same these days ... rural and small town young folk at least.

My grandfather would tell stories of hopping a freight train from South Carolina to do that back in the 30s.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline beefeater

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 12:37:27 PM »

Where I grew up we did de-tasseling every summer.
There's a job that sucks.
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2022, 12:48:06 PM »
Where I grew up we did de-tasseling every summer.
There's a job that sucks.

My summer job was with a seed company, hoeing weeds in their experimental plots and bagging safflower blossoms so they would only self-pollinate. Afternoon temps in that part of the Central Valley typically were between 95 and 105, with bearable humidity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.