Author Topic: How does Mother****er say he's a racist piece of shit....  (Read 242 times)

Offline CC27

How does Mother****er say he's a racist piece of shit....
« on: September 28, 2022, 08:40:42 AM »
Aviation Pro (10,371 posts)

....without saying he's a racist piece of shit. Just use the n-word, Bloated Tick, and get it out of your system, you ****ing, walking embodiment of phlegm.

With warmest regards, go **** yourself, assclown.

Trump told guests he wasn’t using same White House toilet as Obama: ‘You understand what I’m talking about’

Donald Trump mistook a racially mixed group of Democratic staffers for domestic aides and asked them to serve the hors d’oeuvres, according to a new book.

The recently sworn-in president turned to the staffers for Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and others during a January 2017 meeting and asked them to get the canapes, according to excerpts from a forthcoming book from New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman published by Rolling Stone.

"Why don't you get" the food, Trump told the staffers, and then-White House chief of staff Reince Priebus rushed to correct him, but he made another bigoted comment in the same meeting by claiming Hillary Clinton had won the popular vote in 2016 due to ballots cast by "illegals."

“I don’t believe so, Mr. President," Pelosi said.

Trump periodically told visitors that his White House workspace had a "secret bathroom," and explained that he'd completely renovated the restroom after taking over for Barack Obama, but staffers would correct him and explain that only the toilet seats had been changed, which is customary during presidential transitions.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217202163

Calm down retard

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: How does Mother****er say he's a racist piece of shit....
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 08:53:53 AM »
Well in all fairness, it WAS in the book so it has to be true, right?

I'll bet Aviation Pro believes everything he reads on the internet that he agrees with, too.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 09:17:30 AM »
Aviation Pro (10,371 posts)

....without saying he's a racist piece of shit. Just use the n-word, Bloated Tick, and get it out of your system, you ****ing, walking embodiment of phlegm.

With warmest regards, go **** yourself, assclown.

Trump told guests he wasn’t using same White House toilet as Obama: ‘You understand what I’m talking about’

Donald Trump mistook a racially mixed group of Democratic staffers for domestic aides and asked them to serve the hors d’oeuvres, according to a new book.

The recently sworn-in president turned to the staffers for Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and others during a January 2017 meeting and asked them to get the canapes, according to excerpts from a forthcoming book from New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman published by Rolling Stone.

After over 7 years of publishing false Hate-Trump Gotchas that got proved false, DUpipo still believe the NYT, Rolling Stone, and Maggie Haberman?

The Cave's pantry does not have enough :lmao: s,  :rotf: s, and :tongue: s! :loser: s and  :stoner: s!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 09:49:27 AM »
I think aviation pro is in for a crash landing.  :rotf:

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 09:50:19 AM »
November 8th is gonna be lit at the DUmbass underground!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.