Author Topic: Damnit, I have COVID  (Read 993 times)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Damnit, I have COVID
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2022, 03:05:42 PM »

You sir, are forgetting the episodes where these morons were so freaked out they were lying about vaccination status so they could get another one early.

KC

:thatsright: Leave it to a DUmbass to be "Jones-ing" for their next Covid jab.  :whatever:

If any more proof was needed that the "vaccines" were nothing more than placebos meant to fool the simple minded that there was any actual therapeudic value in them whatsoever...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline landofconfusion80

Re: Damnit, I have COVID
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2022, 03:38:40 PM »
:thatsright: Leave it to a DUmbass to be "Jones-ing" for their next Covid jab.  :whatever:

If any more proof was needed that the "vaccines" were nothing more than placebos meant to fool the simple minded that there was any actual therapeudic value in them whatsoever...
There was something in them. Unfortunately, the results of proper studies with quality mechanisms were bypasses in the spirit of political expediency. How many "vaccinated" people do you know were left with a numbness or tingling in their extremities? That isn't supposed to happen, especially on the scale and regularity that it occurred. That is a signal of a medicine that isn't behaving correctly.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)