Author Topic: Another Case of White Privilege.  (Read 455 times)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Another Case of White Privilege.
« on: September 27, 2022, 11:16:16 AM »
Philadelphia Wawa mob: Police release new footage of ransacking, say 'citizens don't deserve it'
Philadelphia police say the group of 100 juveniles that stormed the Wawa may face felony charges of rioting

The Philadelphia Police Department released new footage of a mob ransacking a Wawa convenience store near the city on Monday.

The footage shows people pouring into the store to loot food, drinks and other items. A separate clip shows people jumping on top of vehicles outside the store. The incident occurred at roughly 8:15 p.m. Saturday and police are looking for about 100 suspects, most of them juveniles.

"I know there are several parents that will look at this and say, 'That's not how I raised my kids,' and that's understandable. But also there is a responsibility to then identify your kids to us," Deputy Police Commissioner John Stanford said in a Monday press conference.

"The bottom line is: we cannot have this type of behavior happening in this city. The business community doesn't deserve that, the citizens don't deserve it," Stanford added.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-wawa-mob-police-release-new-footage-ransacking-say-citizens-dont-deserve-it

White privilege running rampant in Philidelphia
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

Re: Another Case of White Privilege.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 11:54:00 AM »
Philadelphia police say the group of 100 juveniles that stormed the Wawa may face felony charges of rioting

I'll believe this when I see scores of thuglings cuffed, indicted for serious charges, and vigorously prosecuted for those serious charges. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Philly have a DA with a marked disinterest in prosecuting and jailing criminals?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 01:26:35 PM »
The only real solution comes out the end of a 12 gage. Ignoring black crime has gone on to long for a politically correct solution.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 01:57:09 PM »
I'll believe this when I see scores of thuglings cuffed, indicted for serious charges, and vigorously prosecuted for those serious charges. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Philly have a DA with a marked disinterest in prosecuting and jailing criminals?

I was thinking the exact same thing. No way in hell are 100+ criminals-in-training going to be charged with anything even as mild as jaywalking.

Not in Philly.

Larry Krasner is a Soros acolyte. He must've survived his poll of Dems unhappy with his soft touch on criminals.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2022, 05:28:08 PM »
And the worse part is this behavior is only a stepping stone to more violent crime. The more they get away with the more it escalates.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!