Author Topic: DU: Will Pitt's 24 Business Hours Are, As It Were, Up  (Read 1720 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: DU: Will Pitt's 24 Business Hours Are, As It Were, Up
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2022, 12:36:18 PM »
Only 50YO? Whether some disease unrelated to his lifestyle or a disease from his lifestyle, I can't bring myself to grave-dance. He was born around the time I was about to or had recently graduated from high school.

I'm with you on this. The only grave-dancing I find appropriate is reserved for those of particular evil... Pol Pot, [insert evil bastard names here], etc.  The world truly is a better place without those few who have leveraged pure evil against fellow human beings.
Outside of that, my belief in a higher being stops me from celebrating anyone's death, even if it is a mentally ill DUmpass. They were humans with family in most cases, regardless of how misguided or hateful they may have been in life.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2022, 12:46:45 PM »
True, I can't grave-dance either.  I've currently got him beat by nearly a decade.

The Old Drunken Bostonian.

Or was it the Bostonian Drunkard?

How about the young, old, trust fund drunkard from Boston?

Yeah, it's a shame, he was an entertaining dumbass. Those were the golden years of the DUmp. We are showing our age.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2022, 01:35:10 PM »
The freaks have set up a gofundme for the drunk’s now much luckier daughter.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/william-rivers-pitt-memorial-fundraiser-for-lola

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2022, 03:51:10 PM »
she is also lucky because her mom divorced the opinionated blowhard years ago and moved back to Masshole with full custody.

what can I say about Pitt" They're saying they think it was a heart attack, kind of like the one he wished on Dick Cheney back in the day.  He may have been just over 50, but he always looked in his seventies at least to me:

guess being full of hate and bile ages you

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2022, 07:12:30 PM »
Wow, not only has our own Frank Solich outlived the Bostonian Drunkard, but so have many of his fellow "primitives of prominence" that are either self-declared as being on their deathbed or only appeared to be by their ghastly photos.

When I first heard about "Democrat Underground" in the early 2000's, Wee Willie Pitt was one of the biggest "rock stars" at that cesspool. The leftist ideology he was born into and further indoctrinated, along with the copious volume of alcohol almost certainly contributed to his demise.

Wish we still had access to the CU archives, but we had a huge dossier of his rampant stupidity. Appreciate the lowlights of his not-so illustrious career my friends, and issued H5's accordingly.

Thought of a couple more and please contribute if anything else comes to mind.

During the original Republican President "Hitler" George W. Bush's term, he travelled to Bush's Crawford, Texas ranch to take photo ops with the "ditch witch" Cindy Sheehan. Yep, they were posing in a ditch.  That Massachusetts clown wearing a white cowboy hat was absolutely laughably silly.

Does anyone recall the "book" he wrote with convicted pedophile Scott Ritter? It was nothing more than a 30 page pamphlet.

"War on Iraq: What Team Bush Doesn't Want You to Know (with William Rivers Pitt)."

Wee Willie made an appearance on MSNBC or one of the even loonier leftist channels and invariably was just as unhinged as Keef Olberdork or Joyless Reid. Back in the days of CU, our legendary contributor "Daveman" made a Photoshop of Willie's head morphed into a penis. Wish I could find that wonderful creation.

I'll never be pissing on his grave nor any liberal or someone I disagree with politically.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2022, 08:05:47 PM »
I remember that he posted a pic of himself with a shaved head, and he looked suspiciously like Marshall Applewhite, of Heaven's Gate fame.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2022, 08:16:38 PM »
she is also lucky because her mom divorced the opinionated blowhard years ago and moved back to Masshole with full custody.

what can I say about Pitt" They're saying they think it was a heart attack, kind of like the one he wished on Dick Cheney back in the day.  He may have been just over 50, but he always looked in his seventies at least to me:

guess being full of hate and bile ages you

Hey!  I know that loser he's the one who shot the cinematographer on the set of Rust. :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2022, 09:42:19 PM »
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/keene-nh/william-pitt-10945504

One more commie down.

Good point. The Pitt-ster has finally become a GOOD COMMUNIST.

:fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 3rd-try

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2022, 01:21:36 AM »
His own anti-American hate was his demise.

Pitt is Classic DU. Just too funny...
Vader Rules!

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2022, 01:24:33 AM »
Hey!  I know that loser he's the one who shot the cinematographer on the set of Rust. :lmao:

Damn, Pitt's dead???  :lmao:
Vader Rules!

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2022, 01:27:42 AM »
Wow, not only has our own Frank Solich outlived the Bostonian Drunkard, but so have many of his fellow "primitives of prominence" that are either self-declared as being on their deathbed or only appeared to be by their ghastly photos.

When I first heard about "Democrat Underground" in the early 2000's, Wee Willie Pitt was one of the biggest "rock stars" at that cesspool. The leftist ideology he was born into and further indoctrinated, along with the copious volume of alcohol almost certainly contributed to his demise.

Wish we still had access to the CU archives, but we had a huge dossier of his rampant stupidity. Appreciate the lowlights of his not-so illustrious career my friends, and issued H5's accordingly.

Thought of a couple more and please contribute if anything else comes to mind.

During the original Republican President "Hitler" George W. Bush's term, he travelled to Bush's Crawford, Texas ranch to take photo ops with the "ditch witch" Cindy Sheehan. Yep, they were posing in a ditch.  That Massachusetts clown wearing a white cowboy hat was absolutely laughably silly.

Does anyone recall the "book" he wrote with convicted pedophile Scott Ritter? It was nothing more than a 30 page pamphlet.

"War on Iraq: What Team Bush Doesn't Want You to Know (with William Rivers Pitt)."

Wee Willie made an appearance on MSNBC or one of the even loonier leftist channels and invariably was just as unhinged as Keef Olberdork or Joyless Reid. Back in the days of CU, our legendary contributor "Daveman" made a Photoshop of Willie's head morphed into a penis. Wish I could find that wonderful creation.

I'll never be pissing on his grave nor any liberal or someone I disagree with politically.

Exactly.

Well mostly...
Vader Rules!

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2022, 02:51:28 AM »

They're still arguing about whether he's actually dead. Hilarious.

They're only ten dollars away from having an autopsy done to prove it.  Unless some evil conservative interferes with his PayPal, in which case he'll roam the earth as an undead zombie.  His writing will shift from 10,000 word daily screeds about Republicans to 10,000 word daily screeds about his need to feast on brains.  Fortunately, his primary targets will be the readers of TruthOut and the members of DU, so he'll quickly starve.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2022, 06:51:38 AM »
Damn, Pitt's dead???  :lmao:
John Cleese will be doing a skit to confirm it
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2022, 08:14:54 AM »
Quote from:
WilliamPitt

Say hello to a bottomless rage

The cork is out of the bottle, and I am putting a few people on notice. You know who you are, you know what you did, and a good man has gone down in no small part because of you.

(snip)

I am going to make you famous in all the worst kinds of ways. I know your names, I know your addresses, I know your IP numbers, I have screen shots and copies of every vile statement and threat you ever made. I know everything I need to know. Get ready for the ram.

You are graveyard rats. I am going to grind you under my bootheel, scrape you off with a blade, and feed you to my cat.

(snip)

Bad days are ahead for them. I promise.

Just wondering, did any of you get famous because of anything? Especially in the "worst kinds of ways"?

Did anyone get "the ram"?

Did anyone here have Pitt grind them under his bootheel? Or turn into cat food?

Yea, me neither.

That drunken loon couldn't follow through on his word if he tried. And he was a horrible writer. He appealed to those who believed themselves to be intelligent when, in fact, they weren't then and never would be. That explains his popularity at DU. But he couldn't even handle the tiny bit of notoriety that bought him from the looney-bin corner of the inter-webz. They kicked him to the curb.

Meh. Good riddance.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 11:28:16 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2022, 06:32:57 PM »
I'm still locking my doors in mortal fear that his "ninja lawyers" will come after me. :panic:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline vlad335

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2022, 03:39:08 AM »
That drunken loon couldn't follow through on his word if he tried. And he was a horrible writer. He appealed to those who believed themselves to be intelligent when, in fact, they weren't then and never would be. That explains his popularity at DU. But he couldn't even handle the tiny bit of notoriety that bought him from the looney-bin corner of the inter-webz. They kicked him to the curb.

Meh. Good riddance.

Forgive me for saying this but I thought he was a decent writer. just horribly deluded.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2022, 05:32:52 AM »
I'm still locking my doors in mortal fear that his "ninja lawyers" will come after me. :panic:

Except now they will be zombie ninja lawyers.