Author Topic: Hello? Is this thing on??  (Read 400 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Hello? Is this thing on??
« on: September 26, 2022, 11:40:18 AM »
Well, I'm back after a snafu involving a changed e-mail address rendered it impossible for me to log onto the site.

Did I miss anything or are the DUmmies still the obtuse, irresponsible, temper-tamtrum throwing idiots they've always been, or is that a rhetorical question?

Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Mary Ann

Re: Hello? Is this thing on??
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 12:32:44 PM »
If anything, they're more unhinged than ever. They vacillate between euphoria that Trump is going to be perp walked soooonnnnn! and the depths of depression when they decide that Merrick Garland is a wimp, incapable of going after anyone other than conservative parents. The elation over DARK BRANDON, who is owning the Rs, and the realization that his approval rating is somewhere below 40%, and unlikely to go up much before the election. The glee of seeing their chances of possibly retaining the House and Senate, and the realization that people care much more about the economy, inflation, and their 401ks than abortion. The joy of seeing hundreds of thousands of undocumented Democrats streaming across the border, and the creeping realization that everyone outside of DU isn't overjoyed about the country being overwhelmed with illegals.

Anyway, welcome back!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 09:28:10 PM »
Welcome back, PGR! (It's been too long since I've done a mission.)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 10:57:29 AM »
Good summary by Mary Ann.  Every other thread title has the word "Trump" or "TFG" in it.  They will not evict him from their heads.  They're also soooo certain that he'll finally go to jail tomorrow.  Then they fantasize about being on the firing squad.  So, just as loony as ever.   Welcome back!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 11:25:38 AM »
Good summary by Mary Ann.  Every other thread title has the word "Trump" or "TFG" in it.  They will not evict him from their heads.  They're also soooo certain that he'll finally go to jail tomorrow.  Then they fantasize about being on the firing squad.  So, just as loony as ever.   Welcome back!

A list of R pols DU-folks :jerkit: ed over hopes and expectations the pols would be imprisoned would be a long one. As would a list of subsequent consequent DU-disappointments.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2022, 03:33:01 PM »

I'm glad to be back. Of course, at my age, I'm glad to be anywhere..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2022, 06:38:21 PM »

Hence the reason I stopped perusing the DUmp after President Trump beat Cankles like a rented mule. They just won't stop chattering about "TFG", "Orange Cheetolini", etc.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2022, 07:29:36 PM »
I'm glad to be back. Of course, at my age, I'm glad to be anywhere..

As a dear friend once responded to me when I said "good to see ya'". His response was "good to be seen".

Welcome back! :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender