Author Topic: Update on my wife and our separation due to COVID and her Green Card part 2  (Read 620 times)

Offline Mary Ann

More on the continuing saga of AZLDRCandidate. So, he's going to be reunited with his wife on October 3rd. What do you want to bet the marriage will be over by Halloween?
 https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217186534'
Star Member AZLD4Candidate (3,764 posts)

Update on my wife and our separation due to COVID and her Green Card part 2
I made it to Hong Kong tonight. Three day quarantine, then I fly from Hong Kong to Lukou Int'l Airport in Nanjing to do seven days. On October 3rd in the US, I should be back together with my wife.

I will send pictures of our reunion after over two miserable years apart.

Thank you, DU, for keeping me straight. This really is a family. Yes, I had a nervous breakdown last year and diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder compounded by un-diagnosed diabetes. But the medication for both has been working.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Update on my wife and our separation due to COVID and her Green Card part 2
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 09:53:24 AM »
More on the continuing saga of AZLDRCandidate. So, he's going to be reunited with his wife on October 3rd. What do you want to bet the marriage will be over by Halloween?

I give it Thanksgiving. No sense in giving any appearance of trouble in paradise until after the rubss vent their spleens in the election, is there?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 11:26:26 AM »
Welcome to the wonders of China's "No Covid" policy. How many DU-posts in spring, summer, and fall 2020 claimed China got it right on Covid (based on Chinese government statistics no intelligent 10YO would believe)?

Courtesy of a semester break visit and China's "No Covid" policy, my daughter visited us in January 2020 and ended up taking online classes with her university in China (classes scheduled in China time, not Pacific time!) and completing her degree (BA equivalent) while still here in the US (and still paying her rent in China, where half of her stuff is located - clothes, computer, etc..

Unlike Star Moron AZLD4Candidate, my daughter had a reasonable understanding of the governmental situation there in China, and despite the stresses of uncertainty, being away from friends, and a crazy work-school-study-sleep schedule, did not suffer a nervous breakdown.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 12:21:11 PM »
I made it to Hong Kong tonight. Three day quarantine, then I fly from Hong Kong to Lukou Int'l Airport in Nanjing to do seven days. On October 3rd in the US, I should be back together with my wife.

But I thought Sharter Joe said the "pandemic" was over?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 12:26:42 PM »

Wouldn't it have been cheaper to have her sent from China over to the U.S. via FedEx or UPS then blow her up when she arrives to check for damage?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 06:04:28 PM »
Wouldn't it have been cheaper to have her sent from China over to the U.S. via FedEx or UPS then blow her up when she arrives to check for damage?

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2022, 06:06:52 PM »
Something ain’t right on this story. He was collecting money to go over there permanently, then they were going to meet on neutral ground and make a life in like Vietnam or something. Now he’s bringing her back here?  She wasn’t supposed to be able to come here.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 07:08:39 PM »
Something ain’t right on this story. He was collecting money to go over there permanently, then they were going to meet on neutral ground and make a life in like Vietnam or something. Now he’s bringing her back here?  She wasn’t supposed to be able to come here.

KC

Quote from: franksolich
DUmmies lie. All the time, DUmmies lie.

When Coach finally passes, I think I'm going to carve that into the base of Mt. Rushmore or something.

:cheers1:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2022, 10:19:57 PM »

KC

I know it sounds weird, but among Asian countries, the United States has a huge favorability among Vietnamese people. I'm assuming it has something to do with what they faced after we left. He'd hate being in such a Pro-American country.

https://vietnamdaily.ca/culture/what-do-vietnamese-think-about-america-2022/
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2022, 04:21:48 PM »

KC

Wasnt it a GoFundMe? If I recall, he was being called out for needing to raise money, but in other posts was talking about going on vacation. Or a trip of some kind, unrelated to the China situation.  :???:

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2022, 05:48:26 PM »
yeah, and it's still active:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/reuniting-with-my-family-after-2yr-due-to-covid19

must have married him for his looks

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2022, 12:03:40 PM »

Yeah and he had a lot of explaining to do because he flew off to some film festival kind of thing. His story seems to have changed.

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2022, 02:37:32 PM »

Well he does have a pretty awesome chin-neck-shoulder merger.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2022, 05:20:12 PM »

Yeah and he had a lot of explaining to do because he flew off to some film festival kind of thing. His story seems to have changed.

KC

Film festival. I think that sounds right. I knew it was something out of the ordinary, but couldnt begin to remember.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2022, 06:28:17 PM »

If so she must be blind as a bat. Or looking for a sucker to get her a green card.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe