Author Topic: Thank you, Ms. James! You are one brave woman.  (Read 559 times)

Offline CC27

Thank you, Ms. James! You are one brave woman.
« on: September 21, 2022, 11:52:00 AM »
Frustratedlady (16,126 posts)

Thank you, Ms. James! You are one brave woman.

How many times have we waited for Trump to be charged with much of anything? We KNEW crimes had happened, but he managed to "slime" out of tight situations like a snake. Not with Letitia. She stood up there for over 30 minutes and listed out the huge number of lies/cheating/fraud Trump and his children (plus financial officers and others) had committed.

She did it with poise and determination.

She did all that being a BLACK WOMAN!!! That took a lot of nerve.

Now, I hope the necessary steps will be taken by the NY courts in the same vein and the federal courts will also take advantage of all the information she has accumulated over 3 years. Then, we want to see criminal charges.

The days of the Ol' Boy Club are over. It is time for the men to stand up and follow Ms. James' lessons on how to bring the big guys to their knees. Trump has gotten by with his shenanigans for years and it is long overdue for him to pay the piper. That includes prison.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217179190

She did all that being a black woman?? WTF does that mean???  :whatever:

Offline SVPete

Re: Thank you, Ms. James! You are one brave woman.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 12:02:43 PM »
 ::) "Brave"? ::) Seriously? ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  :mental:  :mental:  :mental:  :mental:  :mental:

James has used NY taxpayers' $$ to file a partisan lawfare lawsuit against Trump and his company(s). I could file suit against LIEden claiming he's ineligible to be POTUS because he's a purple Venusian cabbage, i.e. a vegetable. James' chances of winning her lawsuit might be higher than mine.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 12:03:43 PM »
The soft bigotry of low expectations.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 12:41:00 PM »

I wouldnt lose too much sleep over it. Its just DUmp-grade racism on display.  :yawn:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 12:59:42 PM »
One wonders how many DUmmies even understand how real-estate properties are valued, financing is established, and loans are secured. Hell, I bet most lib-tards don't even know the components of a balance sheet, income statement, or can comprehend a cash flow statement.

This is all about "Orange Man Bad". This nasty woman campaigned for NY AG vowing to investigate President Trump.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2022, 01:27:11 PM »
Anyone remember how the NYCDA was going to NAIL President Trump for financial mismanagement (or something like that)???  And Trump was going to be perp-walked down 5th Avenue?

Yeah, me neither.  THAT attempt was whimperingly and quietly withdrawn.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2022, 01:57:26 PM »
Heh.  Funny how they pretend to cheer on black women/men.  They had a field of what ... 21 candidates running for president?  Who did THEY choose?  Joe Biden.

:lmao:

6 Women
Out of those 6, 1 was of Samoan descent, 1 was black/Asian, and 1 was *cough* Native American

23 Men
Out of those 23, 3 of them was black, 1 was Asian, 1 was Hispanic, 1 was gay, and 1 had an affair with a Chinese spy.

With ALL those choices, the dems chose the old white guy ...

Imagine that.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2022, 02:37:27 PM »
We KNEW crimes had happened, but he managed to "slime" out of tight situations like a snake.

It's rare that they're this honest about their backwards thinking.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2022, 04:51:16 PM »
Columnist and lawyer Kurt Schlichter predicts how this lawfare lawsuit is likely to play out, https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/09/21/townhalls-kurt-schlichter-lays-out-how-new-yorks-lawsuit-against-donald-trump-will-go/ via Twitter. Of particular note is this Tweet:

Let's get real - if they thought they had Trump they would have filed a criminal case, but they have to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt. A civil suit is a preponderance of the evidence. They had no criminal case. They chose civil "fraud" to impress dumb people.

And this one which followed:

So, the initial motion to dismiss will not be heard before the midterm - the real mission was accomplished by filing suit in time to influence the election, but not so early that this garbage case could be tossed out before the election.

I doubt the lawsuit will have much effect on the upcoming election, at least not the kind of effect James hopes for.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2022, 06:21:15 PM »
Response to Frustratedlady (Original post)Wed Sep 21, 2022, 01:27 PM
Brainfodder (5,230 posts)
8. The Orange Jesus to his knees by the voluptuous AG of our fantasy TFG torment bingo card dreams!

AMEN!

I hope she makes a killing on a future book deal!

Creepy!  No primitives call him out.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2022, 06:40:49 PM »

What in the hell does that even mean?!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2022, 07:46:08 PM »

What in the hell does that even mean?!

KC

That was my first thought as well. I suspect that one or more recreational chemicals aided in composing that sentence (and I'm not alluding to caffeine).

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2022, 08:46:31 PM »

Punishing Trump for beating democrats and humiliating them over and over again his "crimes" isn't just an obsession, it's a fetish.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2022, 11:41:21 PM »
Its just DUmp-grade racism on display.  :yawn:

This.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2022, 08:58:30 AM »
Punishing Trump for beating democrats and humiliating them over and over again his "crimes" isn't just an obsession, it's a fetish.

Remember when A0C said that Republicans who criticize her are just jealous because they can't date her? Leticia James is obsessed with President Trump, with her 68 prior criminal lawsuits she's already filed and were summarily dismissed. I think she wants to date and sleep with Trump.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2022, 09:18:53 AM »
Remember when A0C said that Republicans who criticize her are just jealous because they can't date her? Leticia James is obsessed with President Trump, with her 68 prior criminal lawsuits she's already filed and were summarily dismissed. I think she wants to date and sleep with Trump.

1. Date AOC? Gag! Trump would probably say something similar wrt making the beast with two backs with Ms. James.

2. As Kurt Schlicter pointed out (see my 1:51 PM PDT post above), this lawfare-suit was carefully timed so that the slow-grinding wheels of justice could not dismiss it before the election.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 09:26:03 AM by SVPete »

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2022, 09:44:05 AM »
Not with Letitia.

Redd Foxx would be busting-out laughing at that shit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2022, 02:52:03 PM »
8. The Orange Jesus to his knees by the voluptuous stupid fat cow AG of our fantasy TFG torment bingo card dreams!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2022, 07:52:05 AM »
Tish James is so stupid,  she's alleging that Trump overvalued property to save money on insurance.  Does she even know how insurance works?  She's financially illiterate, and trying to pull this stunt. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2022, 08:27:37 AM »
Tish James is so stupid,  she's alleging that Trump overvalued property to save money on insurance.  Does she even know how insurance works?  She's financially illiterate, and trying to pull this stunt.

Other factors being equal (e.g. location, quality and codes of construction, quality of furnishing, insuring company), insurance on a $500M property will cost more than a $350M property. One need not work for an insurance company evaluating and calculating risk and rates to understand that.