Author Topic: GOP mother****ers back a mother****er in court fight over Mar-a-Lago documents  (Read 563 times)

Offline CC27

Wed Sep 21, 2022, 08:39 AM
Star Member Aviation Pro (10,344 posts)

GOP mother****ers back a mother****er in court fight over Mar-a-Lago documents
Well, quelle mother****ing surprise, ten traitorous shitstains back Bloated Tick over the documents 'fight'.

These mother****ers are quite literally ignoring the rule-of-law and should be removed from their positions, disbarred and their degrees stripped from whatever law mill they went to. Their laughable ruse of an amicus brief cites that the Biden administration cannot be trusted, never mind that the President is doing what he's supposed to do and staying hands off of the investigation letting DoJ do its ****ing job.

**** them and the ****ing sad horses they rode in on.

GOP attorneys general back Trump in court fight over Mar-a-Lago documents

Texas’s Ken Paxton and 10 other GOP state attorneys general came to the defense of former president Donald Trump on Tuesday in his legal fight over documents the FBI seized last month, filing an amicus brief in a federal appellate court that argued the Biden administration could not be trusted.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217178103

You kiss your father with that mouth DUmmie?   :whatever:

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
If you actually believe that the Biden administration is being "hands off" then you are as delusional as Biden.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Angry little oaf, isn't he?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

JURY ALERT to the admins:  Only a GOP-mole would use over-the-top profanity in a rant against someone who's been kicking our asses for years... as if he'd just come down the escalator a few hours ago.

Offline SVPete

Angry little oaf, isn't he?

Some DUmmie rants are so rancid that they barely need comment.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Looks like his diet of liberal shit sandwiches and dicks has made him angry! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Love how libs bend and twist the legal system to suit their whims, use frivolous lawsuits to browbeat anyone out of lockstep, and draw cases out until they are forgotten about, but don't let anyone else dare utilize the courts and all legal options available to defend themselves in court.

I'm no lawyer, and I'm not following every brief and filing, but it appears that Trump's lawyers are going over every jot and tittle of every law, ruling, precedent, and piece of evidence with a fine tooth comb.  Yes, it's annoying even if you support him, the optics aren't great, and it will take forever (especially since drawing things out helps the leftists) but it's his right in our legal system to use every available option to defend himself.  That's difficult for Rio Lindites to understand, but it's how they system works, and no amount of cussing will change that. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Looks like his diet of liberal shit sandwiches and dicks has made him angry! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :-)

Well, there's literally no substance in a diet like that, sooo...

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Man, I still can't get over the fact that President Trump lives rent free in libs' heads on a minute by minute basis. Maybe he could charge them for renting that space to value his properties.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

I's the DOJ's case that is laughable.

Offline 67 Rover

Man, I still can't get over the fact that President Trump lives rent free in libs' heads on a minute by minute basis. Maybe he could charge them for renting that space to value his properties.

No let's not give Letita James any more reasons to file harassment civil lawsuits .
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
I's the DOJ's case that is laughable.

As is the DUmps inability to recognize that it is a nothing burger.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.