Author Topic: Here's a question for the DU body politic:  (Read 281 times)

Online CC27

Here's a question for the DU body politic:
« on: September 19, 2022, 07:45:49 AM »
PCIntern (22,730 posts)

Here's a question for the DU body politic:
If someone were waiting in line, or “on the queue”, as they say, is it illegal for someone to bring him or her water to drink?

Asking not for a friend, but for the voters of several of the “Colonies”.

I would also wish to take this opportunity to say that as a former Pennsylvanian, I am sick to my stomach that two miscreants are running for statewide office. The Nazi Mastriano makes former Republican Governor Tom Corbett look like Mahatma Gandhi and Dr Oz is a tinhorn snake oil salesman.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217171110

You had go and use the word nazi.  :yawn:  :whatever:

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Here's a question for the DU body politic:
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 07:49:11 AM »
I’m gonna guess the answer is something like “No, unless you’re wearing something promoting a particular candidate, within a certain distance of the poll”.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 07:56:54 AM »
This is what the demo want people to think. The
Truth is that you can't hand out water bottles
Labeled "Complements of Planned Parenthood,"
Or "Thank Candidate _____." This is all just silly.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 09:01:25 AM »
Is there context to PCIntern's odd, seemingly random, post? Did some R campaign - almost the only people who arouse Progs' hatred and ire - hand out bottles of water with "Vote for ______" labels, as Mary Ann suggested? If that's the unmentioned context, why not take one/some and chortle on DU about the candidate's $$ being wasted on someone who would never vote for that R candidate? Or maybe - this is gonna sound weird, but hear me out - simply and politely say, "No thank you"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 09:21:59 AM »
More importantly, I'm not sure I would trust someone who was handing out water. Could have been tainted for all I know. Best to bring your own water if you think there's going to be a long line.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.