Author Topic: Could we stop being "nice" to the MAGAvolk?  (Read 426 times)

Offline RuralNc

Could we stop being "nice" to the MAGAvolk?
« on: September 18, 2022, 07:28:16 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217169742

Atticus (13,842 posts)

No, they are NOT simply people with whom we disagree. They are ignorant and arrogant racists, misogynists and homophobes who want nothing more than to destroy us.

I shake my head in obvious disgust and curl my lip when I encounter a MAGA cap or a "Let's Go Brandon!" tee shirt. If the wearer wants to "have a discussion" about it I am prepared to do that.

Sorry if this offends, but piss on these Morlocks!

You mean to say, in all of your previous hate filled spectacles, you were being nice???  :???:

cyclonefence (3,539 posts)

7. You forgot an adjective

"violent."

The fact--and fact it is--that these guys sometimes react with violence to person or property is what makes me be civil to them.

But you're right; they've done nothing to deserve our respect and good manners. Are we taking the high road? I'm not so sure. I wonder how many other progressives are like me and just plain scared to tangle with them.

You mean like the Summer of Riots, sponsored by BLM? Oh wait.. you people root for BLM.
Oh, more like the Clan.... no wait. You people launched and fully endorsed the Clan..
Oh yeah, releasing the hounds and fire hydrants during the civil rights mov... oh. No, that was you guys as well.

Well dang. Seems like the vast majority of Violence is caused by the folks on the left. Well now.

MadameButterfly (192 posts)

9. Time to be done with the both-sides-isms

This is no longer political debate in a democratic society. They are criminals who would end democracy rather than lose. Brownshirts, basically.

Well, its a good thing were a Republic. No idea what your talking about.  :loser:

IrishAfricanAmerican (3,268 posts)

16. Understand this...

An image that says:

"Understand this... MAGA and Nazi are the same thing. Vote Blue."

Now. Its a good thing we have something called books, and the interwebs. Being a student of history, I understand that the learning never ends.

Now that, that is out of the way, you are a moron. Unless you find evidence that anyone on the Right is shuttling off prisoners of certain religious/ethnic backgrounds to be exterminated, then I rest my case.  :loser:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Could we stop being "nice" to the MAGAvolk?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 07:38:06 PM »
Atticus (13,842 posts)

[snip]

:whatever:

Wouldn't that have required you good little brown shirts to have STARTED at some point?

Frankly, I don't care what you do. Y'all aren't as difficult to read as you like to think you are, and most of us can detect the stench of your phony "make nicey-nice" schtick a mile off. It might be considered insulting to our intelligence - if y'all had any...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 08:00:12 PM »
Yeah, civility, cooperation, and all that good stuff hasn't been the democrats' strongpoint since... well, since I can remember paying attention to politics.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 10:35:41 PM »
Over 600-days and counting without a single Build Back Better cap sighting.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2022, 11:30:01 PM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2022, 09:22:59 AM »
That works both ways just in case you haven't figured that out, which you haven't.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2022, 10:43:50 AM »

Exactly. I DARE any DUmpmonkey to confront me, in person.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2022, 11:31:38 AM »
You have to come out of your basements and have actual encounters with people IRL, not just bong, hate and ignorance fueled bouncy tale encounters, to start that process.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2022, 11:46:12 AM »
You have to come out of your basements and have actual encounters with people IRL, not just bong, hate and ignorance fueled bouncy tale encounters, to start that process.

With vision partially obstructed by triple- or quadruple-masking.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2022, 12:05:07 PM »
Exactly. I DARE any DUmpmonkey to confront me, in person.

If you look at the history of the DUmmies Bouncy's your best shot at a confrontation is in a supermarket checkout line or the waiting room of the Doctor's office. 

If it involves confrontation with earwigs then it would be a restaurant in VT.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer