Author Topic: I was actually sickened by Fox News this morning - the DeSantis stunt  (Read 1696 times)

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: I was actually sickened by Fox News this morning - the DeSantis stunt
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2022, 09:11:31 PM »
El Paso’s Democrat Mayor Defends Busing Migrants To New York
https://www.dailywire.com/news/el-pasos-democrat-mayor-defends-busing-illegal-immigrants-to-new-york

Mayor Oscar Leeser, who is a Democrat, is sending migrants to New York City.

FWIIW, "Oscar" is the nephew of Golda.

Frasier is golden of course.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2022, 12:07:09 AM »
Their hypocrisy is getting delicious. You KNOW these attorneys are leftists.

Lawyers for 30 illegals flown to Martha’s Vineyard seek criminal charges against DeSantis for trauma and false promises

:rofl: :rofl:

"We came here illegal, was sent by Biden to Florida on an airplane, and DeSantis sent us to Martha's Vineyard. We're oppressed!!  :rofl:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 12:09:14 AM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2022, 12:10:05 AM »
BTW, Hispanics doing it the right way? Come on up. Illegals? Stay the **** OUT.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2022, 08:40:08 AM »
BTW, Hispanics doing it the right way? Come on up. Illegals? Stay the **** OUT.

Most of my coworkers in my building are LEGAL immigrants, albeit from eastern Asia. So :hi5: !

Could it be that the Mayor of Ek Paso is tired of illegals trashing his city and depleting its social resources? Resources that should be available to his city's legally present residents?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.