Author Topic: How bad will November's shitstorm be??  (Read 572 times)

Offline Mary Ann

How bad will November's shitstorm be??
« on: September 14, 2022, 07:33:39 AM »
Woodswalker (363 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217155201

With polls narrowing for Republicans in what should've been a slam dunk in Nov what's going to happen? My prediction is numerous unfilled seats in Washington, lawsuits that will disrupt everything and total chaos, political protests that will make this coming midterm a nightmare. The business of the people will grind to a halt and one can only wonder what further damage will be done to our democracy.
My predictions for November:
The Dems will throw their usual hissy fit about "stolen elections."
Political protests will be considered patriotic again.
Their Antifa and BLM Brown Shirts will riot in cities across the country.
Businesses will be disrupted--because they will be burned to the ground.
The media will call the riots "mostly peaceful protests."
There will be multiple assassination attempts on our new R reps and senators.
And DU will be as much fun to watch as it was in 2010, 2014, and 2016.  :-)

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: How bad will November's shitstorm be??
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 08:53:26 AM »
On DU there'll be a monumental increase in anti-media rants, filled with multi-dozens of I've always been against the media assertions.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 09:19:44 AM »
My predictions for November:
The Dems will throw their usual hissy fit about "stolen elections."

That Dem who lost a very close US House special election in Texas is already claiming the election was stolen. Stacy Abrams, the Dems' candidate for Governor of Georgia, still claims the 2018 gubernatorial election was stolen. Claim lost elections were stolen is a Dem character trait and practically a party platform plank.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2022, 07:07:19 AM »
That Dem who lost a very close US House special election in Texas is already claiming the election was stolen. Stacy Abrams, the Dems' candidate for Governor of Georgia, still claims the 2018 gubernatorial election was stolen. Claim lost elections were stolen is a Dem character trait and practically a party platform plank.

So let me get this right - when a Dem looses an election and claims that it was stolen that's democracy. When a Republican does so it's a coup or an insurrection. Is that their 'logic'?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2022, 08:08:01 AM »
My predictions:

The polls will be shown to be wrong. Again, like they were in 2020 when Trump received 12M more votes as an incumbent, won the overwhelming majority of bellwether counties, and had a TON of coattails coming only a few seats shy from taking the house, and would gave retained the senate had that 3AM bump in Georgia not looked damn near IDENTICAL to the 3AM November bump.

......until you fascistic clowns stole it.

Come at me, FBI. I speak my mind and **** you.  :bird:

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2022, 10:13:08 AM »
With polls narrowing for Republicans in what should've been a slam dunk in Nov

That is some serious ganja he/she/it is smoking.  From DAY 1 of the pedo joe admin it has been a foregone conclusion Nov belonged to the GOP - the House for sure and maybe the Senate.  When the stock market tanked, gas pries spiked and inflation went runaway the Senate is all but secure.

The artificial "low unemployment" figure -- arrived at by shrinking the divisor -- has meant little since EMPLOYMENT has been pretty good even through the COVID and those people who PAY for things (lurking DUmmies: these are called "people who work") have found their pay goes 20% less.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2022, 10:46:45 AM »

Hopefully bad enough for lots of you to start jumping off the roof! :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2022, 10:58:47 AM »
How bad will November's shitstorm be?

I don't know. How badly can Biden **** something up?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2022, 11:14:18 AM »
Hopefully bad enough for lots of you to start jumping off the roof! :-)

From your keyboard...
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.