Author Topic: A zero-bongs, horrible, lousy no-good bouncy  (Read 312 times)

Offline Karin

A zero-bongs, horrible, lousy no-good bouncy
« on: September 13, 2022, 10:29:55 AM »
This is just so bad, I hesitated to bring it over, but here it is:  "wal  mart"  Remember the "laundry  mat?"    "Air  port?" That was Greenbriar, wasn't it? 

Star Member Beachnutt (3,684 posts)

I went to wal mart early this morning
and in talking to the cashier I told her what a great job President Biden is doing and she agreed and I said I just don't understand folks still on the trump train and she said it makes her so mad and that they have to be idiots as he is stealing from them as he is broke.
Then she tells me that every Saturday morning at I-20 and Cooper street in Arlington Tx she has to drive by the idiots that gather there with the trump flag crap.
I told her I didn't know that there was a magaloon gathering there on Saturday mornings and she said oh yes every Saturday.
I will be driving by there this Saturday to give them a one finger salute, if your in the area do the same.

:rotf:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217151668

Star Member BlackSkimmer (47,654 posts)

3. I simply cannot imagine starting a political discussion with a person working in a store.

What if she had disagreed with you? Would you have chastised her?

Fascinating story though.

Star Member mitch96 (10,929 posts)

10. I keep a 11x14 cardboard sign in the car that says

..45 lost ..
get over it

When I see these magaloons on the corner I just drive by and raise it in front of them with a big ass smile.. A drive by "truthing" if you will...

You keep a big poster in your car at all times?  On the off chance you'll run into a small gathering on the corner?  Uh huh. 

Offline 67 Rover

Re: A zero-bongs, horrible, lousy no-good bouncy
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 11:09:25 AM »
Star Member Beachnutt (3,684 posts)

I went to wal mart early this morning
and in talking to the cashier I told her what a great job President Biden is doing and she agreed and I said I just don't understand folks still on the trump train and she said it makes her so mad and that they have to be idiots as he is stealing from them as he is broke.
Then she tells me that every Saturday morning at I-20 and Cooper street in Arlington Tx she has to drive by the idiots that gather there with the trump flag crap.
I told her I didn't know that there was a magaloon gathering there on Saturday mornings and she said oh yes every Saturday.
I will be driving by there this Saturday to give them a one finger salute, if your in the area do the same.

What a complete idiot you would have to be to claim Brandon is doing an excellent job while standing in front of a cashier in a supermarket.  Does the amount of money you are now spending not register at all?  :banghead:

But, but Brandon said we have Zero inflation, the border is secure etc.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 11:20:37 AM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 11:28:30 AM »
^^   :lmao:  You're absolutely right!  The DUmp is just so engrained with their tall tales being set in supermarkets since the year 2000, that they can't break the habit.  They're oblivious to the fact that supermarkets are now VERY toxic places, with people visibly angry, swearing under their breath, and looking frightened & anxious. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 11:32:04 AM »
Latest check on the marvelous, wonderful, and fabulous Biden-democrat junta economic results:

DJIA: -898 points again below when Biden and the democrats took over with their magic economic plans.
S&P 500: -128 points again below when Biden and the democrats took over with their magic economic plans.
NASDAQ: -489 points again below when Biden and the democrats took over with their magic economic plans.
INFLATION: +8.3% that is 17% since Biden and the democrats took over with their magic economic plans.

Venezuela here we come. It's funny, not haha, that the same voting machine companies delivered an illegal and fraudulent election to Hugo Chavez.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2022, 11:42:31 AM »
Latest check on the marvelous, wonderful, and fabulous Biden-democrat junta economic results:

DJIA: -898 points again below when Biden and the democrats took over with their magic economic plans.
S&P 500: -128 points again below when Biden and the democrats took over with their magic economic plans.
NASDAQ: -489 points again below when Biden and the democrats took over with their magic economic plans.
INFLATION: +8.3% that is 17% since Biden and the democrats took over with their magic economic plans.

Venezuela here we come. It's funny, not haha, that the same voting machine companies delivered an illegal and fraudulent election to Hugo Chavez.

Real inflation is now closer to 30% but hey at least we skirted being in a recession :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2022, 12:09:01 PM »
Star Member BlackSkimmer (47,654 posts)

3. I simply cannot imagine starting a political discussion with a person working in a store.

Bingo! Further, unless the store worker is a fairly long-term friend and no one else is in line or nearby, I doubt a cashier would indulge in political discussion with a customer while on duty, regardless of political POV. Very probably a fictional :bouncy: .

Star Member mitch96 (10,929 posts)

10. I keep a 11x14 cardboard sign in the car that says

..45 lost ..
get over it

When I see these magaloons on the corner I just drive by and raise it in front of them with a big ass smile.. A drive by "truthing" if you will...

Ummmmm ... thinking through the physical processes of driving, picking up the sign, and displaying it in the windshield or side window while driving past, this is either fictional or reckless driving.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 12:13:07 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 12:17:35 PM »
Real inflation is now closer to 30% but hey at least we skirted being in a recession :mad:

I wish. We are solidly in a recession. Not just two quarters of negative GDP growth, three quarter unless you believe 4Q 2021 was positive which I don't.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2022, 12:37:43 PM »
Yeah, I'm skeptical of the whole random political conversations with employees either.

"Can I have my receipt, and also, isn't Biden doing a great job?"

"Here's your receipt, and yeah, he is."

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2022, 01:29:09 PM »

You keep a big poster in your car at all times?  On the off chance you'll run into a small gathering on the corner?  Uh huh.

Very plausible. Remember who youre talking about.  :whatever:

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2022, 04:12:33 PM »
I wish. We are solidly in a recession. Not just two quarters of negative GDP growth, three quarter unless you believe 4Q 2021 was positive which I don't.

I should have put a sarcasm tag at the end of that comment. Sorry.   :cheersmate:

That was a dig at CNN and Yahoo Finance which both said we "skirted" being in a recession. The media is the enemy of truth these days.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member