Author Topic: someone please explain this to me.. Biden inviting Trump to the Queens funeral?  (Read 384 times)

Offline CC27

Peacetrain (21,885 posts)

someone please explain this to me.. Biden inviting Trump to the Queens funeral??

First let me explain, I no longer have cable tv.. but I do have an antenna and get local news and PBS,, but I keep reading in here about how CNN has been sliding to the right since they came under a new director of operations or whatever the title is.

I have also read that Trump is now courting CNN (read this in an online news site) and disparaging Fox... (this is all getting a little confusing for me)

With that background.. why is there so much juice about Joe Biden inviting Trump to go to the funeral of the Queen with him on CNN..makes no sense to me. This is starting to sound like the British Press that shoots out a crazy idea and then reports on it every day till people start to believe its true..

For the life of me, why would Biden invite that guy, and why would it even be a question.. If he was going to take anyone with him from the Republican side it would be Cheney or Kinzinger..

What am I missing here??
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217149279

You are a complete moron

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
You are a complete moron

You're giving the OP way too much credit.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

Well, Trump was president for 4 years of QE II's reign,

Trump also has all of his wits about him, which is more than could be said of LIEden.

Perchance did LIEden also invite Obama, GWB, Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carters, since they also were President during QE II's reign?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RuralNc

GenXer47 (32 posts)

10. give Trump the Anwar al-Awlaki treatment while he's overseas

U.S. citizens aren't immune to drone strikes overseas. The late Anwar al-Awlaki, his son Abdulrahman, and his daughter Nawar were all American citizens. Just sayin'.

Im thinking this DUmmy is now on a watch list. Or should be at a minimum.  :p

Offline Retired Soldier

• Probationary (Probie)

That dude is a piece of work. A hoarder an, shocker, unemployed barrista

https://www.reddit.com/u/genxer47?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Offline RuralNc

Offline Retired Soldier

• Probationary (Probie)
Good find.  :cheersmate:

Thanks. I stand corrected. It's a gal.

Offline jukin

GenXer47 (32 posts)

10. give Trump the Anwar al-Awlaki treatment while he's overseas

U.S. citizens aren't immune to drone strikes overseas. The late Anwar al-Awlaki, his son Abdulrahman, and his daughter Nawar were all American citizens. Just sayin'.

Nope that DUmmy is up for a head spot at the Pedo Hitler DOJ.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Apparently foreign leaders will have to take the bus. I hope poopy joe doesn't cut the cheese while on it. :-) :shortbus:

And I hope he doesn't lick the windows. :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Peacetrain (21,885 posts)

someone please explain this to me.. Biden inviting Trump to the Queens funeral??

[snip]
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 67 Rover

Apparently foreign leaders will have to take the bus. I hope poopy joe doesn't cut the cheese while on it. :-) :shortbus:

And I hope he doesn't lick the windows. :lmao:

After the White House, Vatican and very nearly in front of the Royal family this will be a great opportunity for Brandon to $hit on Westminster Abby's floor winning the trifecta.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer