Author Topic: I don't care about the royal family. Monarchies shouldn't exist.  (Read 892 times)

Offline Mary Ann

I don't care about the royal family. Monarchies shouldn't exist.
« on: September 08, 2022, 08:44:06 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217136861
Oneironaut (4,305 posts)

Yes, I know, the Queen “Did so much for the world.” Know who else could’ve? Someone in a Democratically elected position.

Monarchies shouldn’t exist in 2022, and it’s annoying American popular culture embraces the royal family so much. Their biggest claim to fame was being born. None of them seem exceptionally talented at anything or deserving of praise. They gather attention and money by merely existing.

The UK should’ve just dropped the title today once and for all. We fought a war to rid ourselves of this shit, and, I’m fully comfortable in saying Democracy is vastly superior to Monarchy as a government structure. I know the royal family are just figure heads at this point, but, they need to be wiped out of American culture, much like all other forms of Authoritarian worship.
This thread is a hoot! All of the DUpipo taking this clown to the woodshed.

Offline SVPete

Re: I don't care about the royal family. Monarchies shouldn't exist.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 09:14:02 PM »
Both QE and Prince Philip served in WW2, and not in cushy billets. Princess Elizabeth was a driver-mechanic. Philip served in the RN, in destroyers in the Mediterranean, hazardous duty. Princess Elizabeth and her family were also bombed, as the Germans tried to destroy Buckingham Palace.

DUmmie Oneironaut is probably so stupid and ignorant that (s)he thinks British monarch actually rule. That probably pretty much ended when William and Mary ascended to the throne (I think Charles II may have been the last British monarch to rule for a time without a sitting Parliament).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 09:48:49 PM »
None of them seem exceptionally talented at anything or deserving of praise.

To be fair, this also describes many democratically elected politicians.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 10:41:45 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217136861This thread is a hoot! All of the DUpipo taking this clown to the woodshed.

It looks like the thread-starter tried to be cute and goad responders into linking Trumpism to the conversation.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 12:42:26 AM »
To be fair, this also describes many democratically elected politicians.

That's for damn sure...
Vader Rules!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2022, 07:08:01 AM »
I think the DUmmie is simply jealous. The royals get what he thinks are free money. Every DUmmies dream. This DUmmie sees them being paid, a lot, for simply existing and is jealous.

Sucks to be a DUmmie. Could you imagine being so jealous and envious 24/7. It has to be exhausting.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2022, 07:20:08 AM »
I think the DUmmie is simply jealous. The royals get what he thinks are free money. Every DUmmies dream. This DUmmie sees them being paid, a lot, for simply existing and is jealous.

Sucks to be a DUmmie. Could you imagine being so jealous and envious 24/7. It has to be exhausting.

KC
My niece has a friend who is paid, a lot, for simply existing. All she has to do is pop out a bunch of kids and she gets, rent, food stamps, free lunches for her kids, earned income credit, etc. With all the Covidbucks, she was darned near upper middle class. And the last three kids are Black, so she will get their share of the reparation $$$, and be downright affluent.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2022, 07:25:16 AM »
My niece has a friend who is paid, a lot, for simply existing. All she has to do is pop out a bunch of kids and she gets, rent, food stamps, free lunches for her kids, earned income credit, etc. With all the Covidbucks, she was darned near upper middle class. And the last three kids are Black, so she will get their share of the reparation $$$, and be downright affluent.

People like that are what’s wrong with this country. Most of them post on the DUmp.

Getting government assistance shouldn’t be easy and it should come with some shame. DUmmies talk about shaming people all the time but for very different reasons … like exercising your constitutional rights. With particular regard to the second amendment.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2022, 07:32:59 AM »
BEST post in this thread:
Star Member LuckyCharms (13,055 posts)

40. This morning, I saw a dog ****ing a football.

Sorry to interrupt your thread.

I just thought people should know this, and I didn't know where else to post it.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2022, 07:35:35 AM »
To be fair, this also describes many democrats  ically elected politicians.

FIFY  :cheersmate:

H5
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2022, 08:40:56 AM »
Oneironaut (4,305 posts)

By moonbat logic, oneironaut is being racist.  Most of the remaining monarchies in the world are in the Middle East and Africa, and the monarchs are people who are not white.  Therefore, claiming monarchies shouldn't exist, since most modern monarchs are not white, is racist.

I'm quite surprised the DUmp is not on the bandwagon about how evil the British empire has been over the centuries.  Twitter is awash with leftists celebrating, cause all the horrors of colonization in the Americas and India and Africa and Ireland, ect.  This one has been the focal point of most comments I've seen.  Amazingly, many are calling it out as BS, but there are many who agree. 

https://www.thecollegefix.com/carnegie-mellon-professor-wishes-excruciating-pain-for-queen-elizabeth-in-her-final-moments/

My sick sense of humor is waiting for an appropriate time to ask the remaining Sex Pistols to regroup long enough to give us their rendition of "God Save the Queen" one more time, but that out of dark humor, not hate. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2022, 09:19:58 AM »
Star Member LuckyCharms (13,055 posts)

40. This morning, I saw a dog ****ing a football.

Sorry to interrupt your thread.

I just thought people should know this, and I didn't know where else to post it.

I don't think I've ever agreed with ChuckyLarms, but :hi5: , dude! :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2022, 11:46:10 AM »
Who are they trying to kid? Rich, living off the gov’t, can sit around and do nothing if they wanna. It’s the primitives dream!!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2022, 12:00:42 PM »
Hereditary monarchy gave England and the UK tyrants an tyrant-wannabes like Bloody Mary, James I, and Charles I, horn dogs like Henry VIII, Charles I and II and Edward VII, and the loony-tune George III. I'll bet ordinary English people loved living through The Wars of the Roses!

OTOH, in the past 30 years the US has had Horn-Dog Bill, America-Hater OhBummer!, and Brandon the Clue-Free.

The problem isn't with systems of gooberment, but with human beings. Any system can be exploited by bad human beings.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2022, 02:11:09 PM »
By moonbat logic, oneironaut is being racist.  Most of the remaining monarchies in the world are in the Middle East and Africa, and the monarchs are people who are not white.  Therefore, claiming monarchies shouldn't exist, since most modern monarchs are not white, is racist.

This is true, but imagine their position had MM been able to marry into royalty and actually become a princess by doing so.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2022, 02:48:34 PM »

People like that are what’s wrong with this country. Most of them post on the DUmp.

Getting government assistance shouldn’t be easy and it should come with some shame. DUmmies talk about shaming people all the time but for very different reasons … like exercising your constitutional rights. With particular regard to the second amendment.

KC
How DARE you be successful! You need to be a failure at life like the rest of us!
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2022, 07:24:45 PM »
**** the left. I don't give two shits about any Royals but I hold a special place in my heard for Queen Elizabeth. She was an amazing woman.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site