Author Topic: MVD- GFM - Mom and I are in desperate need of help  (Read 3470 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: MVD- GFM - Mom and I are in desperate need of help
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2022, 04:16:31 PM »
I think Matt has kind of outed himself. I wonder if any DUmmies will call him on this statement.

He was asked why he wouldn’t use food pantries and here’s his reply;

mvd
23. I got some donations to shop for now
The problem is I need more money for the rest of the month. Food pantries are definitely still an option if I have to.

So he’s going to use the $250 he got to shop. He doesn’t say for what, but lets the reader infer it’s food. But in that post he says he needs money for the rest of the month.

In his original post he says;

We have no food money until next week.

He’s gone from needing food money until next week to he just needs more.

I have a suggestion for Matt. Just go ahead and make the goal $500k so you don’t have to raise it anymore.

KC
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 04:18:51 PM by Texacon »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2022, 07:18:57 PM »
Exactly Tex

mvd
23. I got some donations to shop for now
The problem is I need more money for the rest of the month. Food pantries are definitely still an option if I have to.

If they were out of food it wouldn't be "definitely still an option"; he'd have BEEN to them already. This piece of shit has food, his mother isn't in danger of losing her home, it seems like she just cut his ass off and he needs money for whatever loser leeches need money for. These are just my opinion but I think he's USING his mother to gain sympathy and making up EVERY f'n negative thing he can about her to benefit himself.

WDLAL (1 post)

27. I'm sorry you are in this position.

I’ve read that you have autism, so this all must be especially difficult for you. I think the idea of using the food pantry is that the money that you would have spent on food can be used for bills or other things.

Um, no....

Star Member mvd (64,363 posts)

33. For the hearing I have good evidence that maybe..

would be looked at differently with new people. For the autism, I haven’t taken a test but have had doctors say I have it. But not all autistic people get tested. Guess I might have to be.

hasn't even been tested. Everything about this clown is a lie. He's just a serial liar.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2022, 07:24:27 PM »
Matty - Get a job!

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2022, 07:45:59 PM »
Matty - Get a job!
Shhhhhhh! Stop saying that! He's wasting their time and money. Let the man child work!
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2022, 08:55:21 PM »
mvd (64,384 posts)

29. Once again I would appreciate the help so much

I don’t want to overdraft, mom and I need things besides food like medication and some transportation, and mom can’t handle that long without money. It is especially hard to do the effort of changing, but I have definitely made progress as stated. It got to the point this has to be the last call for help. So before I leave this thread for the night, keep this all in mind. I understand what everyone has said but couldn’t avoid this situation.

Bitch, you said, "Food pantries are definitely still an option if I have to"

If you're out of food, like OUT OF FOOD, that should have been the FIRST option  :rofl:

Me? I'll go fishing, but I understand you're a fat, lazy, useless ****  :rofl:

My beloved DU'ers.......it's a grift. I really hope you know that. I don't hate you THAT damn much. ....well, I do, but I hate parasites a helluva lot more but maybe I repeat myself.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2022, 09:43:57 PM »
Bitch, you said, "Food pantries are definitely still an option if I have to"

If you're out of food, like OUT OF FOOD, that should have been the FIRST option  :rofl:

Me? I'll go fishing, but I understand you're a fat, lazy, useless ****  :rofl:

My beloved DU'ers.......it's a grift. I really hope you know that. I don't hate you THAT damn much. ....well, I do, but I hate parasites a helluva lot more but maybe I repeat myself.

Actually the first option should be to get rid of the cable, internet and cell service. You both will be able to eat very well all month with just those savings alone.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2022, 09:51:44 PM »
Actually the first option should be to get rid of the cable, internet and cell service. You both will be able to eat very well all month with just those savings alone.

I don't think his mother is in danger of going without food. I think this is about getting spending money for Grifting MVD.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2022, 06:30:52 AM »
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline jukin

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2022, 09:49:38 AM »
UNPOSSIBLE!!!

In this red hot Biden-democrat economy? NO WAY is anybody hurting.... Except for this US Household Net Worth Crashed By Most Ever In Q2 https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/us-household-net-worth-crashed-most-ever-q2

OK which one of you is grifting the DUmbasses as MVD?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2022, 11:27:45 AM »
mvd (64,388 posts)

It is not that I am refusing. If I ever had to, my friend would take me to the food pantry. But if I can avoid it, I would.

Waymin't! Waymin't! Huh????  :confused:

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2022, 02:09:21 PM »
Whew boy! Do to work yesterday and this morning I could only periodically check in and read the comments, no time to see what was being said at the DUmp.

Now that I have the time, damn if MVD isnt working the room like a pro. Obnoxious pro at that.

mvd (64,397 posts)

18. Friday kick

It is so important that this does well because the stability keeps mom better. It is obvious that fear and having no money are at the root of her problems. Some lingering grief, too. But money is the biggest. Thanks so much.

I think the "root of her problems" is you, Matt.

mvd (64,397 posts)

19. If I reach at least the goal, combined with my planning..

I should finally have my mom and me in better position. So grateful for any help I can get.

The goal could have been bigger but I like to start out on the lower side.

You are something else.  :p

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2022, 09:10:04 PM »
mvd (64,406 posts)

71. Hi!

Welcome to DU! You are so right about Fetterman. The midterms in PA are so important that they scare me even though Fetterman and Shapiro are ahead. The legislature has indeed blocked a lot of good stuff. For example, Wolf wants to send a $2,000 check out to people but the Republicans won’t let it pass. Looking forward to your posts.

No shocker you love Fetterman. He's lived off his mommy and daddy his entire life just like you.  :rofl:

You ****ing parasite.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2022, 09:37:27 PM »
mvd (64,408 posts)

72. Another thing was the emergency room visits when..

we had no way to get there other than spend. If it wasn’t for mom, I wouldn’t be going through all of this fundraising. I love her so much. She has been driven even older than her 73 years. A job would be easier to look for if she had others in her life.

Seriously? Nice to throw your momma under the bus.

mvd (64,408 posts)

74. Yes

I will be appealing using the hearing and autism again. May have to get tested for autism. My eyesight also isn’t good (and have old glasses) but haven’t gotten it tested. Also have osteoarthritis and back problems.

You just keep piling it on thick, dont'cha?  :lmao:

mvd (64,408 posts)

77. My main e-mail is matthewd76@verizon.net

Gift cards could be sent there if that is what people want. They can definitely be useful.

Dually noted.

mvd (64,408 posts)

83. Giant delivers but delivery services like Instacart are very useful

Any way people want to help. I think I explained the donations but yes I put my e-mail for gift cards if people want to do that.

That damned instacart nonsense.

Oh whatever. Matt, keep it up. Drain the Muppettes of their ill gotten gains.  :naughty:

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2022, 09:48:09 PM »
mvd (64,408 posts)

74. Yes

I will be appealing using the hearing and autism again. May have to get tested for autism. My eyesight also isn’t good (and have old glasses) but haven’t gotten it tested. Also have osteoarthritis and back problems.

I can't imagine it is very difficult to fail an autism test. ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2022, 11:56:10 PM »
mvd (64,412 posts)

92. Good night all

Again I am so close to my goal. Would be a big help to meet it. But I like PennRalphie’s idea of gift cards if you want to do that instead. E-mail again is matthewd76@verizon.net.

"Your goal"  :rofl: :rofl:

Which number "goal" is this? I mean, you've only had like 7 in the past year and a half. Hey Matt, we spend your "goal" every single time we go offshore. It's 1650 bucks to fill up the boat. Then beer, food, bait, etc. Normally go out with 5 people and we go quite often. Do you know how we do it, Mr. 46 Y/O? We have these things called.......

JOBS!!

We don't live off our mothers like some damn parasite.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 12:24:15 PM by Rebel »

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2022, 05:29:57 AM »
That gift card idea is great. Send him pics of old used up gift cards, obscured numbers, places like radio shack and block buster. These are the same tactics used on Indian scammers
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2022, 07:09:14 AM »
That gift card idea is great. Send him pics of old used up gift cards, obscured numbers, places like radio shack and block buster. These are the same tactics used on Indian scammers

Ill admit, im not exactly up to date on how these e-gift cards work, so im confused. Anyone clue me in? Just the cliffs notes version will do just fine.

But, since the world now has his email::

Matts Email: matthewd76@verizon.net

Perhaps Ill sign him up for something useful. Like "Penny Pinchers Weekly Newsletter".  :-)

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2022, 07:15:31 AM »
demtenjeep (31,932 posts)

94. HEY all If I send you an email addy will you send wallyworld cards so I can buy things

for my classroom and TP and paper towels

so I don't have to buy stuff

Im thinking Little Miss "I Poop 25 times per day" is fed up with Matt.  :lmao:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2022, 11:22:58 AM »
mvd (64,408 posts)

72. Another thing was the emergency room visits when..

we had no way to get there other than spend. If it wasn’t for mom, I wouldn’t be going through all of this fundraising.

Really? REALLY? And just what would you be doing for money then, MVD? Do tell. You have no job. NEVER HELD a job, so what? What would you be doing for money? "If it wasn't for your mom.....". The **** outta here with that noise. Here's an idea, get the hell out and start supporting YOURSELF. I'm sure she'll be fine not having to support a 46 Y/O lazy and parasitic man-child living with her.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 12:25:09 PM by Rebel »

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2022, 11:27:59 AM »
mvd (64,420 posts)

99. You ask good questions. I want it to change for us so badly

No you don't. If what you've been saying is even 1/10th true it is YOU who is dragging your mother into financial ruin. She has SSI. She has medicare. What she doesn't make is enough for is BOTH of you. Do the adult thing, Matt, get the hell out and let her live comfortably in her last years. You bring NOTHING to the table. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Get out and get a f'n job like the rest of us.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 12:25:30 PM by Rebel »

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2022, 11:30:05 AM »
He got trolled by a long-time DUer and didn't even pick up on it.  :rofl: :rofl:

dalton99a (70,890 posts)

108. Dude, your mom seems to be a troublemaker. It is time for tough love. Give her an ultimatum

"Do what I say, or I'll kick you out of the house and I'll find myself a job!"

mvd (64,421 posts)

109. I actually like that

I love her so much and she has been a great mom but yeah it can be hard to get her to understand.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2022, 11:50:27 AM »
I looked at the GoFundMe link and has raised over $2,000.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2022, 12:07:28 PM »
I looked at the GoFundMe link and has raised over $2,000.

Yup, our boy Matt has now extracted another $300 from those rubes.
It appears DUmmies are so lazy, they don't even read a thread before they donate a portion of their free government money to one of their slouch brethren.
The whole thing is totally cracking me up, he's soaked them for like 10-11 thousand dollars now and the money is STILL coming in.
HA!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2022, 12:19:25 PM »
ruh roh shaggy...

Response to Firehawk (Reply #37)Sun Sep 11, 2022, 01:17 PM
Star Member Maraya1969 (20,024 posts)

123. He is lying and this is a grift. I just reported him to Gofundme and to DU. I've asked for my

donation back.
On DU I am usually trusting and give money a lot more freely but this guy has obviously taken advantage of our good natures here

Response to Maraya1969 (Reply #117)Sun Sep 11, 2022, 01:16 PM
Star Member mvd (64,425 posts)

121. Huh, I don't know who you were asking
They have no idea if I have autism or not. There is nothing fraud about this and I would be willing to prove it.

Response to mvd (Reply #121)Sun Sep 11, 2022, 01:20 PM
Star Member Maraya1969 (20,025 posts)

124. It is obvious you are lying. You need to get off you ass and make money like the rest of us and

stop grifting.
Every time You get money by devious means you will end up losing more than you stole.
You get back what you give out.

Response to Maraya1969 (Reply #124)Sun Sep 11, 2022, 01:24 PM
Star Member mvd (64,426 posts)

128. I'm sorry but you are wrong
I have already responded to GoFundMe and will get this sorted out.

Response to mvd (Reply #121)Sun Sep 11, 2022, 01:23 PM
demtenjeep (31,935 posts)

126. oh honey
these posts are all the details we need
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 12:27:47 PM by FunkyZero »

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2022, 12:23:21 PM »
 :rotf:

He’s raised his goal to $2k additional!!

:lmao:

Funds will be used for:

- food and basic needs
- badly timed electric bill this month; don’t want to get behind again. Bill is $130
- transportation
- medicine for mom (mine is usually free)
- emergency funds
- keeping mom out of the hospital because we have no money until Sep 28
- avoiding overdraft

Something like $2,000 more would allow us a much more worry free life, but I am not asking that for the goal. The goal will just get us through to next month. So give whatever you can.

Here is the link again -

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-with-medical-expenses-and-repairs

Wishing everyone the best,

Matt/mvd

That’s what he added to his OP.

That is too funny.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen