Author Topic: MVD- GFM - Mom and I are in desperate need of help  (Read 3523 times)

Offline RuralNc

MVD- GFM - Mom and I are in desperate need of help
« on: September 08, 2022, 06:58:09 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181704916

mvd (64,371 posts)

Mom and I are in desperate need of help

Hi all,

I wanted to avoid doing this but feel I have to. It is more about my mom than me. I am so worried about her. She has been in the hospital three times already in a month for stress. We have no food money until next week. We can’t even get to a food pantry. Paper products like toilet paper are running out. I was thinking of starting a new GoFundMe for the new purposes, but it was suggested I use the old one with a new goal and explain the new needs here. The suggestions last time were wonderful and much appreciated. I have done or will do these things:

- appealing my disability claim denial
- applied for utility help
- looking into free rides - found one from St. Vincent de Paul, but they do have limited availability. Friend can’t come until next week
- social worker coming
- mom seeing psychiatrist
- getting house up for sale
- applied for wait list for housing
- adjusting our budget for the future - less money for cable/internet, trying to get more at one time for less in transportation, applying for utility help, etc..

Until these things show impact I just need some temporary help. I raised the old goal by $500 to reflect that we are out of money completely right now and I don’t want to overdraft again. That becomes a vicious cycle. DU has been absolutely amazing and I wish I could pay it back. I wish I could help my Uber driver friend who needs money. I am crying right now and my mom’s medication even is struggling to make her feel better. It is affecting my mom’s health. Please don’t be mean. Advice given constructively is very much appreciated but I can’t take attacks right now. Would have to use ignore list. Anything over my goal of course would be outstanding.

Here is the link again -

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-with-medical-expenses-and-repairs

Wishing everyone the best,

Matt/mvd

And so it begins. Heres my opinion of whats going to happen, real quick..

1. Muppets ignore his pleas. Its fizzzles.

2. All hell breaks loose. Name calling. Accusations. Hair Pulling.

Get yer popcorn ready. Im root'n for #2.  :popcorn:

Offline RuralNc

Re: MVD- GFM - Mom and I are in desperate need of help
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 07:04:38 PM »
I would like to add, this conniving leech has already rasied another $220 in the last 45 minutes or so.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 07:27:36 PM »
I would like to add, this conniving leech has already rasied another $220 in the last 45 minutes or so.

Raised, or salted the mine?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 07:33:22 PM »
"The grift is on!!!! The grift is ohhhh....on. The grift is on....oh it's on on DU, the grift is.....clap clap clap......on...."
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 07:35:09 PM »
DU, please, FOR THE SAKE OF HIS MOTHER, advise this ****ing lunatic to GTFO of his mother's house. I have a feeling she'll be fine and most likely has SSI. HE IS A PARASITE. Worry more about his mother than you do this lazy ****ing waste of oxygen.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2022, 07:37:13 PM »
mvd (64,372 posts)

4. Thank you so much to those who have donated and rec'd the thread

It really gives me and my mom some relief in what has seemed like hell. I really wanted to list what I have done because my donors deserve that.

Most likely you donating small increments to yourself to make other DU'ers feel guilty and want to be part of a fallacious in crowd. After all that's been posted, I highly doubt any DU'er is going to donate a dime.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2022, 07:45:19 PM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2022, 07:58:47 PM »
Raised, or salted the mine?

HaHa. Good question!

demtenjeep (31,925 posts)

2. nooooo

please research

Ruh Roh. Poopy Pants is trying to alert others to the con. Im curious if this thread gets locked, or deleted.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2022, 08:18:29 PM »
Lurking Matt/MVD or Muppets....

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2022, 08:24:56 PM »
XanaDUer2 (5,752 posts)

8. You need to contact local places of worship

And see if any members can volunteer to drive you to a food pantry. Lots of retirees love to help. Why not utilize food pantries?

You Muppets keep asking, and heres the truth. Cause Matt likes the finer things. Ribeye and Lobsters Instacart-ed to his front doorstep. Thats why. It aint hard to figure out.

On another note, I love the hypocrisy of the DUmp when it comes to Religion and Churches. Its ok to ask for rides and free stuff when its needed, but otherwise the Church needs to be burned to the ground. Funny, aint it?

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2022, 08:31:10 PM »
On another note, I love the hypocrisy of the DUmp when it comes to Religion and Churches. Its ok to ask for rides and free stuff when its needed, but otherwise the Church needs to be burned to the ground. Funny, aint it?

Oh, I'm stocking up on the popcorn for when this recession really starts hitting it's stride and the DUmp denizens by the boatload are complaining about having to swallow their pride and go hat in hand to the very same relatives they've been cold shouldering and refusing to speak to since about mid 2016, looking for handouts of their own.

:popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2022, 08:32:39 PM »
You Muppets keep asking, and heres the truth. Cause Matt likes the finer things. Ribeye and Lobsters Instacart-ed to his front doorstep. Thats why. It aint hard to figure out.

I'm laughing my rear off right now knowing this worthless sack is going to bleed even more cash from those DUmpasses.
I hope he extracts another 2-3 grand from those tools. The more, the better.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2022, 08:49:26 PM »
I notice that the list of things he has done or will do does not include getting a job. Just sayin'

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2022, 08:55:29 PM »
I notice that the list of things he has done or will do does not include getting a job. Just sayin'

...  or even considering applying for one. hehe
Our boy Matt has no intentions of ever lifting a finger to earn. It's a thought so foreign to him, he couldn't even process it if he tried.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2022, 03:06:22 AM »
It is easy to find online through various sites but the house does not seem to be in foreclosure nor is the mom destitute.

Interesting...https://www.allbiz.com/business/donna-dubois_2D

:whistling:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 03:21:00 AM by Carl »

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2022, 03:22:21 AM »
Note the one option not listed:

GET A J-O-B you lazy bum!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2022, 04:15:36 AM »
This kind of grift is common on many platforms on this big internet. The stories I've read about it happening on reddit and dlive and others are many,  and they go a long way toward demonstrating that when someone is found working an angle somewhere, that they are also likely working an angle at 3 or 4 or 5 different 'locations' as well.

I wonder where else this individual is working an angle...
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2022, 05:29:08 AM »
I, for one, applaud good Matt's efforts. He is siphoning off resources that the primitives would otherwise be using for nefarious purposes. He is also the embodiment of everything they support, only in human form.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2022, 05:55:22 AM »
mvd (64,371 posts)

Mom and I are in desperate need of help

Hi all,

I wanted to avoid doing this but feel I have to. It is more about my mom than me. I am so worried about her. She has been in the hospital three times already in a month for stress. We have no food money until next week. We can’t even get to a food pantry. Paper products like toilet paper are running out. I was thinking of starting a new GoFundMe for the new purposes, but it was suggested I use the old one with a new goal and explain the new needs here. The suggestions last time were wonderful and much appreciated. I have done or will do these things:

- appealing my disability claim denial
- applied for utility help
- looking into free rides - found one from St. Vincent de Paul, but they do have limited availability. Friend can’t come until next week
- social worker coming
- mom seeing psychiatrist
- getting house up for sale
- applied for wait list for housing
- adjusting our budget for the future - less money for cable/internet, trying to get more at one time for less in transportation, applying for utility help, etc..

Until these things show impact I just need some temporary help. I raised the old goal by $500 to reflect that we are out of money completely right now and I don’t want to overdraft again. That becomes a vicious cycle. DU has been absolutely amazing and I wish I could pay it back. I wish I could help my Uber driver friend who needs money. I am crying right now and my mom’s medication even is struggling to make her feel better. It is affecting my mom’s health. Please don’t be mean. Advice given constructively is very much appreciated but I can’t take attacks right now. Would have to use ignore list. Anything over my goal of course would be outstanding.

Here is the link again -

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-with-medical-expenses-and-repairs

Wishing everyone the best,

Matt/mvd

OFFS.  :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2022, 06:51:59 AM »
mvd
16. All good ideas, Hekate
I want to explore these as well as all the ones I mentioned. Mom doesn’t like cooking anymore and I can only cook basic stuff.

I will check back tomorrow. Getting closer to my goal..

Talk about lazy. I guess you can’t cook for yourself if you’re deaf.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2022, 07:14:21 AM »
I, for one, applaud good Matt's efforts. He is siphoning off resources that the primitives would otherwise be using for nefarious purposes. He is also the embodiment of everything they support, only in human form.
The more this grifter gets from the DUpipo, the less they will have to contribute to Fetterman, etc. So, this is a very good thing.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2022, 08:55:13 AM »

Talk about lazy. I guess you can’t cook for yourself if you’re deaf.

KC

Making ramen takes skills!

:lmao:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2022, 09:12:53 AM »
It is easy to find online through various sites but the house does not seem to be in foreclosure nor is the mom destitute.

Interesting...https://www.allbiz.com/business/donna-dubois_2D

:whistling:

Pretty much backs up my suspicion.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2022, 02:43:20 PM »
Summing it up:
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2022, 04:04:06 PM »
He’s a master at the grift.  :rotf:

mvd
19. If I reach at least the goal, combined with my planning..
I should finally have my mom and me in better position. So grateful for any help I can get.

The goal could have been bigger but I like to start out on the lower side.

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen