Author Topic: I don't understand this.  (Read 362 times)

Online CC27

I don't understand this.
« on: September 08, 2022, 01:18:33 PM »
OLDMDDEM (1,158 posts)

I don't understand this.

It appears now that we have two grand juries in D.C. investigating TTDFG. Shouldn't this lying bastard be sitting in Gitmo, or some other secure place, waiting to go to trial? He has done more harm to the American psyche than anyone else I can think of.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217135091

That is because you are a moron

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: I don't understand this.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 01:29:31 PM »
We could fill a stadium with things they don't understand, and have it heaping over.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 02:30:11 PM »
Because being investigated isn't a crime.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 06:24:00 PM »
OLDMDDEM (1,160 posts)

5. Actually, I never hated Gitma.

I just felt those imprisoned there deserved a trial.

My morals are the same for TTDFG. He should be put in prison awaiting trial. I realize he needs to be indicted, but we have all been witnesses to what he did during January 6. That should be enough.

And, pray tell, what actual (opposite imaginary) crimes did he commit on January 6th?

Lurking Morons, yall never can seem to answer that question.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 07:39:14 PM »
 :yawn: Trump has been under God knows how many shamvestigations since he dared announce his run for President in July 2015. :yawn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2022, 08:18:20 PM »
:yawn: Trump has been under God knows how many shamvestigations since he dared announce his run for President in July 2015. :yawn:

Yup.

If they HAD any actual evidence of the sorts of shinanigans they keep accusing him of, he'd have been "shot resisting arrest/attempting to flee" by the FBI US-KGB's Feebs already.

Nope; this whole succession of witch hunts/wild goose chases reeks of the old leftist scum Dim'Rat tactic of...

Admit NOTHING.
Deny EVERYTHING.
Make COUNTERACCUSATIONS

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2022, 08:54:03 PM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2022, 08:54:26 PM »

Yes, and because of this, he has actually somehow managed to emerge from them looking cleaner than just about any other politician.