Author Topic: Their conspiracy theories just keep getting dumber & dumber  (Read 323 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Their conspiracy theories just keep getting dumber & dumber
« on: September 06, 2022, 07:27:17 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217125784
imanamerican63 (11,781 posts)

I finally figured it out? Maybe? Maybe not?

Melania’s upset that the FBI went thru her thing at Trump’s dump! Maybe she knows what is missing and where all the missing papers are? Gosh, wonderful way to revenge on Donald? She hates his guts and has hidden all those secrets? No wonder Trump is having a cow?

All hypothetical questions, but pretty much says it all?
To DU's credit, none of DUpipo have even bothered to respond.

Offline SVPete

Re: Their conspiracy theories just keep getting dumber & dumber
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 09:15:10 AM »
So DUmmie-Doper imanamerican63 thinks Melania hid documents in the sort of places DUmmie-Doper imanamerican63 hid his/her dope stash? :mental:  :rotf:
Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 9 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 10:52:53 AM »
manamerican63 (11,781 posts)

I finally figured it out? Maybe? Maybe not?

I'm leaning toward "Maybe not."

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 07:06:32 PM »
I'm leaning toward "Maybe not."

Im leaning towards crackpot. But thats just me.  :p

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 09:28:58 AM »
Looks like DUmbass DUche imanamerican63 picked the wrong day to sniff glue and post.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 09:31:21 AM »
Well, you know...as time goes on, they become more and more comfortable being honest.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DefiantSix

• Starship Captain and all around
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2022, 10:25:24 AM »
Im leaning towards crackpot. But thats just me.  :p

Funny; because the DUmp Monkies lean on the crack pipe :stoner: whenever their EBT card will allow it...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." -- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission" -- Capt. Steve Rogers

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2022, 12:57:56 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217125784

To DU's credit, none of DUpipo have even bothered to respond.

Over a day later, still no replies, :rotf: .
Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 9 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2022, 03:55:15 PM »
Over a day later, still no replies, :rotf: .

Like shouting into the wind in a big, empty field, with nothing but grass and dirt from one horizon to to the next.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2022, 01:53:01 PM »
This simpleton misuses question marks worse than kentuck.  I wouldn't be surprised if they flunked out of the same shithole public school.
"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
Loose Bowels Biden

Biden said, "I want to f--- you.  He said it low, and I was pushing away, and I remember my knee hurting because our knees — he had opened my legs with his knee — and our kneecaps clashed, so I felt that sharp pain," Tara Reade said, while recounting how Biden allegedly pushed her against a wall and penetrated her with his fingers.

“I have always been boy crazy.  ‘Hyper-sexualized @ a young age … I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate). 
Ashley Biden, January 2019

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2022, 02:28:48 PM »
This simpleton misuses question marks worse than kentuck.  I wouldn't be surprised if they flunked out of the same shithole public school.

DUmmies have reached the point in their CT-tale-spinning that they're at the, "Hold my beer and try to top this one! stage, :rotf:  :tongue: . Needless to say (but I will), the more frequent :stoner:-users have an advantage in this.