Author Topic: Careful What You Wish For......  (Read 215 times)

Offline CC27

Careful What You Wish For......
« on: September 05, 2022, 01:58:10 PM »
Star Member global1
Careful What You Wish For......
MAGA Repugs still would have to live and exist in an autocratic America that is not a democracy.

Has anybody laid out for them the contrasts between what America would look like under an autocratic regime versus what it would be as a continuing democracy?

I think if you compare both - two columns with bullet points that indicate what an autocratic America would be like versus bullet points as to what America would look like as a continuing democracy- and didn't title the columns - that even a MAGA would opt for a democracy over an autocracy. [Note: not mentioning Dem or Repug; not mentioning Trump or Biden in either column] Just bullet pointing the major attributes of both.

I don't think a MAGA would want to live under an autocratic government. Their rights would be challenged and I don't think that they'd appreciate that.

It seems to me that the contrasts between both systems of government are relatively simple to identify. And it seems to me that the Dems should be doing just that.

Identifying those attributes of both forms of government - and letting the MAGA's realize what they are wishing and pushing for.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217124279

Nice projection

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Careful What You Wish For......
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 02:02:05 PM »
I do oppose autocratic government. It's why I oppose centralizing the economy, banning guns, government encouraging companies to censor, the militarization of the IRS, lack of school choice, ceaseless investigations and arrest of political opponents, and so on.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 02:30:04 PM »
Check your premise, DU-Moron.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2022, 02:34:31 PM »
I worked with another engineer years ago who was from Mexico. There was always so much indifference on where to eat out on Fridays that he decided he was going to start making autocratic decisions on where to go. Him Having a shaky understanding of the English, I was happy to correct his spelling to autoerotic since it got irritating hearing him declare every Friday. For months he would send out an email every Friday with his autoerotic restaurant interests. He was pretty pissed when he found out what he was saying
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 02:45:22 PM »
So, did I once again miss something in the news cycle? Or is this just more projection, and masturbatory nonsense from the internets most deranged hate group?

I think I know the answer.   :p