Author Topic: I was chased by a Nazi and saw him get punched  (Read 439 times)

Offline Mary Ann

I was chased by a Nazi and saw him get punched
« on: September 03, 2022, 10:43:58 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217116890
Ponietz (2,274 posts)

I was chased by a Nazi and saw him get punched

In 1972, I was 11. I loved life, knew everyone in the neighborhood, played in the streets and parks whenever school was out. Everyone knew me—I was always knocking on doors to sell little league raffle tickets, do yard work, or collect on newspaper subscriptions.

The kids would play touch football in the street after dinner and knew to avoid the yard of our ex-Nazi neighbors. The wife would call the police if the ball went in her yard. The grown daughter was a recluse who always wore army surplus. The father was a German scientist relocated here at the end of WW2. There was no animosity amongst my pals but the wife’s behavior was a joke. This family wanted to be left alone and we didn’t bother them.

One summer afternoon I was walking home and happened to look behind me. The father was quickly walking behind me, 100 yards or so. It startled me so I quickened my pace. I looked behind me again and the man was running towards me. It terrified me and I ran and jumped a wall leaving him behind.

My mother and father came home from work. I was still hysterical. Inconsolable.

Did I mention my father was a Marine? Saipan, Okinawa, Nagasaki occupation. Coolest cucumber I ever met. All he said was, “Is everyone ready to go out to dinner?”

We all got into the station wagon. “Where does he live?” he said.

We parked at the curb and, though I didn’t want to, he made me come with him to the Nazi’s door. The Nazi answered. “My son tells me you chased him today”.

“Yeah, look here!” and the Nazi crosses the threshold to point to his window. It had a BB hole in it.

I was joyful in my innocence. “I didn’t do it! I wanted a BB gun for Christmas and you said no!”

“He says he didn’t do it”

Then, the Nazi crossed the line. “I don’t give a shit what your son says!”

It all happened so fast but in an instant the scene much like Clay standing over a fallen Liston. My father had dropped the guy with one punch. He towered over the Nazi, his nose bleeding, and told him if he ever came near me again he was a dead man.

We returned to the car. I triumphed. The matter was dropped. In that moment I understood.

Don’t provoke Nazis but when they cross the line they must be punched in the face.
I'll take, "Things That Never Happened" for $500.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: I was chased by a Nazi and saw him get punched
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 11:01:02 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217116890I'll take, "Things That Never Happened" for $500.

Imagine if this were even true, that  "Nazi Scientist" would probably be like 60-70 years old at the time, and DUmmies dad punched him in the face on his own doorstep.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 12:25:59 PM »
So, either this is a fictional :bouncy: or a :bouncy: in which the DUmmie brags about his father committing assault. Tough choice ... the DUmmie is a stupid liar or the proud son of an unconvicted (?) felon. The two aren't mutually exclusive, since the DUmmie could have lied about something else and thus be both.

Going farther, in this :bouncy:-tale what made the guy DUmmie's father assaulted a "Nazi" is that he was German and worked in Germany in some technical field during the Nazi regime. How dare the guy want to eat and not get tossed into Dachau (where political prisoners were held)! My Dad was German, so he was half-Nazi? I'm 3/4 German, so I'm 3/8 Nazi? Are German shepherd dogs Nazis?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 06:08:45 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 12:52:12 PM »
Ugh. So disappointing that they are not even trying to put some effort into the bouncy stories anymore.  :(
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2022, 04:54:44 PM »
WTF did I just read?

Im having my doubts this involved actual Nazis. Just another word Muppets want to throw around until it has no meaning.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2022, 09:05:10 PM »
WTF did I just read?

Im having my doubts this involved actual Nazis. Just another word Muppets want to throw around until it has no meaning.

Well, as stated by another caver already, DUmmie thinks fictional German + Fictional A-Hole = Nazi, which is exactly the same thing as TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!
Dummies lie. They lie all of the time.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2022, 09:32:35 PM »
Well, as stated by another caver already, DUmmie thinks fictional German + Fictional A-Hole = Nazi, which is exactly the same thing as TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

This sums it up:

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2022, 11:00:44 PM »
This sums it up:

From your image ...
"Everyone I don't like is Hitler"

True, true, and even MORE true!   :-)  It does indeed sum it up!

Hi5 RuralNc ...  :cheersmate:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2022, 11:52:55 PM »
So, either this is a fictional :bouncy: or a :bouncy: in which the DUmmie brags about his father committing assault.

And assault against an elderly man, to boot.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2022, 08:16:10 AM »

My son had an American History prof at our local JC who said that because Eisenhower was only half German he was only half a Nazi. My son knows he is also part German, so he made an appropriate remark and walked out of class.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2022, 12:39:02 PM »
My son had an American History prof at our local JC who said that because Eisenhower was only half German he was only half a Nazi. My son knows he is also part German, so he made an appropriate remark and walked out of class.

"so he made an appropriate remark and walked out of class."

Good for him! My step-father is German, & my half-sister is half-German ...

And she would have done the same thing!!!
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2022, 07:47:25 PM »
Good for him! My step-father is German, & my half-sister is half-German ...

And she would have done the same thing!!!
My wife is the great-grand daughter of an operation paperclip nazi rocket scientist. So either she's a reichwing  nazi or a patriot that helped found nasa
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)