Author Topic: Covid Update: just if anyone is interested.  (Read 240 times)

Offline CC27

Covid Update: just if anyone is interested.
« on: September 04, 2022, 04:11:31 PM »
PA_jen
Covid Update: just if anyone is interested.
Husband -feeling much better. not as tired but still tired. sore throat has not been running a temp for 30 hours. If he doesn't do too much, he is able to stay awake and is actually gaming a little (Elder Scroll on line.) he does have a headache that comes and goes.

I seem to be about 36 hours behind him. Mostly sore throat, tired headaches on and off. Can't concentrate too much for too long. BUT early this morning we had a wicked thunderstorm that really got my sinuses going(drainage) think mucus. No fever but Chills.

I have had people suggest warm sweet tea and I have tried. Unfortunately, the first round of covid really screwed up my tastebuds and unfortunately the bitter of the tea is all I taste and has made me nausea. I am able to handle warm salt water and in fact the warm water doesn't give me a bad sick taste in my mouth. I am seriously thinking of drinking warm water to get water into me. (water taste has been a real issue for me since the first round of Covid.) I can't take citrus flavors like lemon and orange.

Would warm water with honey be a good idea? for the throat?

We are going to get another round of storms tonight. I can take benedryl but it makes me so sleepy. My Alka-Seltzer is gone. Thinking of door dashing but we have door dashed a lot this weekend.

We are hoping by Tuesday to be over it. and we have done nothing but lay around the messy house.

Now to be a shallow b!tch-- I find it interesting that his Step- Mother-in-law actions.. or perhaps lack. When she and Husband's father had covid. I called several times. Husband picked up item they needed drop it off on the porch. I made food and sent them over the food.

She called 1 time so far and nothing. Believe me one day I will post some stories about her.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217121492

Nobody gives a shit

Offline SVPete

Re: Covid Update: just if anyone is interested.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 05:26:04 PM »
Well, it’s in GD, and info about symptoms may be useful. My January 2021 version didn’t have sore throat or headache. Also interesting that she has recovered from a previous, and I assume is also vax’ed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 08:00:45 AM »
Well, it’s in GD, and info about symptoms may be useful. My January 2021 version didn’t have sore throat or headache. Also interesting that she has recovered from a previous, and I assume is also vax’ed.

If this is the one I’m thinking of she posted a thread where she said this is the 3rd time she’s had Covid since January while being fully vaxxed and triple boosted.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2022, 08:20:36 AM »
Quote from:
PA_jen

… and we have done nothing but lay around the messy house.

Even without Covid, my guess is that this is the norm at her residence.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 08:37:41 AM »

If this is the one I’m thinking of she posted a thread where she said this is the 3rd time she’s had Covid since January while being fully vaxxed and triple boosted.

KC

Maybe we'll get lucky and one of the strains will finish it off
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)