Author Topic: OK, here's a helluva hypothetical about Trump's extortion  (Read 446 times)

Offline Mary Ann

OK, here's a helluva hypothetical about Trump's extortion
« on: September 03, 2022, 07:16:30 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217116181
misanthrope (7,046 posts)

OK, here's a helluva hypothetical about Trump's extortion

What if Trump sent communication to Garland that said if he is indicted, the disgraced FPOTUS would immediately share every top secret in his position with our worst enemies? How do you handle that scenario?

I suspect one reason DOJ is taking their time is more than just waiting until after the midterms, but also to make sure what they have retrieved thus far and what is no longer accounted for. That would give them a good idea of what cards Trump holds in his tiny hands. If those are seriously deadly cards, if they endanger millions of Americans to a degree we've not seen since the Atomic Age began, how does the federal government handle it?

Trump could share that material with little warning. How do you isolate him to prevent it? Were he a foreign actor, we would just kill him, but you can't do that with a former POTUS.

How does the presence of his Secret Service detail complicate all of this?
Bread and Circuses (51 posts)

1. Hmmm

I don't think would signal his 'options' to Garland. Chances are high that tRump has sold some of the intelligence information on human assets because that IS what our adversaries what to know and some have been arrested or killed.

Saudi and Israel have been sold files, too. It's a frigging garage sale.

The SS detail are his guys and probably are deep russian spies.

Pure Evil. Bad, bad, bad. I do think the country is done for. Crazy Christian-Fascists all over the place and republicans have jumped the shark. Hillary Clinton told us what he was and what would happen.
Scrivener7 (44,481 posts)

4. You take him in immediately and shut down all his properties

and search all of them and all his family's properties TODAY. That is how you handle that.

We don't leave rogue spies out in the wild.
Walleye (17,350 posts)

5. I think the CIA will have to assume that every spy is burned, every secret blown

I’m sure they are already scrambling around trying to secure assets knowing full well that trumps been spreading around secrets like glitter
More DUmasturbatory fantasies. Pure. Comedy. Gold.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: OK, here's a helluva hypothetical about Trump's extortion
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 07:23:50 AM »
It’s so cute when their limited, mindless, imaginations run wild.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 08:04:19 AM »
I suspect one reason DOJ is taking their time is more than just waiting until after the midterms,

The real reason is they know they stepped over the line! :thatsright: :mad:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 08:49:34 AM »
DUmmie misanthrope is joining the Nance-kt School of Fiction Writing? :rotf: misanthrope should not go off his/her day social programs :rotf:  :tongue: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2022, 09:12:08 AM »
DU is a helluva drug.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2022, 09:34:09 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2022, 01:52:16 PM »
Pure Evil. Bad, bad, bad. I do think the country is done for. Crazy Christian-Fascists all over the place and republicans have jumped the shark. Hillary Clinton told us what he was and what would happen.

Great advice. Listen to Hillary. She's so wise. And she would be all over those evil "Christian Fascists" too.  :whatever:

5. I think the CIA will have to assume that every spy is burned, every secret blown

I’m sure they are already scrambling around trying to secure assets knowing full well that trumps been spreading around secrets like glitter

The CIA is scrambling for sure. They are currently emersed in operation. CYA.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2022, 02:18:08 PM »
Why and how normal people go mad

The basis for his ideas is his discontinuity theory, which posits that when people perceive a violation in some domain of functioning vital to their sense of self-esteem, they will search for ways to explain or rationalize the experience. An A-student who suddenly gets poor grades, for example, may develop sexual or eating problems, or exhibit violent fantasies--symptoms that could warrant a clinical diagnosis of psychopathology. But, according to Zimbardo's theory, many people who exhibit symptoms of "madness" are "reasoning with insufficient data or rigidly defending the wrong theory," he said. As Zimbardo pointed out to attendees, Voltaire said, "What is madness? To have erroneous perceptions and to reason correctly from them."
False cues
Sometimes, Zimbardo said, the source of a person's discontinuity can be physical but mistakenly attributed to a psychological disorder. "Think of this," he said. "You're going deaf but aren't really aware of it. You walk into a room full of friends and you see their mouths moving, but you don't hear them. You ask, 'Why are you whispering?' and they say 'We're not whispering.' You say, 'Why are you lying?' and then you end up in a confrontation and people think, 'Gee, this guy is really crazy.'" That process can produce paranoid delusions, he noted.
https://www.apa.org/monitor/nov02/gomad
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2022, 05:09:15 PM »
It's been a long time since I've seen a SS post.

https://twitter.com/msanthropetweet

Stacey Abrams fan, those big girls stick together

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2022, 07:56:23 PM »
It never occurs to these lilliputian intellects, that all the time they spend coming up with hypotheticals and maybes and couldbes, more or less proves there is no there there outside their desperate copium huffing.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2022, 08:48:25 PM »
misanthrope (7,046 posts)

OK, here's a helluva hypothetical about Trump's extortion....

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2022, 08:00:36 AM »
It never occurs to these lilliputian intellects, that all the time they spend coming up with hypotheticals and maybes and couldbes, more or less proves there is no there there outside their desperate copium huffing.

What amazes me about DU-folk is their way of posting wild speculation that they acknowledge is entirely speculation or "hypothetical" and then build a fantasy mini-world based on it as if their fantasies were real. Which is what misanthrope did.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2022, 11:38:00 AM »
What amazes me about DU-folk is their way of posting wild speculation that they acknowledge is entirely speculation or "hypothetical" and then build a fantasy mini-world based on it as if their fantasies were real. Which is what misanthrope did.

Indeed. False beliefs, predicated on false beliefs, predicated on false beliefs.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2022, 11:46:11 AM »

After watching it for so long, I see it go so much further than that.
These "hypothetical questions"  quickly turn into assumption, and after a few days of continually repeating the same, they are transformed into absolute facts in the minds of these lumpheads.
I occasionally see a DUmmie step out of line and question them, and said DUmmie will be relentlessly humiliated as a result. 
It really is something to study in human behavior, and I'm not kidding. There is something seriously wrong with those imbeciles.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2022, 10:38:31 AM »
"What if" in DUmmieland means Trump is guilty of anything.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.