Author Topic: t is time for Dems to make it pellucidly clear that MAGAReTHUGs did not just att  (Read 307 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member malaise (247,501 posts)

It is time for Dems to make it pellucidly clear that MAGAReTHUGs did not just attack Capitol police

with American flags but many also used TRUMP flags. Indeed, there must be ads showing them tearing down the American flag and replacing it with the flag of the Slobfather.
And never forget who led them on those tours of the Capitol buildings.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217112314

go F yourself you drunk

Offline SVPete

FIFY:

It is time for Dems to admit that "MAGAReTHUGs" did not attack Capitol police.

That is all.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

So, this schmuck Star Member malaise has (247,501 posts).
Assuming 1 minute per post he or she or it has spent spent the equivalent of 24 hours a day for 24.5 weeks posting bull shit on that stupid forum.
Can you say LOSER? :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Dear drunken scrunt,

Let us know when you're equally angry about lefties taking over pelosis office, and about the nonsense idiots like you contrived about kavanaugh.

**** all the way off. Signed,

Every sensible American

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ADsOutburst

Dear drunken scrunt,

Let us know when you're equally angry about lefties taking over pelosis office, and about the nonsense idiots like you contrived about kavanaugh.

**** all the way off. Signed,

Every sensible American

This is what irked me about Biden's speech last night. Many have pointed out it was divisive, but it's more than that; he is fundamentally incapable of unifying. Any appeal from democrats to law and order, nonviolence, or respecting the outcome of an election just rings hollow.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
This is what irked me about Biden's speech last night. Many have pointed out it was divisive, but it's more than that; he is fundamentally incapable of unifying. Any appeal from democrats to law and order, nonviolence, or respecting the outcome of an election just rings hollow.

Well, when you start your professional life as a union/mob lawyer who had to plagiarize his way thru his juris doctorate and probably cheated his ass off to pass the bar, the us vs. them divisive mindset gets pretty deeply ingrained in your dementia-addled brain. It's the only thing he's actually good at.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online 67 Rover

Well, when you start your professional life as a union/mob lawyer who had to plagiarize his way thru his juris doctorate and probably cheated his ass off to pass the bar, the us vs. them divisive mindset gets pretty deeply ingrained in your dementia-addled brain. It's the only thing he's actually good at.

I agree with the protestor yelling through the MAGAphone!  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer