Author Topic: VIDEO: Meet Corrupt FBI Agent Thibault in Charge of Election Fraud  (Read 183 times)

Offline pjcomix

Corrupt FBI agent Timothy Thibault who was just removed from office primarily due to being EXPOSED at a recent Senate hearing  in which a very uncomfortable FBI Director Christopher Wray was questioned about him. Ironically, although Thibault displayed a lot of political bias including covering up for Hunter Biden, the FBI had put that same Thibault in charge of combatting election fraud as you can see Thibault himself explain in this video.

Exit question: Was it agent Timothy Thibault who warned Facebook, on behalf of the FBI, about supposed Russian disinformation in 2020 when the Hunter Biden laptop story first broke?

https://youtu.be/_oYsh1gVTbI

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: VIDEO: Meet Corrupt FBI Agent Thibault in Charge of Election Fraud
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 02:51:30 PM »
Their act is so cute.

"Timmy did it!"

:puke:

Dear feds,

We aren't buying it. We know what you are and what you're about. You wont be fooling anyone anymore.

The American people.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Delmar

Re: VIDEO: Meet Corrupt FBI Agent Thibault in Charge of Election Fraud
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 07:19:05 PM »
That guy is a dead ringer for fat boy Alexander Vindman.  I think that the left may be breeding a clone army of fat leftist wreckers and saboteurs.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden