Author Topic: "how dare" Biden call them semi-fascists...  (Read 323 times)

Online CC27

"how dare" Biden call them semi-fascists...
« on: August 30, 2022, 09:41:31 AM »
Star Member kpete (69,897 posts)

"how dare" Biden call them semi-fascists...

Top comments on Trump forums right now are just trying to ID the specific FBI agents who were part of and signed off on the raid so they can be “helicopter passengers,” a reference to Chilean dictator Augusta Pinochet murdering dissidents by throwing them out of helicopters.
Link to tweet

?s=20&t=vf08bk11c79PHJfMYpm82A

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217099732

What the hell is a Trump forum??  :whatever:

Offline SVPete

Re: "how dare" Biden call them semi-fascists...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 09:56:09 AM »
What the hell is a Trump forum??  :whatever:

Consider the source, Queen of Meme kpete.

Personally, I'm onboard with LIEden calling us "semi-Fascists"! In fact, I'd encourage the Dem Party to incorporate this as a plank in their party platform! :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 09:58:43 AM »
Star Moron kpete (69,897 posts)

...Top comments on Trump forums right now are just trying to ID the specific FBI agents who were part of and signed off on the raid so they can be “helicopter passengers,” a reference to Chilean dictator Augusta Pinochet murdering dissidents properly disposing of communists by throwing them out of helicopters.

Wasn't on my radar BEFORE you brought it up DUmbass kput, but now that you mention it...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 10:01:04 AM »
Oh, look! Someone in the far corners of the internet said something fascistic. That somehow validates my opinion of the whole movement.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 10:11:25 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 11:47:00 AM »
Top comments on Trump forums right now are just trying to ID the specific FBI agents who were part of and signed off on the raid so they can be “helicopter passengers,” a reference to Chilean dictator Augusta Pinochet murdering dissidents by throwing them out of helicopters.

Well, I know no post here remotely resembles this claim, but the Cave isn't exactly a high post volume forum. So I Searched "helicopter" on The Politics Forums, which is much higher volume, and the only uses of the word connected in any way to Trump was a reference to when Trump left the WH in a helicopter. I also searched "helicopter" on GOP Briefing Room, another higher post volume forum, and similarly found nothing even slightly resembling what Meme Queen kpete and Ben Collins (whoever he is) claimed. Unsurprisingly.

ETA: Evidently, Ben Collins is a hyper-partisan (unsurprisingly) NBC "reporter". IOW, he's probably making @#$% up or found some obscure whacko-site where some rando-crazy posted an allusion to Pinochet's supposed actions 50 years ago.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 11:50:43 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 02:37:16 PM »
Dear lurking DUmmies,

This is what genuine fascism looks like:

Shall we list some examples? Yes, lets:

"What was Biden's sole qualification for SCOTUS?
An African-American woman. Selected minorities were given preferential treatment in distribution of Covid relief & treatments based on "equity"."

"Check."

"That stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader"

"Biden has spent his first year & a half in office ruling by executive fiat. He just "forgave" student loan debt with a wave of his hand."

"Check."

"Severe economic and social regimentation"

"Biden called Covid "the pandemic of the unvaccinated". The administration pushed Covid restrictions."

"Check."

"Forcible oppression of opposition"

"The official White House Twitter account revealed financial information of GOP congresspeople."

"Check."

"So, when President Repeat The Line uses the term "fascism", he is describing his administration to a T."

"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/08/29/receipt-filled-thread-breaks-down-exactly-what-fascism-looks-like-and-gosh-golly-gee-biden-might-want-to-get-a-mirror-or-two/

You lurkers all know it's true, and you approve of it.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.