Author Topic: More Firings Coming At CNN With New Management, Report  (Read 323 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
More Firings Coming At CNN With New Management, Report
« on: August 29, 2022, 09:55:36 PM »
https://conservativebrief.com/jake-cnn-65745/

Don Lemon, Jim Acosta, and some others may be next on the CNN chopping block as the network has begun to make cuts.

Jim Nicosia, the president of News Cycle Media and former managing editor of Mediaite, made the predictions on Twitter and he has a history of being correct on these matters more often than he is not.

“Source: Once the coming shakeup at @CNN is done, don’t expect John Berman, Alisyn Camerota, Jim Acosta, Brianna Keilar, Jake Tapper, John King, and Don Lemon to still be at the network OR have their current show assignments,” he said.

“They go on ‘The final ‘stay or go’ has not been finalized and more names will be added,’” his source said.

“Source: Stelter was a ‘go’ because ‘he was seen as working against current management’s goals. Leaking, stirring disatisfaction internally.’ One CNN source went on to say ‘He started believing he was the only thing between ‘democracy’ and anarchy,’” he said.

Could Jim Acosta, Don Lemon, or Alisyn Camerota be shown the exit?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: More Firings Coming At CNN With New Management, Report
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 10:51:16 PM »
https://conservativebrief.com/jake-cnn-65745/

Could Jim Acosta, Don Lemon, or Alisyn Camerota be shown the exit?

In a lucid, somewhat just world.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 06:09:54 AM »
In a lucid, somewhat just world.

IOW, you'll believe it when you see it and you ain't holding your breath.

Yeah, me too.

Though I stopped watching the Communist News Network 25+ years ago. CNN did great during the Gulf War, and then Peter Arnett showed his ass and don't get me started about Geraldo, the shit-for-brains who doesn't have a damn thing but dust rolling around behind his mustache.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 08:30:35 AM »
If CNN's new owners/manglement want to steer CNN back away from their hyper-partisanship and occasional partisan hysteria, well and good. They'd better understand that such a move will be fought by people within CNN and some Dem/Prog pols. They'd also better understand that 2 or 3 decades of earning Rs' and conservatives' distrust won't be dispelled with a 6-12 month We are the new CNN campaign of firing the worst-of-the-worst partisans plus a bit of PR polish. Dispelling that distrust will take almost as much or as much time as the decades of building that distrust (and whether CNN would be able to keep/attract sufficient audience to remain economically viable is another very uncertain question).

As for actual trust, I don't think any news outlet is sufficiently partisan-neutral to actually be trusted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 04:47:32 PM »
They should just fire everybody and play road runner cartoons. viewership would definitely increase!! :-) :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 05:11:37 PM »
They should just fire everybody and play road runner cartoons. viewership would definitely increase!! :-) :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Their current audience would be triggered to hell and gone the moment they heard the opening bars of The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down. To say nothing of the huge conclusion jump - that somebody was referring to THEM - they'd make the moment they saw the "subliminal message" LOONEY TUNES hung on the opening credits screen...

Not saying that's a bad thing, mind you...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 10:58:43 PM »
Lets hope it happens.

Seeing lemon and acosta gone would be a great early Christmas present.

Meanwhile, the left is going bonkers over cnn "moving far right"...

Which supports what we've all seen and noted so many times:

Anyone not sufficiently leftward, is "far right" to these cultist imbeciles.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 06:48:28 AM »
I use to turn on Headline News every morning when I got up. 30 minutes long, hard news, some sports and entertainment, then a bit of fluff, repeat. No time for opinion or spin. Then it changed and most of the stories became slanted and I stopped watching. I wish they could get back to that. I really wish there was a channel that aired just the facts of news events and left the opinion to the other "news" channels. I would enjoy that greatly.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.