Author Topic: I'm Bracing Myself  (Read 456 times)

Offline CC27

I'm Bracing Myself
« on: August 29, 2022, 08:17:18 AM »
Star Member NanceGreggs
I'm Bracing Myself
No, not out of fear of the MAGAloons "rioting in the streets".

I am bracing myself for what we are about to learn about the depths of Trump's treason, how widespread the conspiracy to overthrow our democracy was, and just how many Republicans were willing to sell-out our country in exchange for promises of personal enrichment and political power.

I believe that what has been uncovered so far is literally the "tip of the iceberg" - and I am bracing myself for the impact of the whole truth inevitably being revealed.

As the old Chinese curse goes, we live in interesting times - and those times are about to get a lot more mind-blowingly, earth-shatteringly, oh, my God, I had no idea interesting.

Buckle-up, America - we're in for a very bumpy ride.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217095829

Nobody gives a shit

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: I'm Bracing Myself
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 08:24:43 AM »
I'm bracing myself to see just how deranged and stupid the "Never Trump" posse can get, and how depraved the bureaucrats can get.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 09:32:52 AM »
Wilson needs to start up another football production line.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 09:52:55 AM »
Star Moron NanceGreggs
I'm Bracing Myself
No, not out of fear of the MAGAloons "rioting in the streets".

I am bracing myself for what we are about to learn about the depths of Trump's treason, how widespread the conspiracy to overthrow our democracy was, and just how many Republicans were willing to sell-out our country in exchange for promises of personal enrichment and political power.

I believe that what has been uncovered so far is literally the "tip of the iceberg" - and I am bracing myself for the impact of the whole truth inevitably being revealed.

As the old Chinese curse goes, we live in interesting times - and those times are about to get a lot more mind-blowingly, earth-shatteringly, oh, my God, I had no idea interesting.

Buckle-up, America - we're in for a very bumpy ride.

Lets add that to the list of silly nonsensical things we know you believe:

Women can be men and men can be women
Russian collusion
Russian pee tapes
Rising sea levels
Climate catastrophe
Glowball warming
Grooming kids
Spending your way out of debt'
The President is only responsible for fuel and energy price changes when they trend downward
Mostly peaceful protests to the tune of 2 plus billion dollars
The FBI being non-partisan
The DOJ being non-partisan
The ATF being non-partisan
The IRS being non-partisan
Two scoops
Trump killed koi fish
Trump grabbed the steering wheel
barry was a good president
MO is beautiful and classy
Brandon isn't a pedo
Hunter is more upstanding than Don Jr.
(I could do this all day, lurking DUmmies)

On the island, saying the shit you say gets you pats on the back, but everywhere else,  it is akin to harnessing yourself to a flashing neon sign that says "I'm dumber than a box of rocks and it isn't even close".

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 11:05:17 AM »
Star Member NanceGreggs
I'm Bracing Myself
No, not out of fear of the MAGAloons BLM / antifa "rioting in the streets".

I am bracing myself for what we are about to learn about the depths of Trump's joe and hunter biden"s treason, how widespread the conspiracy to overthrow our democracy was, and just how many Republicans democratswere willing to sell-out our country in exchange for promises of personal enrichment and political power.

I believe that what has been uncovered so far is literally the "tip of the iceberg" - and I am bracing myself for the impact of the whole truth inevitably being revealed.from hunters laptop and other sources.

Fixed it!! :tongue:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 12:31:37 PM »
You will know no more than you know right now which is nothing.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 01:59:02 PM »
Star Member NanceGreggs
I'm Bracing Myself

Nance's pantry is stocked full floor-to-ceiling with cheap gin and/or vodka and Thunderbird?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2022, 03:19:46 PM »
Bracing oneself:

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2022, 05:59:24 PM »
Nance's pantry is stocked full floor-to-ceiling with cheap gin and/or vodka and Thunderbird?

Boones Farm. Only the finest.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2022, 08:56:49 AM »
We are learning how widespread the conspiracy to overthrow the government is, what you and the rest of the DUmp are missing is that the people doing it tell you they are your party.  I say telling you they are democrats because this deep state and it's proggie members only swear allegiance to themselves, and will slap on whatever mask suits their power grabbing needs at any given moment.  Granted, that mask has been a donkey for many moons now, but if the need arose, especially the nameless cubicle denizens will say they have been lifelong GOPer's in a heartbeat.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM »
I'm bracing myself with a deluxe chile verde burrito for DUmbass DUmmy nance to suck a wet greasy turd out of my asshole.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.