Author Topic: So, responsibility for all the chaos and death and destruction of our lives sin  (Read 598 times)

Offline CC27

Grasswire2 (12,285 posts)

So, responsibility for all the chaos and death and destruction of our lives since 2019..

..is on William Barr.

All of it could have been prevented had he simply released the Mueller information intact.

Arguably, Covid deaths are on him.

Arguably, growing chaos in the land since 2019 is on him.

He could have stopped Trump.

He chose poorly. And then he weaseled out of responsibility.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217082386

Go bake a pie moron

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Go bake a pie moron

It's easier to pop-out of one.

Offline SVPete

Does this random scrunt-rant have context?

Dumb-Dame Judy also has missed Congressional Dems' Covid-talking-points reversal from Trump did too little too slow (2020) to Trump did too much too fast (2022), https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/24/coronavirus-subcommittee-fda-peter-navarro-hydroxychloroquine-trump/ .
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 02:05:44 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

Evidently Dumb-Dame Judy was lamenting this dose of whomp-whomp:

Memo sheds light on decision to clear Trump in Russia probe

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-donald-trump-obstruction-of-justice-899cb4d9cb921e21440451f942608500

The nine-page memo, prepared for then-Attorney General William Barr by a pair of senior Justice Department officials, offered a legal analysis on whether Trump had criminally obstructed the investigation into potential ties between Russia and his 2016 presidential campaign. Barr agreed with the conclusions of the March 24, 2019, memo and announced that same day that he had concluded that Trump’s conduct did not break the law.

Though the decision to clear Trump of obstruction has been well-documented, the newly disclosed memo offers additional details about how two of the department’s senior-most leaders arrived at that conclusion. ...
In their memo, the two officials, Edward O’Callaghan and Steven Engel, asserted that none of those acts amount to criminal obstruction of justice and said evidence suggested that Trump took the steps he did “not for an illegal purpose” but because he believed the investigation was politically motivated and hampering his ability to govern.
They argued that the facts in the Trump investigation did not match up with any other prior obstruction prosecutions. Most of the obstruction cases cited by Mueller, they said, involved instances in which there was an inherently wrongful effort to hide or destroy evidence or to thwart the investigation of an underlying crime. Those factors do not exist here, they wrote.

DU-grade Proggies has insisted on believing that Barr acted on his own, improperly. This memo shows that Barr acted in light of and agreement with DOJ officials' counsel.

Have Prog pols and/or activists doxxed and begun harassing Edward O’Callaghan and Steven Engel yet?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 06:06:56 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online Old n Grumpy

Arguably, Covid deaths are on him.

Yup, he should have had fauchi shot.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Yup, he should have had fauchi shot.

Chairman XI would have done it already...

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RuralNc

Gotta love the Muppets just pulling this shi.. nonsense out of there collective arses. No links, no direct quotes. Nada. Nothing.

Then this gem!

H2O Man (69,241 posts)

6. He is a creep.

Donald Barr, his father, was in the OSS before it became the CIA. It was he who recruited Jeffery Epstein.

Ken Starr always struck me more as a rigid asshole, than absolute creep like the Barr family. I think that even John Mithell was a better person than Barr -- or less worse.

Uh huh. Got a link for that?  :mental:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
He could have stopped Trump.

Stopped Trump for what reason? 'Because democrats don't like him' isn't a good reason.

Only a DUmmy or fellow traveler would think that Trump and his penchant for putting Americans first like he did when he slashed regulation, controlled immigration and lowered taxes on the masses ..would need stopping.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Does this random scrunt-rant have context?

Dumb-Dame Judy also has missed Congressional Dems' Covid-talking-points reversal from Trump did too little too slow (2020) to Trump did too much too fast (2022), https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/24/coronavirus-subcommittee-fda-peter-navarro-hydroxychloroquine-trump/ .

Interesting article.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Uh huh. Got a link for that?  :mental:

Well, the biographical detail of Donald Barr having been in the OSS is random and irrelevant. The OSS becamed the CIA in 1947, and Epstein was born in 1953. Further, Barr left the OSS after WW2 and was working on an MA and toward a PhD at Columbia in the late 40s and early 50s. So the CIA reference is a Red Bogey-Herring.

After Columbia, Barr was the head master at some elite privates school. The Prog claim is that in the mid 1970s Barr recruited Epstein to be a Math teacher there despite Epstein not having the "proper" degree. The problems with this lurid red herring claim are:

* Records for Epstein's employment are probably long gone, and the circumstances of his on-boarding similarly long gone;

* Whatever Epstein's moral failings in the 1970s, he was a decade or three away from starting his career as a sexual predator;

* William Barr was not the school's headmaster or employee; William Barr was studying at Columbia for the MA he received in 1973, and then in WashDC working for the CIA and simultaneously studying for a PhD at George Washington University; IOW, William Barr had no hand in Epstein becoming a teacher at the privates school and was miles or hundreds of miles away; however much or little Donald Barr had to do with Epstein becoming a teacher, it is irrelevant to who William Barr was at the time or 45 years later.

Interesting article.

KC

It is kind of amazing to me, as cynical about pols as I am, how utterly the Dems' have totally reversed their talking points from "Trump did too little, too slow" to "Trump did too much, too fast".

Context matters. At the time, the full year of 2020 Trump was acting under the urgency communicated to him by the CDC, et al research that was still in progress, and people dying of Covid at a rate, at times, of 1400-2700 a day (that the numbers were of dubious quality is not relevant; Trump acted based on the data he had).

Contrary to the Dems' lies about treatments being "unproven", at the time Trump pushed for testing and experimental use of HCQ, there was early research indicating HCQ (and ivermectin, too)hindered SARS-Cov-2 infection. Contrary to the Dems' lies about treatments being "unproven", remdesivir (Veklury) was tested before authorization and later approval. Contrary to the Dems' lies about treatments being "unproven", bamlanivimab was tested before authorization. Contrary to the Dems' lies about treatments being "unproven", REGN COV was tested before authorization. Contrary to the Dems' lies about treatments being "unproven", convalescent plasma is a very old and respected treatment method, and was tested before authorization.

Did Trump "rush" Covid vaccines? What do Dem liars mean by "rushed" (notice the Dems have abandoned and ignored LIEden's lie that Covid vaccines were not being administered when he took office). Were Covid vaccines authorized sooner than ordinary? Obviously, and given the information Trump had, how could Trump not? Are lying Dems insinuating, as some anti-Covid-vaxxers have, that Covid vaccines were not tested? That claim is stupidly false, and the information about test start dates and published test results are easily found and accessible on the Internet. Dem liars' use of "rushed" is intentionally vague, IMO, playing on readers' and hearers' fearful or paranoid interpretation and not knowing what was actually done.

"Monday Morning Quarterbacking" is widely and deservedly mocked. The Dems are taking it to a new and reprehensible depth, and in so doing display how hysterically they fear Donald Trump.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Well, the biographical detail of Donald Barr having been in the OSS is random and irrelevant. The OSS becamed the CIA in 1947, and Epstein was born in 1953. Further, Barr left the OSS after WW2 and was working on an MA and toward a PhD at Columbia in the late 40s and early 50s. So the CIA reference is a Red Bogey-Herring.

After Columbia, Barr was the head master at some elite privates school. The Prog claim is that in the mid 1970s Barr recruited Epstein to be a Math teacher there despite Epstein not having the "proper" degree. The problems with this lurid red herring claim are:

* Records for Epstein's employment are probably long gone, and the circumstances of his on-boarding similarly long gone;

* Whatever Epstein's moral failings in the 1970s, he was a decade or three away from starting his career as a sexual predator;

* William Barr was not the school's headmaster or employee; William Barr was studying at Columbia for the MA he received in 1973, and then in WashDC working for the CIA and simultaneously studying for a PhD at George Washington University; IOW, William Barr had no hand in Epstein becoming a teacher at the privates school and was miles or hundreds of miles away; however much or little Donald Barr had to do with Epstein becoming a teacher, it is irrelevant to who William Barr was at the time or 45 years later.

It is kind of amazing to me, as cynical about pols as I am, how utterly the Dems' have totally reversed their talking points from "Trump did too little, too slow" to "Trump did too much, too fast".

Context matters. At the time, the full year of 2020 Trump was acting under the urgency communicated to him by the CDC, et al research that was still in progress, and people dying of Covid at a rate, at times, of 1400-2700 a day (that the numbers were of dubious quality is not relevant; Trump acted based on the data he had).

Contrary to the Dems' lies about treatments being "unproven", at the time Trump pushed for testing and experimental use of HCQ, there was early research indicating HCQ (and ivermectin, too)hindered SARS-Cov-2 infection. Contrary to the Dems' lies about treatments being "unproven", remdesivir (Veklury) was tested before authorization and later approval. Contrary to the Dems' lies about treatments being "unproven", bamlanivimab was tested before authorization. Contrary to the Dems' lies about treatments being "unproven", REGN COV was tested before authorization. Contrary to the Dems' lies about treatments being "unproven", convalescent plasma is a very old and respected treatment method, and was tested before authorization.

Did Trump "rush" Covid vaccines? What do Dem liars mean by "rushed" (notice the Dems have abandoned and ignored LIEden's lie that Covid vaccines were not being administered when he took office). Were Covid vaccines authorized sooner than ordinary? Obviously, and given the information Trump had, how could Trump not? Are lying Dems insinuating, as some anti-Covid-vaxxers have, that Covid vaccines were not tested? That claim is stupidly false, and the information about test start dates and published test results are easily found and accessible on the Internet. Dem liars' use of "rushed" is intentionally vague, IMO, playing on readers' and hearers' fearful or paranoid interpretation and not knowing what was actually done.

"Monday Morning Quarterbacking" is widely and deservedly mocked. The Dems are taking it to a new and reprehensible depth, and in so doing display how hysterically they fear Donald Trump.

I agree with most of what you posted. You failed to mention how much credit the Dems were willing to take for the ‘vaccines’. They gobbled up the praise for using Trump’s plan for distribution while not giving credit.

The only thing you and I disagree on is whether or not these vaccines are vaccines, and I’ve made no bones about it.

I do think there was merit to the HCQ and Ivermectin, as well as some other things like zinc. I think all these things became too political because of dem hatred of Trump and I think it absolutely cost lives. It’s sad.

I’m still a pure blood and intend to remain a pure blood. Now that people are coming out of their state of fear stuff is really starting to open up. We’re planning some cruises that were missed due to the fear mongering. We had a cruise planned through the Panama Canal we should have taken in January of 2020. Note the cruise lines have released all the requirements for proof of vaccination. You just need a negative, self administered, test. Also the ports are starting to release their requirements. It’s opening up and I couldn’t be happier.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
By the way, I should have included; that’s what I love about this site, our ability to agree to disagree. And to have the freedom to post it without fear of being banned.

KC

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

I do think there was merit to the HCQ and Ivermectin, as well as some other things like zinc. I think all these things became too political because of dem hatred of Trump and I think it absolutely cost lives. It’s sad.

It is absolutely infuriating to think back on how the media and dems reacted to the suggestion of experimenting with hydroxychloroquine, with their histrionics about "OMG! TrUmp Sed tAyk pHish TAnk cleEner!".

Just maddening.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty

They did the same thing with Bushitler, just a bit differently. It just show how they never really change.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline ADsOutburst

They did the same thing with Bushitler, just a bit differently. It just show how they never really change.

They also switched from "Bush is a genocidal war criminal who stole two elections" to "Trump is an unprecedented threat to democracy".

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
They also switched from "Bush is a genocidal war criminal who stole two elections" to "Trump is an unprecedented threat to democracy".

Yeah.

They can never keep their stories straight, because that's all they ever are; bullshit stories.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus