Author Topic: If I Bury My Ex-Wife In My Backyard (My Property) Can I Get A Tax Break Like TF  (Read 407 times)

Offline CC27

global1 (23,843 posts)

If I Bury My Ex-Wife In My Backyard (My Property) Can I Get A Tax Break Like TFG?......

Would I be able to call my yard a cemetery?

Can the loophole that TFG is taking for his golf course now that he's buried Ivana there - actually work for anybody?

Has TFG started something here?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217082389

You are one sick ****

Offline Karin

Another sick ****:

Star Member Frustratedlady (16,070 posts)

3. First of all, you'd probably get a visit from the local sheriff (after the Karens in your

neighborhood saw you digging a hole)...

The city/county/state surely aren't going to allow this, are they? I've never seen someone work their brain as hard as Trump does to make/steal money. In the first place, they should probably check that grave out if it took 10 pallbearers to carry her ashes. I can think of all kinds of stuff in there...money from laundering, classified documents, campaign donations, Epstein's black books...Just sayin'.

Offline 67 Rover

lobal1 (23,843 posts)

If I Bury My Ex-Wife In My Backyard (My Property) Can I Get A Tax Break Like TFG?......

Can the loophole that TFG is taking for his golf course now that he's buried Ivana there - actually work for anybody?

Has TFG started something here?

Pedophiles really should avoid attracting attention to themselves so burying an ex wife in the yard is not a good idea for you.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Honestly, they come up with some of the most stupid comments and viewpoints. They need to take their act somewhere other than DU where they can be properly laughed at and abused.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Make sure she is dead first then consult an accountant. :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
There is a good chance you could end up in jail for the improper disposal of a body and possibly mutilation of a corpse.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Offline SVPete

So, ASSuming Trump did inter Ivana in some part of MaL and there are some tax benefits for that small section of MaL, what sort of governmental hoops did Trump jump through to get approval (estates having their own cemetery areas is not unique, historically), what government-mandated procedures had to be followed in the interring process, and what use limitations will have to be followed for however many years or decades or ?? (e.g., I do not think the 18th hole green could be used for a cemetery and still played)?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.