Author Topic: I am good and ******* sick and tired...  (Read 370 times)

Offline CC27

I am good and ******* sick and tired...
« on: August 24, 2022, 10:19:14 AM »
PCIntern (22,617 posts)

First, of the media referring to Trump as President Trump. After President Obama left office, he was constantly referred to as “former President Obama”, or howzabout “former president Clinton”, or “former President Carter”. Note that when a Republican either finishes his term or is “retired” from his office (Nixon) it remains “President”. As Gerald Ford found out after his talks of a co-presidency with Reagan, there’s only one president at a time, like it or not. I understand the use of the term as a term of respect in addressing or referring to that person, but the duplicity of the media coupled with the incessant use of and by Trump calling himself the 45th President of the United States, implying that there is no 46th president yet, is and has devalued the nature of the term of respect.

Second, the media has been talking about the coming “red wave“ since the day President Biden was inaugurated. They have staked their reputations on it and their predictive powers. If you notice, so-called policy Wonks like Jonathan Lemire and Steve Kornacki incessantly preface every discussion about any election with the “fact“ that the party in power in the White House does poorly in general in the midterm election. Every. *******. Time. As though those people watching this Network have not heard it 15,000 times in the last 18 months. Oh, and did I mention that the party in power in the White House tends to have problems in the midterm elections? I’m surprised that every fourth sentence is not “do remember to flush the toilet after you use it.“ And of course, last nights elections did not go the way in some respects that these people predicted, so they have an almost cartoonish surprised look. How could this be? Dumbasses.

Third, and what does it take for these jerkoffs to realize that with Trump and his minions there is no limit to their perfidy, and no bottom to their amorality? Those of us old enough to remember the Gulf War certainly recalled the coverage we are in the reporters would make the statement preceding their report “Saddam Hussein today said XYZ…“. And then they would report what he said as though it was factual and would wait for it to be overturned by Obvious video footage, or the state department or the defense department explaining exactly why what he said was not true. When I was a kid and news reporters reported news only, the networks, particularly NBC with Chet Huntley and David Brinkley, would report a story which occurred say in the Soviet Union and then at the end of their report would state what Pravda or Tass had reported which was generally A minimization or denial of the story’s existence. Now, we have not only Fox News doing that, but it seems our own media is complicit in attempting to minimize the absolute criminality of the previous administration. The way this is taught in high school classes is that you substitute a positive person in the narrative and say what would happen to him or her if he or she did that? For example, suppose President Obama took 400 sheets/folios of highly classified paper home? One can only imagine the repercussions both by the Republicans and by our media. This guy Trump lied 100,000 times at least, stole highly sensitive material, performed giveaways of secrets from the day he was inaugurated, worked out a deal with the Saudis so his son-in-law could collect $2 billion which I’m certain will be funneled somehow to Senior, and untold crimes of which we as yet know nothing. It is revolting and some days I almost can’t stop throwing up.

These are a few of my “favorite” things…

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217077067

BLAH BLAH BLAH shit for brains

Offline 67 Rover

Re: I am good and ******* sick and tired...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 10:50:46 AM »
Brandon has spent 249 days on vacation 39% of the pretend presidents time so far.   :censored:

The media has no business calling him the 46th president as he has officially abdicated his "office".
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 11:07:17 AM »
When the media points out that democrats are likely to have midterm losses, it's probably to help democrats. It's like giving a gentle nudge, as if to say "Hey, you know you better vote, and not get complacent".

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 12:04:24 PM »
IRL, the MSM are consistently inconsistent about using "former" when referring to Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter ... Washington.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2022, 12:11:51 PM »
When the media points out that democrats are likely to have midterm losses, it's probably to help democrats. It's like giving a gentle nudge, as if to say "Hey, you know you better vote, and not get complacent".

End of sentence. repeat the line!  :popcorn:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 07:52:21 PM »
PCIntern (22,617 posts)

Blah blah blah ignorant statement blah blah blah and so on.

PRESIDENT Trump did more for the people of this nation than obama ever did.

PRESIDENT Trumps policies were good for ALL Americans.

obama is a piece of shit used car salesman who never did much FOR America, because he was too busy doing things TO America. Same thing with dementia joe.

I bet you asshats just love the idea of plumbers and electricians paying off harvard grad college debt.

Payback when it comes, will be sudden, swift,  and severe. Pray to whatever god you worship that it wont be parmanent, and beg it for mercy, because that's the only place you're going to find any.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2022, 08:49:59 PM »

PRESIDENT Trump did more for the people of this nation than obama ever did.

https://youtu.be/iOfkBRaWmGE

He's just like them, a progressive. Difference is, Jimmy has principles.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2022, 08:27:21 AM »
So, I DDGed "Obama" and selected the "News" tab.

From https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/former-obama-economist-slams-student-debt-relief-free-money-hurt-almost-everyone ,

Jason Furman, former chairman of President Obama’s Council of Economic Advisors (CEA) ...

From https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/24/obama-democrats-ignored-warnings-about-student-loan-takeover-in-2010/ ,

... vindicating warnings that President Barack Obama and Democrats ignored in 2009 and 2010

How eeeeeeevile of Fox and Breitbart to prove a DU-moron wrong! :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2022, 08:34:58 AM »
PCIntern (22,617 posts)

That's your natural state moonbat.  You have no idea how to behave if it's not throwing a pointless verbal temper tantrum in you echo chamber. 

I’m surprised that every fourth sentence is not “do remember to flush the toilet after you use it.“

That would be something useful for the leftist media to be announcing regularly.  Speaking of leftist media..

If you notice, so-called policy Wonks like Jonathan Lemire and Steve Kornacki incessantly preface every discussion about any election with the “fact“ that the party in power in the White House does poorly in general in the midterm election. Every. *******. Time. As though those people watching this Network have not heard it 15,000 times in the last 18 months.

Both your named "wonks" work for NPC and PMSNPC.  And one's an out homosexual.  Doesn't that mean you're being homophobic?  Those are the rules y'all seem to play by.  If those outlets are telling you your party is in trouble come November, they likely have a point.  If the situation is dire enough for D's that, historical trends or not, the bought and paid for media is giving you a head's up, maybe you should listen and do something.  Check your local, state and fed candidates who are up.  Does their platform actually have a chance of winning their election?  If your primaries haven't passed, make sure you vote in them for someone who has a chance of winning.  Or maybe even run yourself, instead of just sitting at the keyboard trying to sound important. 

Yes, all that is rhetorical.  Moonbats can't be bothered to get up from their cheeto covered keyboards, not do they really want anything to abate the impotent rage they live off of. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2022, 08:51:39 AM »
I’m surprised that every fourth sentence is not “do remember to flush the toilet after you use it.“

Prog race-baiters haven't denounced that as "racist" yet? :rimshot:  :rotf:  :tongue: