Author Topic: Latest About Liz Cheney Has to Be the Final Stake in Her Political Career  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
James Carville Melts Down, Calls GOP Voters ‘Really Stupid’ And ‘Evil’ For Voting Against Liz Cheney
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/james-carville-melts-down-calls-gop-voters-really-stupid-and-evil-for-voting-against-liz-cheney/

Good old James Carville can always be counted to make some newsworthy, if not outlandish, statements. He did not disappoint this week in an interview with The Hill. The recent decimation of Liz Cheney in the Wyoming Republican primary has his temperature boiling. He had a lot to say about what he thinks of Republicans.

He has been critical of his own party on numerous occasions, particularly against the progressive wing. Proving even a broken clock is right twice a day, he said of his more extreme fellow Democrats after the Virginia election last year:

“What went wrong is just stupid wokeness.”

His words for the Republican Party of today were much less measured and flattering. I watched the interview so that you don’t have to, as usual, and below is some of what Mr. Carville had to say about Republican voters.

Ironic, isn't it? The Democrats and left hated Dick Cheney when he was Vice President in 2001-2009.

Republicans Are Stupid, Like Really Stupid
Quoting former Georgia governor and segregationist Democrat Lester Maddox, Mr. Carville broke down what he believes our problem is. He states:

“The problem that the Republican Party has is…Lester Maddox, the former governor of Georgia, said famously, ‘The problem with the prisons in Georgia is the quality of inmate.’ The problem the Republican Party has is they got really stupid people that vote in their primaries. And when you have that, you’re going to get in – really stupid people demand to have really stupid leaders. And that’s where the Republican Party is now.”

I don’t know what I should be more offended by; being compared to prison inmates or being told I’m really stupid. Luckily, liberal elites have been calling me stupid for years, so I’m immune to it.

How things change.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I wonder what Carville's wife (Mary Matalin) thinks about that comment. She's very much a Republican.

Gonna sleep on the couch tonight, Jim-Boy!  :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ADsOutburst

So, in other words, nothing that Carville thinks has changed.

I happen to think that getting rid of the vestiges of the old party is a good and, dare I say, smart thing to do.

Offline SVPete

I hope Snakehead gets into the Dem Party platform that 1/4-1/3 of US voters are "stupid". Worked well for HilLIARy!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I hope Snakehead gets into the Dem Party platform that 1/4-1/3 of US voters are "stupid". Worked well for HilLIARy!

Yep - was one of the proudest moments of my life being called a "Deplorable" by her. At least I didn't steal $200,000 worth of furniture out of the WH. Or rent out the Lincoln bedroom to those who bought my decision-making.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
That was a useless political suicide.

Cheney voted generally Republican and conservative, reflecting the views of her constituents, the only problem being her very open dislike of Donald Trump.

If she'd muted that, she'd be a shoo-in on Tuesday.  But she wouldn't shut up.

That's true to an extent. Frank, however...

Cheney represents wall street values which means NOT America first.

That is the reason why she made herself an enemy of Trump.

I think, in time, folks will see the same thing with Desantis. He's great for FL, but he's being funded by wall street donors, not main street donors.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.