Author Topic: Newly-Appointed San Francisco DA Wastes No Time Axing Woke Staffers  (Read 381 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Whoa. Is there hope for San Fransicko after the Soros acolyte gets the axe? Let's hope so, but there's major housecleaning that needs to be done at City Hall (not to mention the streets themselves).

Is it a new day for law and order in San Francisco? The jury is still out. What is true is that the city’s woke district attorney, Chesa Boudin, is out of a job. He got fired after a recall election, where Asian voters had enough of the city’s rampant crime. Deep-blue San Francisco booted their woke DA. That’s rare.

What’s more is that the exit polls showed what many have already noted about the Democratic Party, which is the college-educated woke white elite backed Chesa, the spawn of domestic terrorists, while nonwhites wanted him gone. Boudin has not ruled out another run at his former job, which only exposes the level of this guy’s entitlement complex. You let the city devolve into a crime-ridden hellhole, and I doubt nonwhite San Francisco voters will forget that after just a year.

New district attorney Brooke Jenkins reportedly wasted no time purging Boudin’s underlings from the office. It’s a total housecleaning. There was an “icy” introductory meeting, and the firings began. It sounds like it was the red wedding (via NY Post)

San Francisco’s no-nonsense new district attorney is cleaning house — as she reportedly laid off 15 staffers inherited from her booted, woke predecessor.

The firings Friday by Brooke Jenkins come nearly two weeks after she was appointed district attorney by Mayor London Breed following the recall of her much-maligned predecessor Chesa Boudin, according to SFGATE.com.

“Today, I made difficult, but important changes to my management team and staff that will help advance my vision to restore a sense of safety in San Francisco by holding serious and repeat offenders accountable and implementing smart criminal justice reforms,” Jenkins said in a statement.

Jenkins dropped the firing ax on most the 25 staffers who worked for Boudin, days after holding a 20-minute introductory meeting with them that some attendees described as “uncomfortable” and “icy,” SFGATE.com also reported.

Goodbye. Look, the woke Left takes care of their own. I’m sure these pro-crime staffers will find employment at the various soft-on-crime non-profit groups that riddle the country.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/07/19/new-san-francisco-da-purges-chesa-boudins-underlings-n2610470
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Newly-Appointed San Francisco DA Wastes No Time Axing Woke Staffers
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 05:22:54 PM »
Woke 'tards getting unemployed is never a bad thing.  :II: :II: :II: :II: :II: :II:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 07:53:34 PM »
It will be very interesting to see how this develops.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2022, 08:45:04 AM »
From what I've read, Jenkins had resigned from Boudin's DA office and was a leader in the effort to oust him. Giving the boot to some of his lackeys is a good start, albeit low hanging fruit. The day to day work of getting and keeping thugs and thug-wannabes off the streets will be the hard slog. I don't know whether her making a point about the skin color and gender of her hirees was an empty sop to SF Progs or something less good. A FB friend who works in SF mentioned an incident during their BART ride in which a crazy decided to spray pepper spray around the BART car. If Jenkins really does try to improve things in SF, that's going to take a lot of work ... and doing so might not make her popular with the various activist groups who are insiders with some Board of Stuporvisor members. IOW, if she simply tries to improve the safety of SF - within her role, of course - that will put a big target on her back.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2022, 09:34:25 AM »
A microcosm of what draining the swamp looks like.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2022, 02:01:06 PM »
activist groups

Are the ruination of our quality of life and America as a whole. :mad: :mad: :mad: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2022, 05:14:07 PM »
From what I've read, Jenkins had resigned from Boudin's DA office and was a leader in the effort to oust him. Giving the boot to some of his lackeys is a good start, albeit low hanging fruit. The day to day work of getting and keeping thugs and thug-wannabes off the streets will be the hard slog. I don't know whether her making a point about the skin color and gender of her hirees was an empty sop to SF Progs or something less good. A FB friend who works in SF mentioned an incident during their BART ride in which a crazy decided to spray pepper spray around the BART car. If Jenkins really does try to improve things in SF, that's going to take a lot of work ... and doing so might not make her popular with the various activist groups who are insiders with some Board of Stuporvisor members. IOW, if she simply tries to improve the safety of SF - within her role, of course - that will put a big target on her back.

Well, I applaud her efforts. It would've been easy to resign and go to work for a law firm, turning her back on a shambles of a DA's office. She did the right thing by resigning, and then fought the recall battle.

She's off to a great start, seems to me, and let's hope she has the fortitude to clean up the crap -- of course, politics come into play and if the mayor (London Breed) decides she doesn't want to play ball with the new DA, that could also get messy -- even though Breed is the one who appointed Jenkins for the gig in the first place.

Given all the ridiculous crap that usually comes out of SF, this is a step in the right direction for the city.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.