Author Topic: If 100 million didnt vote in 2020, did NOT see a reason to, BELEIVE it or not  (Read 390 times)

Offline CC27

Eliot Rosewater (28,822 posts)

If 100 million didnt vote in 2020, did NOT see a reason to, BELEIVE it or not

What RADICAL things can be done to get them to vote this time? 2022?

I have the one idea of using the F word on MTP to get it to go viral, discussing the fascists trying to take over America, so that some of that 100 million see it on YT when it goes viral, but I have another idea.

Are there people who would OTHERWISE vote Democratic who wont vote but would vote if they saw someone that looks MORE LIKE THEM in the WH someday?

What do you think?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216899807

OMFG PUT THE DOPE DOWN.

Offline ADsOutburst

Cause inflation, cause higher gas prices, encourage citizens to put up with these two things as their "patriotic duty", have a president whose incompetence knows no depths, have terrible crime policy, be a foreign policy nightmare, prioritize the well-being of foreign countries, and be an anti-leader. Those are just some of the things you can do to get people to vote this time.

Offline RuralNc

kentuck (105,993 posts)

11. In my opinion...

It doesn't really matter if they look like them.

They just don't have to look like the ones now in power.

The biggest shock to the political system that could happen is if all the leadership was asked to step down or resign, just as the PM in Britain did today.

That would do more good to the body politic as a whole than any other act, in my humble opinion.

When it gets to the point that a large part of the voting public despises your Party more than a Party of criminals and traitors to our Constitution, then you have a serious problem.

It may sound insane, but nothing could make voters to look inward than to see the people they despise surrender their positions of power. It would signal that there is a "new" Party.

Maybe, just maybe, they might think they could use a few changes themselves?

I understand that no one, no one, agrees with this comment.

Hmm. Is the blowhard primitive actually suggesting what I think he/it is suggesting. That for the good, Biden/Kamamla should resign? Cause it sure sounds that way to me.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Eliot Rosewater (28,822 posts)

If 100 million didnt vote in 2020, did NOT see a reason to, BELEIVE it or not

Here's a few you should keep doubling and tripling down on:

- Calling women "Birthing People" and Hispanics "Latinx".
- Open borders for anyone, including MS-13 and Islamic terrorists
- Putin's Price Hike (even lefties don't buy that line of Bravo Sierra)
- Referring to conservatives as Ultra or Super MAGA (we enjoy and embrace that attempted slur)

Many many more...
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
In order to get people to buy, you have to give them something to sell that they want.

Gas is $5/gallon and food prices are going up and up. Your party is in charge when it happens.

So tell me primitive, what do you have to sell them?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

IF, and I mean if you are so delusional to believe that 81 million voted for a career corrupt pedophile politician and 74 million voted for the best president in the last 40 years (which by the way is 22 million more voters than were registered) than where the F*CK do you think there is another 100 million you DUludeled DUmbass DUche?

I'll wait for your insipid DUmbass response, DUchebag.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

I don't know, but this just made me laugh and laugh:

I have the one idea of using the F word on MTP to get it to go viral, discussing the fascists trying to take over America, so that some of that 100 million see it on YT when it goes viral

What a plan!   :lmao:

Kentuck shocked me a little, there. 

Offline SVPete

I could have voted for Nixon and was aware of the US' historically low voter turn-out %s even before being eligible to vote. How is this a surprise to Eliot Rosewater? And why is he :stoner: -massaging the fantasy that those who chose not to vote in 2020 would be inspired to vote D in support of LIEden?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.